What's new

Pakistan Rangers refuse BSF's Eid sweetmeats at Wagah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Pakistan want a conductive atmosphere when you continue to interfere in our affairs through Baluchistan, Karachi and FATA. Both countries are playing the game so that we continue to hate one another for the foreseeable future.
Hate begets hate and violence begets violence and life will go on like that. Both nations should act maturely and end this violence killing innocents.

It is therefore right that these sweets were refused. Why be a hypocrite?

Surely it's right thing to do, what's the need of this hypocritical exchanges? Our forces are to defend our citizen not for exchanging sweets - this useless ritual should end.

It is therefore right that these sweets were refused. Why be a hypocrite?

Arre mithai mai kya tha, wo to khalene chaiye the.

Surely it's right thing to do, what's the need of this hypocritical exchanges? Our forces are to defend our citizen not for exchanging sweets - this useless ritual should end.

Useless Rituals. Facepalm. Chalo hamme he mithai de dete, hamme accept karte, kaju ke barfi dena :P

let me tell u why,,,,,,this small rituals,help remind forces on both sides that they r fighting humans,who r doing there duty for there respective countries.
without these small gestures,,,with the tension at border, hate will eventually takeover n make each regard the other as subhumans,who deserve nothng but death..like Israel Palestine.u think that's gonna help?

i personally think it was a wrong gesture by pak rangers
it will send a wrong n negative message to whole world about us

let me tell u why,,,,,,this small rituals,help remind forces on both sides that they r fighting humans,who r doing there duty for there respective countries.
without these small gestures,,,with the tension at border, hate will eventually takeover n make each regard the other as subhumans,who deserve nothng but death..like Israel Palestine.u think that's gonna help?

Lame argument - If need arise same soldiers will not hesitate to point guns at each other right after exchanging sweets, they are trained on these lines and given the task to protect the nation at every cost, few laddos are not going to change anything.

This useless ritual have achieved nothing in decades and is not going to achieve anything in future.

The Govt has change, What do you expect? Being Manmohan singh? When Pakistan Attacked Mumbai and killed innocent , MMS ran to Obama..

Pakistani forces are killing civilians in Kashmir, BSF retaliated... And who knows those Pakistanis are pole vaulters who were in plan to jump into India..

India is entering moon and Mars, While east and west Pakistani still dreaming to enter Indian soil... Low esteemed policy makers of Pakistan has made Pakistan a laughing stock..

So you think India entering Mars and moon while 75% of India open defecate DOESNT make India a laughing stock?

Lame argument - If need arise same soldiers will not hesitate to point guns at each other right after exchanging sweets, they are trained on these lines and given the task to protect the nation at every cost, few laddos are not going to change anything.

This useless ritual have achieved nothing in decades and is not going to achieve anything in future.
my argument is very much valid chachu,,,,,it is u who is wrong here :agree:
offcourse as soldiers they r duty bound to protect there country n if that requires to kill ,they will do it without hesitation,,,be it someone from there own country or from a country with which they had major wars.
that doesn't change the fact that these laddoos have a significance of there own.

Bad precedent set as usual by Pakistanis.

Anyway give the sweets to me, my dog would love to have them.

dogs givin sweets to their dogs...

We presented bsf sweet a month back.. hope the dogs ate it..

Last edited:
saari ladai ek tataf. eid ki mithai ek taraf. bhai ladna to prey saal hai, mithai to 3 sabse bade tyoharo ki hotihai- eid diwali aur indopak cricketmatch.

Sab waste kar diya, Maine itne pyaar se phenyl me jalebiyaan aur julab gamun tale the.

Unprofessional paramilitary force, what more to expect of them.

Recently saw a vid where this force shot a man on his feet , begging to be let alive. being coldly shot in the thigh. Poor man died bleading in the middle of the road. The fear of this force was so evident that not even local people came to help him, and this guy died like a dog in the middle of the street.
If they can do this to their own junta...should such an event come as a surprise?

tht man was a street criminal caught after trying to rob a woman on point blank... the ranger (Sindh Ranger) accidently discharged his weapon... and yes ambulance was called... the man died in the hospital... n the ranger (unfortunately the other one aswell) were sentenced to death... now comin to bsf:
NHRC raps BSF for rape and murder by jawans - The Times of India
Canada accused BSF of India for War Crimes, Denied Visa to former trooper | Sikh Siyasat News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom