What's new

Pakistan Rangers refuse BSF's Eid sweetmeats at Wagah

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your case there is a saying in Urdu:

Jungle main moor nacha. Kis nai daikha. :lol:
And your case is as hopeless as your Army, now run along when you do not have any other thing to counter me. :D

And your case is as hopeless as your Army, now run along when you do not have any other thing to counter me. :D

I have 7 casualties and at least 30 injured on your side to counter you. :D

This is something else that like you I am not happy at your civilian casualties. :)

I have 7 casualties and at least 30 injured on your side to counter you. :D

This is something else that like you I am not happy at your civilian casualties. :)
As I said PA has a history of lying to everyone including their soldiers (civis don't even count) so they might put a low enough figure to show 1 momin = 10 Banyas.. However, reality is entirely different. :lol:

@Areesh and @SamantK
Please respect people of uniform.LOC incidents are not appreciated. Instead of arguing that how many martyred on basis of your own versions-why don't we discuss the possible solutions to diminish such incidents?
Intellects,any ideas?
Regards

Last edited:
As I said PA has a history of lying to everyone including their soldiers (civis don't even count) so they might put a low enough figure to show 1 momin = 10 Banyas.. However, reality is entirely different. :lol:

Yeah reality is different since an IA fan from Bharat Ratsh!t forum present on a Pakistani forum says so. :D

Anyways 5 on our side , 7 on yours. including 1 military casualty. :)

@Areesh and @SamantK
Please respect people of uniform.LOC incidents are not appreciated. Instead of arguing that how many martyred on basis if your versions-why not we discuss the possible solutions to diminish such incidents?
Intellects,any ideas?
Regards

True. That's why I said that unlike Indian members I am not happy with the big number of civilian casualties on India side. Was just correcting the record till now.

Yeah reality is different since an IA fan from Bharat Ratsh!t forum present on a Pakistani forum says so. :D

Anyways 5 on our side , 7 on yours. including 1 military casualty. :)

True. That's why I said that unlike Indian members I am not happy with the big number of civilian casualties on India side. Was just correcting the record till now.
I am very happy to hear your response. So,what is in your mind if we establish a board to discuss these incidents. What do you think should be the primary focus?
Hint:Looking at past incident or preventing future incident?
Regards

I am very happy to hear your response. So,what is in your mind if we establish a board to discuss these incidents. What do you think should be the primary focus?
Hint:Looking at past incident or preventing future incident?
Regards

There should be a sticky thread for such incidents. Also there should be rules that nobody is allowed to cheer or celebrate the deaths of civilians in such incidents. There should be infractions that should be awarded for cheering the death of civilians as Indians do in such type of cross border firings.

There should be a sticky thread for such incidents. Also there should be rules that nobody is allowed to cheer or celebrate the deaths of civilians in such incidents. There should be infractions that should be awarded for cheering the death of civilians as Indians do in such type of cross border firings.
Very good suggestion:)
However,that was not exactly my question that how this issue must be dealt in PDF.My question was that if a board is established at both sides of border then what should be their prime objective.?I have provided you with hint:Either analyzing sources of such incidents or focusing on preventing such incidents in present.
Usually,people prefer to go with first opinion that all past cases must be analyzed and sources must be diagnosed.This is correct approach(infact both are correct)but has 50% chances of failure because if we began to open up old files and began to discuss sources then we will find following:
-Misunderstanding the moving object(civilian)
-Civilians on the other side must have crossed border unwillingly or moving close to red zone area.
-Opponent has initiated fire due to unknown reason.
Now,due to political reasons the first two were less focused while on the other hand, the last one was echoed across the border.
2)The second opinion will also end up like first one.

So what should be done?
We need to change our methodology for dealing with such issues:preventing selfish politics.The first two.points must be equally focused like the last one(point #3)
If we will take care if first two points then last one nay be reduced to some extent.
Regards

Last edited:
Ban this guy..

Abusive words are not good
Thank you.I think that you are one well reputed poster.We have filed complain to mods against this poster.As a Muslim we are taught in Quran for not to humiliate people of other religion.However,if some people ignore this commandment then they will be answerable to HIM.So,abusing any religion is forbidden.
Regards

No 5. 4 were killed yesterday. 1 succumbed to injuries today. That makes it 5. While there are reports that there were 7 casualties on Indian side instead of 5.

Jammu and Kashmir: Seven killed in Pakistan shelling, trouble spreads to LoC | The Indian Express

KARACHI: At least one person was killed and 12 others were injured on Tuesday in fighting along the disputed and working border between India and Pakistan.

At least one killed, 12 injured in Pak-India cross border firing - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom