What's new

Pakistan Rangers refuse BSF's Eid sweetmeats at Wagah

Status
Not open for further replies.
tht man was a street criminal caught after trying to rob a woman on point blank... the ranger (Sindh Ranger) accidently discharged his weapon... and yes ambulance was called... the man died in the hospital... n the ranger (unfortunately the other one aswell) were sentenced to death... now comin to bsf:
NHRC raps BSF for rape and murder by jawans - The Times of India
Canada accused BSF of India for War Crimes, Denied Visa to former trooper | Sikh Siyasat News

BSF is for border but look at your country where rangers looting and killing within country

Six Rangers charged with murder of Sarfaraz Shah - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Taxi driver murder case Accused Rangers personnel lied to police
Death Penalty News: Pakistani Ranger sentenced to death for killing unarmed civilian

Just today Indians hav killed 4 civilians on the Pakistani side.... So how do u expect Pakistani rangers to accept their sweets?

So what???
Your Pak Rangers also shoot and kill our 5 civilians.
Didnt it force us to abstain from offereing sweets to other side?

On topic: What an Unproffessional Attitude.
IA and BSF should be in full Alert.They are planning for something Big.

The same thing has been happening to Pakistan,getting the US aid and allowing the predators in your skies to kill your own people.:pakistan::hitwall::cry:

What about India-China trade relations are huge but still China is 200km within your INTERNATIONAL border...? :D

Unprofessional paramilitary force, what more to expect of them.

Recently saw a vid where this force shot a man on his feet , begging to be let alive. being coldly shot in the thigh. Poor man died bleading in the middle of the road. The fear of this force was so evident that not even local people came to help him, and this guy died like a dog in the middle of the street.
If they can do this to their own junta...should such an event come as a surprise?

You talking about BSF or PR? lol

But surely pakistan was made a laughing stock when Navy Seals came to abbotabad for a picnic

But apparently india isn't when Chinese are still cooking smores and making roads deep 200km in your territory... Ahh indians

lol nice try , try harder .... :rofl:
Bagal mai Churi , Mun mai Ram Ram ... Pathetic Indians

yaar america wala bomb giraka dollar dede ga tu kushi kushi beek be mansoor............. ab haslaa
Ladoo kaha miya hazaam hogaaa......

hurt karna ka koi interest nahi hae
takdeer hay ki goora line lagaka chala
aur iss line kaliya log martaa rahenga hasoo miya hasoo barbadi pe

Sorry but 60% Pakistanis may open defecate but I have never seen any Pakistani home without toilet. On the contrary, in India........ Pakistanis got toilets unlike 80% of india

I am sure you also see flying unicorns too ...lol

And next thing is just a feel good article. We know indian troops don't got guts to even step 5 km inside Chinese border. If they got it show me when, and im talking about modern times.
Lol indians.....

The article is from this year ....whether you believe it or not our problem .

I know this will reduce your cheer leading prospects .... lol pakistanis .

I am sure you also see flying unicorns too ...lol

The article is from this year ....whether you believe it or not our problem .

I know this will reduce your cheer leading prospects .... lol pakistanis .

I'm sure you also see toilets in every home in rising shining supa pawar india 2014!!

If it's from this year show me a incident where Indian troops ever incursed into Chinese territory.
Don't forget that Chinese and Pakistani have encroached on your territory numerous times, and you have the audacity to call us laughing stocks??! lol.

Sorry but 60% Pakistanis may open defecate but I have never seen any Pakistani home without toilet. On the contrary, in India........ Pakistanis got toilets unlike 80% of india

And next thing is just a feel good article. We know indian troops don't got guts to even step 5 km inside Chinese border. If they got it show me when, and im talking about modern times.
Lol indians.....

You mean lodging a diplomatic protest for the abbotabad killings is the pakistani version of Guts? .Do you want another version of your guts
After US says ‘sorry’ for Salala attack, Pakistan reopens GLOCs – The Express Tribune
Is Just a sorry form america enough for you guys to forget your soilders death? comeon man have some guts and take revenge on them

Lol indians.....
May be in your dreams but the reality is this
Toilet facilities — a luxury for most Pakistanis – The Express Tribune :D

I'm sure you also see toilets in every home in rising shining supa pawar india 2014!!

No we do not ..... but unlike pakistanis like you we are not shameless creatures who want to make fun ofmothers sufferings ........ we only retaliate to trolls like you .

If it's from this year show me a incident where Indian troops ever incursed into Chinese territory.
Don't forget that Chinese and Pakistani have encroached on your territory numerous times, and you have the audacity to call us laughing stocks??! lol.

You encroached our territory ... lol

Yes .... every country has something that make it laughing stock in front of others .

It's only that Pakistan has more reason for that than India .

Link is already provided .... why don't you read it and whine more ..... lol

What about India-China trade relations are huge but still China is 200km within your INTERNATIONAL border...? :D
Yes,they came to India via abbotabad on thei Laden's *** to take out their tents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom