What's new

Pakistan Rangers refuse BSF's Eid sweetmeats at Wagah

Status
Not open for further replies.
This custom need an end.I hope they abandon this custom

This custom need an end.I hope they abandon this custom
with all deu respect mods sir it will not stop until pakistani rulers become accountable

whenever pakistani rulers are asked difficult questions they to divert attention of pakistani awaam reinitiate firring across LOC or try to send infiltrators under the cover of firing

but now india is getting smarter and will make pakistani rulers pay for there sins not just by bullets though ;)

That's truly disappointing. I appreciate BSF's efforts.

Will Turkey accept sweets from ISIS while they were attacking Turkish border areas and killing civilians on ocassion of Eid??

Good Decision from Pakistan Rangers.

with all deu respect mods sir it will not stop until pakistani rulers become accountable

whenever pakistani rulers are asked difficult questions they to divert attention of pakistani awaam reinitiate firring across LOC or try to send infiltrators under the cover of firing

but now india is getting smarter and will make pakistani rulers pay for there sins not just by bullets though ;)

Ye kab tak sunay gay hum?are we still testing Modi govt?Indians,need to get this into there mind.be it anyone as long as he's of indian origin we don't fear them

Ye kab tak sunay gay hum?are we still testing Modi govt?Indians,need to get this into there mind.be it anyone as long as he's of indian origin we don't fear them
well u shount fear india or indians until your political elite and millitarry elite minds its own buisness and by there this attitude i guess owr job is almost half done ... please dont take it otherwise :D

Lmfao diplomacy.
You obviously don't understand diplomacy.
It's not all about handing people gifts and toys.
well as a matter of fact we indians always faught with pakistan and resited its "friends not masters" with so called "gifts & toys" like patton tanks , sabre fighter aircrafts but on owr own strenths and taht is the main reason why all those who once rejected and palyed pakistan against us are now linning to do buisness with us and atre offering there all cutting edge wepons and neuklear tech which paksitan is not even shown even after pakistan bieng a so called "most important non NATO ally" ... lolzz so much for diplomacy ;)

"We will lodge a protest against their not accepting our greetings because these actions can severely affect the harmony along the International Border (IB)," he said.

what?? isn't this the most childish thing to do, 'you don't accept my greetings, im gonna tell the whole world now'

If it was Gulab Jaman then shouldn't have refused, anything else just sucks. Specially laddu.

So you think India entering Mars and moon while 75% of India open defecate DOESNT make India a laughing stock?

You are a Troll :taz::taz::taz:

You don't know what you are talking about...

Yes Open Defacation is a problem, These are the reason and solution
Reason: Lack of Toilests
Solution: Govt is gone is war mode to resolve this issue

Reason: In village, ppl feel uncomfortable in closed toilet, they feel good in open.
Solution: Work is going on to educate them...

No sweets from an enemy....!!!
Trend seems changed to me sir,smile and slap strategy is adopted now days by successful nations across the world.
I guess that it was much better if we have accepted sweets and return them with box of chocolates the very next day along with some injured/dead BSF soldiers as a return bonus gift (like they did by shooting our four civilians)

--------------------------------------------------
On serious note,keeping everything aside-both nations want to live with peace and prosperity .However,it is an undeniable fact that the most optimistic mindsets find it "near to" impossible,at least.Exchanging sweets is not the solution of problem.LOC incidents are rising with passage of time as a result of which civilians are affected most.Take example of recent incident in which 4 civilians were shot by BSF.It is time that a board must be established at both sides of border with prime objective to discuss solutions of growing incidents.
Regards

3 more non-state actors also killed. :)

IA will exceed PA's expectation as it started to bomb villages now.

Don't know but on our side. 5 casualties since Oct 1.

On your side. 6 civilian casualties. 1 military casualty in IED attack. Don't know who is exceeding who's expectations. :lol:

Don't know but on our side. 5 casualties since Oct 1.

On your side. 6 civilian casualties. 1 military casualty in IED attack. Don't know who is exceeding who's expectations. :lol:
As I said PA's expectations cause PA has a habit of lying to you and not accepting its dead.
You are as insignificant to Pakistan as any of those never accepted.

As I said PA's expectations cause PA has a habit of lying to you and not accepting its dead.
You are as insignificant to Pakistan as any of those never accepted.

For your case there is a saying in Urdu:

Jungle main moor nacha. Kis nai daikha. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom