What's new

Pakistan Rangers refuse BSF's Eid sweetmeats at Wagah

Status
Not open for further replies.
janab thing is there is a thing called "diplomacy" and there are many things diplomats do but i know why you guys cant understand ;)

Lmfao diplomacy.
You obviously don't understand diplomacy.
It's not all about handing people gifts and toys.

Over Reaction is not good for professionalism.

I guess Turkey would accept a spit in the face from a neighbor who just killed your own civies?

It was supposed to be an eid present...Isn't that crossing with the spirit of Islam. Note, it's not Turkey the islamic republic here so.

Both sides have done bad things but that doesn't mean that you shall not accept such presents aiming to build hopes of cooperation between boundary protection forces of both sides. At the other hand, of course it'd be like spitting on the faces of those hurt by fire opened, be it any of the two sides. But it's eid and if it's happening as reported, please dont show up as protector or representer of islam as a republic as well as people or something.

Regards.

Report it all you want. I would not accept any food from hindus precisely due to that reason. What makes you think the rangers did not have the same reason? :rolleyes:

Hmmmmm. Because sweets are not made of cow urine, but cow milk. You can keep your hatred to yourself, but shouldnt have brought it into a defence forum.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm. Because sweets are not made of cow urine, but cow milk. You can keep your hatred for yourself, but shouldnt have brought it into a defence forum.

Hatred? :lol: I would rather not take a chance on any food offered to me. Your pathetic attempts to feel victimised make me laugh.

It was supposed to be an eid present...Isn't that crossing with the spirit of Islam. Note, it's not Turkey the islamic republic here so.

Both sides have done bad things but that doesn't mean that you shall not accept such presents aiming to build hopes of cooperation between boundary protection forces of both sides. At the other hand, of course it'd be like spitting on the faces of those hurt by fire opened, be it any of the two sides. But it's eid and if it's happening as reported, please dont show up as protector or representer of islam as a republic as well as people or something.

Regards.

Islamic Republic has nothing to do with this but you are right to say that Turkey is no Islamic Republic. However that also means that since you have no point of relation since you do not live in such a country you have no clue as to what an Islamic Republic should or should not do so how are you going to try and tell us? As for accepting presents on eid while that is well and fine there is still some self respect you should hold for yourselves as a nation. Like another poster stated had the Syrians presented you with sweets right after they killed your pilots you too would find it in bad taste and I am sure Turkey would not go around accepting such "gifts".

Regards.

One isn't exactly amenable to accepting gifts or building cooperation when ones people have been killed on the same day. Nor does this have anything to do with Pakistan being an Islamic Republic; otherwise Pakistan was the same Islamic Republic last year or the year before on national or religious festivities when it exchanged gifts with their Indian counterparts.

Hatred? :lol: I would rather not take a chance on any food offered to me. Your pathetic attempts to feel victimised make me laugh.

Well well tell me more about victimisation. Who cares??? Keep hating, posting hate messages, whatever makes you happy.
Eid mubarak, hope allah blesses you with sanity & health.
Njoy the evening. :)

Bad precedent set as usual by Pakistanis.

Anyway give the sweets to me, my dog would love to have them.

Pakistan walooooo..............Ya toh hum MITHAI denge Ya fir Rahul, Sonia aur unka Ghar JAMAI denge..................

Soch lo kya lena hai!!

One isn't exactly amenable to accepting gifts or building cooperation when ones people have been killed on the same day. Nor does this have anything to do with Pakistan being an Islamic Republic; otherwise Pakistan was the same Islamic Republic last year or the year before on national or religious festivities when it exchanged gifts with their Indian counterparts.
Islamic Republic has nothing to do with this but you are right to say that Turkey is no Islamic Republic. However that also means that since you have no point of relation since you do not live in such a country you have no clue as to what an Islamic Republic should or should not do so how are you going to try and tell us? As for accepting presents on eid while that is well and fine there is still some self respect you should hold for yourselves as a nation. Like another poster stated had the Syrians presented you with sweets right after they killed your pilots you too would find it in bad taste and I am sure Turkey would not go around accepting such "gifts".

You are right, I don't have any relation with the issue, being a Turkish national. I second that the part you said self-respect. But it sounds odd to me especially here where I had arguments with some Pakistani fellows whether Pakistan's military is for the nation or for islam. I remember the majority going for the second till end. as these sweeties were presented during eid. But that's not our topic of course.

my dog would love to have them.

Now, you're being disrespectfully racist mate...no offence though.

Poor Indians. Cannot even think about subduing someone much smaller than their size. I mean, what a shameless nation India is.

Beautiful "analysis". :rofl:

Pakistan already stands subdued.

Now, you're being disrespectfully racist mate...no offence though.

Well, my dog loves sweets. We should give them to someone who would like to have them right ?

Bagal mai Churi , Mun mai Ram Ram ... Pathetic Indians

:bunny: Ulta chor kotwaal ko daatein..............^^^

Well, bhai wo sheet mujhe de do...i will be more happy:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom