What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

20 + militants/criminals killed by security forces all over the country since yesterday. At this pace and precision, it is quite clear that their location(s) were known else how can you pin point and take out so many militants in the matter of few hours through out the country. Looks quite staged to me. If the combing operations after this latest wave of militancy is real, then better capture that Lahore bomber handler alive or dead, whose picture has been aired since yesterday. Real deal is that type of militants.
some real some fake things are going on.

Latest: Vihari Operation ongoing fighting between forces and terrorists.

We can never remove Takfiri wahhabi ideology..

believing a wahhabi can live without Takfir is like believing a human can live without breathing..

It is the only way out of this mess --- otherwise Ts will continue to have an insanely powerful sympathy and support network in the cities.

We have to pour as many resources into the de-radicalization drive and cross-border ops as we do into local kinetic ops.

Latest: KHURAM AGENCY 2 terrorists killed. Bomb defused and weapons recovered. Operation on going.

Karachi again? I mean I don't mind seeing terrorist getting killed anywhere but there was big talk of operation in punjab. What happened with that?

Punjab, esp areas like Jhang and most of Southern Punjab will remain off limits for a cleanup operation if the provincial law minister is buddies with terrorists.

It is the only way out of this mess --- otherwise Ts will continue to have an insanely powerful sympathy and support network in the cities.

We have to pour as many resources into the de-radicalization drive and cross-border ops as we do into local kinetic ops.

accept it we cant do it, for how long we are telling them that killing a innocent is considered killing of humanity in Islam, what elseyou want to preach them? we cant even fvcking arrest lal masjid Mullah for openly supporting ISIS in capital let alone rest of the country especially rural Pakistan where ultra conservative people reside... only option is keep killing them 24/7* 365,

for them and their next generations to come till Qayamat, we Sunni (sufi), shia are Mushrik, Kafir and wajib ul Qatal and will remain.

We can never remove Takfiri wahhabi ideology..

believing a wahhabi can live without Takfir is like believing a human can live without breathing..

Excuse me, you have no idea what a Wahhabi is. How about you stay on topics you actually understand and remain silent on religion.

Looks like either Pak will take the terrorists out or the terrorists will take Pak out..
Terrorist will go out trust me they have hit a wrong place. This is their end they cannot runway borders are closed. They will be kept inside and killed.

Latest: Pakistan has issued new warning to Afghanistan either capture and hand over the provided shopping list or Pakistani forces will march into Afghanistan. SSG units deployed.

Intelligence identifies two handlers of Lahore suicide bomber
http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/375421-Intelligence-identifies-two-handlers-of-Lahore-sui

accept it we cant do it, for how long we are telling them that killing a innocent is considered killing of humanity in Islam, what elseyou want to preach them? we cant even fvcking arrest lal masjid Mullah for openly supporting ISIS in capital let alone rest of the country especially rural Pakistan where ultra conservative people reside... only option is keep killing them 24/7* 365,

for them and their next generations to come till Qayamat, we Sunni (sufi), shia are Mushrik, Kafir and wajib ul Qatal and will remain.

You cannot kill millions of your own people. It is not feasible.

What you can do is keep killing the ones who have picked up arms (of course I fully agree with you there) and slowly de-radicalize / reverse brainwash the others. We have not been "telling" them any of this. Where are the massive billboards across every city that use Islamic examples of tolerance? Where are the revised textbooks that promote a tolerant interpretation of the religion? Where are the fiery speeches by a leadership condemning this barbarity using examples from Islam?

The best way to expose these bastards is to use the religion that they twist and warp against them --- it's going to take 1-2 generations but we have to do it.

In the meantime, we have to keep dealing aggressively with anyone who picks up arms against the State or supports him/her in any way (logistically, financially, etc.) whether it's another country's intel agency or a local mullah.

Last edited:
20 + militants/criminals killed by security forces all over the country since yesterday. At this pace and precision, it is quite clear that their location(s) were known else how can you pin point and take out so many militants in the matter of few hours through out the country. Looks quite staged to me. If the combing operations after this latest wave of militancy is real, then better capture that Lahore bomber handler alive or dead, whose picture has been aired since yesterday. Real deal is that type of militants.

Yup. Many cells are under surveillance --- and after an attack like this, they are generally neutralized.

The real deal is outside our borders. Till we build the capacity / will to strike there, we will stay in this endless cycle of bloodshed.

Back
Top Bottom