What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

No problem I have been waiting for over a decade now a little bit more doesn't matter............... after APS I had seen a truck load of terrorist dead bodies ................ now whatever you are conveying is same ............... but sadly all these dead bodies appear "after" not "before".
Sir Your elected Gov of all provinces were issued warnings before the attacks and none of the politicians responded from IK to NS to zardari. Do you want me to publish the warnings as well. This is not armies job but these Jalsa and Panama people have to do it.

Deliver the threat? These buffoons will give threat? :lol: They can't even threat Papa guinea island/country....

What they did - they just asked Afghans act against terrorists or handover them to us.

U call this, a threat?
Lol dude calm down. Let's not give in to emotions. This is just the statement released by ISPR in what tone this message is delivered no one knows that is why I mention let's wait and watch

Lol dude calm down. Let's not give in to emotions. This is just the statement released by ISPR in what tone this message is delivered no one knows that is why I mention let's wait and watch

Blood has been spilled, bud. It will dry up. Only if we had acted little smart......

When the hell buffer zone will be created in Afghanistan? When all of us gets killed?

@Hammad Arshad Qureshi ...Do you guys know what is a threat? How to deliver it? What is baddassery? Here it is for you...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...strikes-in-one-hour.-Stay-out-of-the-way.html
The super powers usually have different tone they communicate with each other. Specially Russia. For Pakistan our message need to be delivered to high on weeds Afghan leadership. Act or something bad will happen to you. That's why I said wait and watch

Sir this is a big achievement in six hours. Multiple operations in Multiple area at the same time. It shows Pakistan intelligence accuracy and a blow to ISIS. Intelligence issued reports of every attack 3 weeks prior and Gov neglected it.

as i said this happen after every major attack, and they have alert of almost every attack..... nothing changed..

Sir Your elected Gov of all provinces were issued warnings before the attacks and none of the politicians responded from IK to NS to zardari. Do you want me to publish the warnings as well. This is not armies job but these Jalsa and Panama people have to do it.

The enemy came from foreign land, crossed borders of Pakistan and attacked Pakistan and Pakistanis ........... the threat resides in foreign land. So please Army is pretty much relevant here.

The super powers usually have different tone they communicate with each other. Specially Russia. For Pakistan our message need to be delivered to high on weeds Afghan leadership. Act or something bad will happen to you. That's why I said wait and watch

We are doomed under pussies...Thats for sure...We'll keep taking hits and trust me nothing will happen...Life will go on, as they say...

The enemy came from foreign land, crossed borders of Pakistan and attacked Pakistan and Pakistanis ........... the threat resides in foreign land. So please Army is pretty much relevant here.
You want to send army to foreign land, we will clean our house first and then look out side. Lets first take out those who came into our land and then we will go the their land.

We are doomed under pussies...Thats for sure...We'll keep taking hits and trust me nothing will happen...Life will go on, as they say...
Nop we won't inshallah. And business won't be usual as it was. Remember during the time of Raheel Sharif. He was defensive in first year of his tenure. He only went offensive in last 2 years and written history in Pakistan. So let's not loose hope. If you loose hope now then this means Indians and Afghans are winning.

There are loopholes in our defense and security mechanism which needs to be addressed very urgently . I am currently preparing an article which I have specifically mentioned the steps needed to address the terrorism issue in Pakistan. I will also tag you as soon as I post my brother

You want to send army to foreign land, we will clean our house first and then look out side. Lets first take out those who came into our land and then we will go the their land.

I said it somewhere else on another thread.

What if Afghanistan was as militarily strong as us and we as weak as Afghanistan ............... what would have happened if such attacks happened in such an Afghanistan including APS .......... they would have annexed KPK long ago, and punished us and butchered us.

Anyhow keep playing gentlemen's tactics .......... after all it doesn't cost much but common Pakistanis.

I said it somewhere else on another thread.

What if Afghanistan was as militarily strong as us and we as weak as Afghanistan ............... what would have happened if such attacks happened in such an Afghanistan including APS .......... they would have annexed KPK long ago, and punished us and butchered us.

Anyhow keep playing gentlemen's tactics .......... after all it doesn't cost much but common Pakistanis.
Sir you need to calm down things are going to happen in Afghanistan that no has thought of. The today's operation was well coordinated and if you followed the thread it was an ISIS attack, they are in Iqar not Afghanistan. Close the borders let these terrorists make USA and Norther alliance suffer till they forget the name of India and then go in and claim the country.

if you followed the thread it was an ISIS attack, they are in Iqar not Afghanistan.

Buddy the real ISIS is getting its rear ironed not in Afghanistan but middle east ............ the ISIS for Pakistan is former TTP .............. residing and operating from Afghanistan.

Looks like a topi drama to me to calm down the anger after these terrorist attacks. Probably most of these militants were low level criminals and known ones and now being targeted just to show off. Why were they not killed before ?

Last edited:
20 + militants/criminals killed by security forces all over the country since yesterday. At this pace and precision, it is quite clear that their location(s) were known else how can you pin point and take out so many militants in the matter of few hours through out the country. Looks quite staged to me. If the combing operations after this latest wave of militancy is real, then better capture that Lahore bomber handler alive or dead, whose picture has been aired since yesterday. Real deal is that type of militants.

Back
Top Bottom