What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

so what's your argument? are you saying none of this is true?
Combing Ops are being carried out.
Sanitation is being Done. (Routine procedure but aggressive this time)
IBOs are being Done. (Routine procedure but aggressive this time)
People are being picked up. (Routine procedure but aggressive this time)
Border has been closed.

Airstrikes on Afg soil HAVE NOT been carried out
No drones inside Afg
No SSG inside Afg

Latest: Alama Iqbal international Air port 2 terrorist arrested trying to escape Pakistan. Operation ongoing.

Both terrorists were from Chitral. Name of one of the terrorists was Haq Niwaz.

Both terrorist were trying to infiltrate the Air port from Back wall

The terrorist Name were Haq Niwaz and Khalil ur Rehman.

"Could only be Pakistani" amazing argument!

Who else? There are only 3 powers involved US/NATO, ANA and Pakistan. US and NATO have recorded strikes, ANA what did they struck with......Bombs filled with chars since they dont have an airforce to begin with which can deliver payload, that leaves Pakistan. Now if Pakistan wasnt than it must be the aliens.

Who else? There are only 3 powers involved US/NATO, ANA and Pakistan. US and NATO have recorded strikes, ANA what did they struck with......Bombs filled with chars since they dont have an airforce to begin with which can deliver payload, that leaves Pakistan. Now if Pakistan wasnt than it must be the aliens.
There is no cure for jealousy. Indians are taking out their frustration on the incapable Indian Army which is full of stories here. These current events are shocking for Indians. They lost 1500 agents today what do you expect from them! LOVE? It will be total hate from India today. On the day of shrine Blast they said RIP and today they show up in true grief.

1-png.378417
2-png.378418
3-png.378419

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 489
  • 2.png
    2.png
    73 KB · Views: 487
  • 3.png
    3.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 492
fabrication? This post is utter BS, trying to play on the sentiments of the readers and cashing on the dead bodies of the .

"Could only be Pakistani" amazing argument!
You said burden of proof is on him, and deductive reasoning I used gives you proof.

A person stuck on spreading misinformation and all the people praise him like god. What happened to PDF?

You are the one that presented it as evidence, burden of proof lies on you. Prove it that it was Pakistani.

All the information he has posted has also been telecast by the media shortly afterwards, Airstrikes have not been claimed by ISRP nor will they be even if they have happened. Boots on ground inside Kunar and Nuristan is not something that has happened for the first time hence it is not a surprise, however ISPR has also not claimed it however it is logical that someone or something was there to guide the artillery either from the ground or from the air.

@BHarwana any news of a ppp member getting arrested for the sehwan attack
Reminds me of the mian mithoo case. PPPP has always promoted itself as liberal and left leaning when it is anything but. They have fooled us liberals for decades. And then their extreme corruption can be proven by the fact that there are 25000 ghost schools in Pakistan. Around 8000 are in Sindh. The PPPP from ZAB times has promoted itself as liberal but in reality it was ZAB who banned drinking even for minorities and called Ahmedis kaffir. The Pakistan Peoples Party's rule has been marked with the most lack of nationalism too.

This can be proven by the fact when Yousuf Raza Gillani was asked about Samjhauta he said it was unproven. Oh bhai, even Indian media is saying Samjhauta was done by Abhinav Bharat. PPPP is not only anti liberal or anti progressive but also deeply anti national. They have no shame. If PPP were to be utterly destroyed I would be extremely happy. They are worse than even PMLN.

All the information he has posted has also been telecast by the media shortly afterwards, Airstrikes have not been claimed by ISRP nor will they be even if they have happened. Boots on ground inside Kunar and Nuristan is not something that has happened for the first time hence it is not a surprise, however ISPR has also not claimed it however it is logical that someone or something was there to guide the artillery either from the ground or from the air.
Army occupies the highest posts in the region. Arty obsrs are present there throughout. The topography slopes steeply towards afg from the border hence clear observation.
Our artillery covers the border plus 3 to 5 km inter afg coverage. Engagment of tgts inside afg is not difficult. Heck tgts inside Afg are already recorded in the bty CPs.
Once the first rd is fired (which is almost never on tgt due to sifferent reasons) the terrorists will take cover inside the caves (TOF 30 - 40 secs). Hitting a cave by 155 at high angle fire while having a CEP 51 Ms (For a new gun) at 12000 ms / ch 6 is almost impossible. Hence effectiveness is reduced.
I stand by what I said :
No Airstrikes
No boots on ground.
No drones inside Afghanistan.

I haven't seen him claim that. Anyway we have plenty of ex-services, and current serving members who can investigate.

I use tor and delete meta and exif data from my images.

Back
Top Bottom