What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

o_O?
The amount of stupidity and spreading of fake news is alarming.

You are being unrealistic. Special forces operating in Afghanistan is not information released to public or media. If you are looking for confirmed media reports you will never find anything. Maybe the OP has sources within the agencies with this information. When it comes to this kind of information, it's a "take it or leave it" situation. If you are expecting media reports then you should leave it. If you think OP is making stuff up then leave it as well.

Most of the ops reported have been confirmed in media several hours later. Which tells me he has information available earlier than media, as well as information that is not being released to media. I suggest if you think the information is fake then leave the thread.

Oh well their lives are at risk to protect people like us. Allah un ki hifazat farmai. God Speed and Allah Hu Akbar.

I still dont understand why PAF is not being used. I mean when you are at war, you use every weapon at your disposal. Na cruise missile strikes na airforce?
PAF is being used. in certain area but in the given terrain gunships are more effective. Plus we need few alive to extract more info on which major success relies.

Man if you have something to add that we dont know please do otherwise just leave the thread alone. If the news is fake, I am sure mods will close it. @The Eagle
I had something to add and I did!
The problem is that it goes against what you "WANT" at this moment and hence you deny it.
We DONOT have planes bombing Afg.
We DONOT have Spec Forces Inside Afg.
We DONOT have Drones inside Afg.

We carried out Arty / Mor / Inf weapon engagments that's the end of it!

The problem is that it goes against what you "WANT" at this moment and hence you deny it.

If i had such a problem rest assured i wouldn't had questioned OP on his claims of special forces in Afghanistan. Let more news come in before we jump to conclusions. But here i would also like to add that unlike all the previous times something is different this time. I mean none of this is ever claimed in any of the terror incidents that have happened in Pakistan. This is the first time and to be honest Military has faced a lot of heat and criticism as well for their non action across the border. Maybe this forced the hand.

PS if you dont mind me asking care to tell which country you belong too?

If i had such a problem rest assured i wouldn't had questioned OP on his claims of special forces in Afghanistan. Let more news come in before we jump to conclusions. But here i would also like to add that unlike all the previous times something is different this time. I mean none of this is ever claimed in any of the terror incidents that have happened in Pakistan. This is the first time and to be honest Military has faced a lot of heat and criticism as well for their non action across the border. Maybe this forced the hand.

PS if you dont mind me asking care to tell which country you belong too?
Please don't engage her she is from India. I have confirmation.

Latest: Terrorists attacked FC post in Mohammad Agency. Attacked was repelled and all the terrorists were killed.

Please don't engage her she is from India. I have confirmation.

Latest: Terrorists attacked FC post in Mohammad Agency. Attacked was repelled and all the terrorists were killed.
Keep ON my friend, shows us the dirty blood of our animals, blood for blood! We have paid enough! Death to death! Victory is ours, we 200 Million! Pakistan Paindabad!

We DONOT have planes bombing Afg.
We DONOT have Spec Forces Inside Afg.
We DONOT have Drones inside Afg.

We carried out Arty / Mor / Inf weapon engagments that's the end of it!

thanks for your informative post.

Latest: 1 terrorist killed in Quetta. Operation ongoing

Latest: Khuram Agency 11 terrorist killed in an attempt to enter Pakistan. Border post reacted to an attack. Forces in pursuit of the rest of terrorist in retreat.

Latest: 2 more Aides of Shabaz Qalander bomber arrested. total 5 aides arrested.

Latest: 2 women and 3 men from unknown terrorist organization arrested in Badeen . interrogation under way to discover their terrorist group. Explosives and weapons recovered.

It's really sad.
Have been a silent reader of PDF since 2006-7. I felt pride on the way Pakistanis would behave against the Indians.
Their was a sense of maturity in their context.
Now it has reversed. Pakistani members have started acting like Indians.
Spreading fake news is the worst thing that you can do. Because then you believe it and don't question the real facts!
You are contented with what you are told and never strive for better.
But it's a lost cause. BHarwana has termed me as an Indian so I guess I will be off!

It's really sad.
Have been a silent reader of PDF since 2006-7. I felt pride on the way Pakistanis would behave against the Indians.
Their was a sense of maturity in their context.
Now it has reversed. Pakistani members have started acting like Indians.
Spreading fake news is the worst thing that you can do. Because then you believe it and don't question the real facts!
You are contented with what you are told and never strive for better.
But it's a lost cause. BHarwana has termed me as an Indian so I guess I will be off!
I did not wanted to post this but to satisfy people like you and news you might trust and all those who say there were no Air strikes in Afghanistan and for all Indians here is the proof. Please read it again and again and please cut the BS. You people will trust this as it is not Pakistan and Pakistan has no control over this news media so please go a head and put out you fire by clicking the link.
http://www.pajhwok.com/en/2017/02/19/nangarhar-airstrike-perishes-5-foreign-fighters

Sign one of a person who is affected merely by his internal emotions.
He starts screaming.
That NEWS claims "AN AIRSTRIKE" not Pakistani.
That is why foreign policy of a country is not in the hands of kids like you.
Well you might be wrong here. Foreign policy might be in my hands here.

PAF air strike kill 6 TTP terrorists, 8 dens on Afghanistan border
zarb-e-azb-uzbek-militants-killed-in-blitz-1404574525-1279.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Air Force conduct airstrikes against the terrorists in the Khyber Agency.

At least six terrorists were killed in an airstrike by security forces near Kurram Agency at Afghan border on Saturday.

The terrorists belonged to the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Mohmand group.

Four terrorists were injured in the strike.
At least eight terrorist whereabouts were also destroyed in the action
https://timesofislamabad.com/paf-ai...ists-8-dens-on-afghanistan-border/2017/02/18/

Well you might be wrong here. Foreign policy might be in my hands here.
PAF air strike kill 6 TTP terrorists, 8 dens on Afghanistan border
Near Kurram Agency "AT" Afghan border. Means along the Afg border inside own AOR.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom