What's new

Pakistan Rangers have the Terrorists surrounded and fighting is going on.

Latest: Terrorist trying to enter North Waziristan and have been repelled back. Pakistan Air force bombarded the terrorists and multiple terrorists dead. The report confirms Air strikes.

Intense fight ongoing Operation continues.

Latest: Terrorist trying to enter North Waziristan and have been repelled back. Pakistan Air force bombarded the terrorists and multiple terrorists dead. The report confirms Air strikes.

Intense fight ongoing Operation continues.

bhai i need more prove, who is ISPR to claim anything ? its all false @Shiji :lol:

Just ignore Shiji.

Bharat is really trying hard to kick start TTP again. In the face of all the operations going on in the country, TTP are still trying to cross the border and mount attacks. It's good in some ways for us - it brings them out of hiding and makes it easier for us to track and kill them.

@BHarwana Anything being done about the TTP leadership? We went after the JuA leadership but any idea if TTP leadership has been hit?

@BHarwana Anything being done about the TTP leadership? We went after the JuA leadership but any idea if TTP leadership has been hit?
We hit the camp of the leadership but no confirmations on the leader ships we have killed many in the camp but it will be confirmed by forensics.

Latest: 3 more terrorists have been killed in Karachi by Ranger. total number of terrorist killed in this gunfight is 7 now and one Ranger officer injured.

Just ignore Shiji.

Bharat is really trying hard to kick start TTP again. In the face of all the operations going on in the country, TTP are still trying to cross the border and mount attacks. It's good in some ways for us - it brings them out of hiding and makes it easier for us to track and kill them.
In the words of President Bush (43), "Bring'em on!". Indian investments are going down the drain...

Everyone knows jets engage own territory in FATA are you really fabricating news. Didn't you claim jets engaging Afghanistan?
You have to deliver a link that those Afghan territory strikes were done by USA and NATO they record all strikes. This is the last message now you will be ignored.

You have to deliver a link that those Afghan territory strikes were done by USA and NATO they record all strikes. This is the last message now you will be ignored.
Oh common you said PAF engaged Afghanistan soil. Show me a sentence that says PAF engages Afghanistan soil. I leave you alone.
But please don't leave. I feel a strong bond being made.
The Habitual Fabricator of News and the New Guy.
Could actually make a comic out of it.

Back
Top Bottom