What's new

Pakistan pushes for reset ties with USA

Cold shoulder by Biden administration is manily due to Daniel Pearl case. Our incompetant prosecution and strange judiciary (SC) has messed up that case badly.
It was expected decision US embassy was sleeping nothing more also there are too many loopholes in investigation. This case needs second look into investigation and then a retrial. But Govt shouldn't pressure SC for sake of better reactions or short term gains should offer joint investigation along FBI FIA and put fresh proofs in court remember both families suffered from this saga
Omar sheikh confession is about kidnapping not murder he already served 18yrs max for kidnapping he claims khalid sheikh killed him as Isra numani wrote in her book.i heard Omar sheikh father interview after verdict it realy hurts me the pain and suffering they went through along Denial family I hope justice will prevail

Last edited:
When will Pakistan get Dr Aafia Siddiqui back from USA. She’s innocent and daughter of Pakistan. Musharraf sold her to usa
She was double agent and not innocent. You have to dig deeper to learn stuff.she isn't coming back to Pakistan. Stop playing victim card. Stop asking for more dollars.

She was double agent and not innocent. You have to dig deeper to learn stuff.she isn't coming back to Pakistan. Stop playing victim card. Stop asking for more dollars.

she was innocent and is innocent!!!
Usa still hasn’t proved a single case against her. Shes illegally being held by USA. Musharraf sold her and 300 other Pakistanis to usa.
If she wasn’t innocent why isn’t there any proper case against her? You believe the bullshit that she tried killing 6 armed American soldiers 🤣🤣?
She’s innocent and daughter of Pakistan she was very intelligent and spoke haqq that’s why usa wanted to silence her and Musharraf sold her with 300 other Pakistanis to usa

she was innocent and is innocent!!!
Usa still hasn’t proved a single case against her. Shes illegally being held by USA. Musharraf sold her and 300 other Pakistanis to usa.
If she wasn’t innocent why isn’t there any proper case against her? You believe the bullshit that she tried killing 6 armed American soldiers 🤣🤣?
She’s innocent and daughter of Pakistan she was very intelligent and spoke haqq that’s why usa wanted to silence her and Musharraf sold her with 300 other Pakistanis to usa
Yes she is daughter of Pakistan. Ask America to give her to Pakistan but not without dollars hahaha. She was very kind. She never trained for anything. She doesn't know how a bomb looks like. Hahaha bro she isn't coming back. You know we have lots of heroes. A month ago, this climber was our hero. Aafia is also our hero. I am still counting number of heroes. This is like a joke.

Agreed. Biden seems to be doubling down on previously failed foreign policy strategies. Reminds me of Andy Reid in the super bowl............running the same ineffective plays over and over again making no adjustments. Result was not pretty.
View attachment 731515

USA foreign policy think tanks have been pretty off on Asia. I would say over the last 30 years they massively over estimated India....while underestimating Pakistan. They have also massively underestimated China as well. Huge miscalculations decades ago resulted in the conundrums today......and they still are on the same coarse. Boggles the mind sometimes.
They've been extremely off. From China and India, to Pakistan and Afghanistan, they simply don't know what they're talking about. The get the history of the region mostly right, but they continuously learn the wrong lesson. These think tanks use western logic and way of thinking that simply doesn't apply in an Asian setting. They fail to consider cultural norms, and push their own ideas of what the region should be, instead of what it is and can realistically become.

You'd think that blunder after blunder, the US government would actually listening to those who time has proven were right all along, but nope. They're still gonna stick with buffoons like Christine Fair.

They've been extremely off. From China and India, to Pakistan and Afghanistan, they simply don't know what they're talking about. The get the history of the region mostly right, but they continuously learn the wrong lesson. These think tanks use western logic and way of thinking that simply doesn't apply in an Asian setting. They fail to consider cultural norms, and push their own ideas of what the region should be, instead of what it is and can realistically become.

You'd think that blunder after blunder, the US government would actually listening to those who time has proven were right all along, but nope. They're still gonna stick with buffoons like Christine Fair.
My own opinion is that USA think tanks have been hijacked by factional lobbies. They no longer provide USA policy makers with accurate assessments. The Israel, India and Afghanistan lobbies are all distorting things for USA policy makers. Foreign policy think tanks in the USA are highly inbred and nepotistic. You need a license in the USA to sell a home but any idiot with the right connections can became a foreign policy "expert". Result speaks for itself.

Long live Sino-Russia-Pakistan ties.

US is no longer important for Pakistan.
Both countries interests will ensure some sort of relationship, but our future prosperity and national security will be China, Turkey, Iran, South East Asia, mid East.....etc etc.

Don't forget the Sino-Russia-Pakistan- alliance against Indo-US alliance.

India will remain non aligned in practice. Any shooting and India will remain neutral, IMO. Where were Indian troops in Afghanistan?

India will remain non aligned in practice. Any shooting and India will remain neutral, IMO. Where were Indian troops in Afghanistan?

India is a sissy country who is incapable of fighting.

My own opinion is that USA think tanks have been hijacked by factional lobbies. They no longer provide USA policy makers with accurate assessments. The Israel, India and Afghanistan lobbies are all distorting things for USA policy makers. Foreign policy think tanks in the USA are highly inbred and nepotistic. You need a license in the USA to sell a home but any idiot with the right connections can became a foreign policy "expert". Result speaks for itself.

There are no factional lobbies on India or Afghanistan. Israel is a different story

As far as American foreign policy goes we have more wins than losses. You could not say the same for the Pakistani foreign policy

hiding behind Russian skirts - I suppose everything is fair in life

There are no factional lobbies on India or Afghanistan. Israel is a different story

As far as American foreign policy goes we have more wins than losses. You could not say the same for the Pakistani foreign policy

hiding behind Russian skirts - I suppose everything is fair in life
:lol: :lol: We can agree to to disagree. The Afghanistan lobby in in Washington is arguably more powerful than the Israel lobby over the last 20 years. USA is shadow of its former self on the global stage. USA and EU are hoarding vaccines while China and Russia are providing millions of doses to less developed countries. Lets not talk about Afghanistan and the ME. I'm growing tired of all the winning. :lol::lol:

I blame hijacked foreign policy think thanks that have other interests than the interests of the American people. That's why so many Americans no longer trust the Washington establishment. They will trust Alex Jones long before they will trust Washington policy think tanks.

Pakistan has outperformed the expectations of USA foreign policy experts by a huge margin. During the Obama years most USA experts expected Pakistan to be a failed state by 2020 and India to be a super power. They expected Pakistan to grovel back to Washington once aid was stopped. None of this happened.

The shift to the Indo-Pacific has started out with some big miscalculations, IMO.

Last edited:
That is ok

We never trusted USA for any thing

as predicted 20 years ago US would leave us high and dry. Good thing we hedged are bets with Afghan Taliban. We were right.

pakistan sacrificed more but got less benefit , even today best bet is neutral state policy as far as afghanistan is concerned .

Biden is also looking to go after China even harder than Trump.
Its clear that for all the information that US intelligence provides him, he does not know how to run successful foreign policy. I believe even a former Obama official called him a failure when it comes to foreign policy.
Of course he's a failure. Hostility toward China leads to nothing but failure.

:lol: :lol: We can agree to to disagree. The Afghanistan lobby in in Washington is arguably more powerful than the Israel lobby over the last 20 years. USA is shadow of its former self on the global stage. USA and EU are hoarding vaccines while China and Russia are providing millions of doses to less developed countries. Lets not talk about Afghanistan and the ME. I'm growing tired of all the winning. :lol::lol:

I blame hijacked foreign policy think thanks that have other interests than the interests of the American people. That's why so many Americans no longer trust the Washington establishment. They will trust Alex Jones long before they will trust Washington policy think tanks.

Pakistan has outperformed the expectations of USA foreign policy experts by a huge margin. During the Obama years most USA experts expected Pakistan to be a failed state by 2020 and India to be a super power. They expected Pakistan to grovel back to Washington once aid was stopped. None of this happened.

The shift to the Indo-Pacific has started out with some big miscalculations, IMO.

What is the Afghan lobby ?? There are people who do want Afghanistan to be a base for another 9/11. Beyond that there is no Afghan lobby. There are barely 100,000 Afghan Americans in USA

On the corona vaccines we can take care of our citizens first. Nothing prevents you from getting vaccines from Russia and China.

On Pakistan we have not paid much in the way of CSF reimbursements for sending supplies to Afghanistan
May be that is causing heartburn in you. I cannot help you here

Back
Top Bottom