What's new

Pakistan pushes for reset ties with USA

Things aren't well with China so again America. Again china will happen,than America again. I mean it's like a game. A game of dollars! America shouldn't give Pakistan money now. It's better for Pakistan to feel the heat and rise by herself rather than relying on others. They have destroyed Pakistan. We don't have any space program, no ethics no social scientists in society. Cpec is doomed. Pakistan has to pay back China and for this, we now need Americans. You know these camps are there just to shower us in dollars but as a respectable country, we shouldn't ask for more dollars. Enough humiliation already! Where is the money of cpec? we are still paying sales tax.

Pakistan has to play the game. The USA deep state, Afghan and Indian lobby's don't want any peace in Afghanistan that will relay on the USA being dependent on Pakistan for counter terrorism access. That means a thawing won't happen......but it also means a complete break won't happen either.

I know...

optics I guess

strategic decisions have been made.. we are firmly in the China, Turkey, Iran and Russia camp.. there is no reason why Pakistan will change this. it doesn't matter IK is there or not.

With Trump gone, so are the relations with US. As for sleepy Joe, i think we should let him sleep. Not worth engaging US in this moment in time on anything other than their quick withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Things aren't well with China so again America. Again china will happen,than America again. I mean it's like a game. A game of dollars! America shouldn't give Pakistan money now. It's better for Pakistan to feel the heat and rise by herself rather than relying on others. They have destroyed Pakistan. We don't have any space program, no ethics no social scientists in society. Cpec is doomed. Pakistan has to pay back China and for this, we now need Americans. You know these camps are there just to shower us in dollars but as a respectable country, we shouldn't ask for more dollars. Enough humiliation already! Where is the money of cpec? we are still paying sales tax.

Don't be fcking stupid, we are going to maintain relations with America, China and Russia are also important. Stop with the childish rants.

Pakistan would return to ignore list once the afghan withdrawal is over.

Pakistan never really had a good relationship with US. It was all transactional and there is mental fatigue among US policy makers regarding Pakistan because they can't change its behavior and its complicated.

I suggest Pakistan to not push too hard for a relationship with US. Focus on Technology , health , education and economy. People will be attracted regardless.

Biden's in no hurry to do anything.

Right now, his immediate foreign policy priority are China and India. To the US, Afghanistan is already a done deal. Much like I predicted months ago, Biden will delay the pullout, but he's already said he's gonna pullout completely before the end of the year. In other words, the US no longer feels it needs Pakistan, other than pulling out its troops, and even then it feels it can strong arm Pakistan into continuing to use Pakistan's gloc and aloc freely.

No matter how much PTI wants to pretend otherwise, the US not inviting Pakistan to the climate summit, and skipping over Pakistan to visit India and BD, are both a major snub.

Biden is now looking to strengthen ties with India and QUAD as a whole. Biden is also looking to go after China even harder than Trump. A lot of people called Trump protectionist, and he certainly was, but Biden is in many ways even more of a protectionist than Trump will ever be.

With Pakistan moving towards neutrality, the US wants nothing to do with Pakistan. Just like how the US only partnered with Pakistan during the cold war after joining the western-bloc, so to will the US move away from Pakistan, once Pakistan leaves and becomes a neutral nation once again. The US doesn't deal with neutral nations all that well.

On a side note, Biden is already making multiple major mistakes. Its clear that for all the information that US intelligence provides him, he does not know how to run successful foreign policy. I believe even a former Obama official called him a failure when it comes to foreign policy.

Right now, his immediate foreign policy priority are China and India. To the US, Afghanistan is already a done deal. Much like I predicted months ago, Biden will delay the pullout, but he's already said he's gonna pullout completely before the end of the year. In other words, the US no longer feels it needs Pakistan, other than pulling out its troops, and even then it feels it can strong arm Pakistan into continuing to use Pakistan's gloc and aloc freely.

No matter how much PTI wants to pretend otherwise, the US not inviting Pakistan to the climate summit, and skipping over Pakistan to visit India and BD, are both a major snub.

Biden is now looking to strengthen ties with India and QUAD as a whole. Biden is also looking to go after China even harder than Trump. A lot of people called Trump protectionist, and he certainly was, but Biden is in many ways even more of a protectionist than Trump will ever be.

With Pakistan moving towards neutrality, the US wants nothing to do with Pakistan. Just like how the US only partnered with Pakistan during the cold war after joining the western-bloc, so to will the US move away from Pakistan, once Pakistan leaves and becomes a neutral nation once again. The US doesn't deal with neutral nations all that well.

On a side note, Biden is already making multiple major mistakes. Its clear that for all the information that US intelligence provides him, he does not know how to run successful foreign policy. I believe even a former Obama official called him a failure when it comes to foreign policy.

correction Pakistan isnt neutral.. it just not with USA.

On USA snub, it is unfortunate on their part. Climate change affects us all, with Imran Khan such a passionate nut about environment would be a great asset to collaborate with.

this episode just showed how shallow the americans really are from inside.

Looks like Pakistan's Corrupt Establishment is really missing all that US money which use to go directly into their pockets and their Swiss accounts, and their kids use to settle nicely in US and other Western countries. And that is why these Corrupts want to 'Re-establish' their ties with the US. As I have said it plenty of times, China will be very disappointed by these corrupt Establishment people specially those in the military. Pakistan's corrupt establishment will end up eating 100-onions as well as 100-lashes on its arse since they are that corrupt.

Cold shoulder by Biden administration is manily due to Daniel Pearl case. Our incompetant prosecution and strange judiciary (SC) has messed up that case badly.

Biden was a member of Senate Foreign Relations Committee for 3 decades. Sorry he and his advisors are better prepared than anyone

There is nothing neutral about Pakistan. You are seen as pro-China

To many children on this forum, me and my girl are headed to PRC and to Antalya, hmm in what order, our true allies, in what order, pack the swimsuits honey.

Don't be fcking stupid, we are going to maintain relations with America, China and Russia are also important. Stop with the childish rants.
Are Bhai rafi do something on your own as well. Why we always want others to influence us? Is there any independent foreign policy? Why always reset ties with Americans? How many more dollars do we want? Do you forget trump tweet that we are a terrorist state? Do we have any self respect? Same dollar game again. Do you know that china is unhappy? Your only friend in the world is unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom