What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

This is laying the groundworks to attack Pakistan and neutralize our nukes. India will be the proxy. Get ready.

Calm down If you listen to the last speech of Obama on the same matter – It’s the same just a few words have been moved around.

I stayed up watching his speech and it was a direct threat to Pakistan. Every single failure in AFG was blamed upon Pakistan yet hardly any mention of Pakistan making full efforts to secure its side of the border by countless militery operations. Trump wants to plunge Pakistan in an never endin war in AFG. Gen Bajwa and the political establishment must make some serious decisions to move away from the Americans. America is hell bent on occupations AFG indefinitely.
More of the same failed policy will just bring more failures.
Don't think Pakistan will be much affected. His speech is a precursor of complete withdrawal after more losses or more losses. Unfortunately US economy will suffer more.

Two significant things. For one, not only was this about Afghanistan but South Asia policy was mentioned.

Their policy in South Asia/Asia is not rocket science – from Russia to china.

Withdrawal or no Withdrawal the blame on Pakistan will pick up heat. I see nothing more to it as long as they are in afghanisation.

Trump is perfect in his timings.

Let the 4000 soldiers come in and secure Kabul oh i meant Afghanistan.

Continuation of policy is always good.

Let's see if we think we are ready.

Their policy in South Asia/Asia is not rocket science – from Russia to china.

Withdrawal or no Withdrawal the blame on Pakistan will pick up heat. I see nothing more to it as long as they are in afghanisation.

Words matter. Leaving it at Afghanistan is one thing. But trump mentioned "South Asia".

There MUST be a reason and significance for that. I think a part of it is to frame to the American people who are mostly ignorant, India is good and Pakistan is bad.

nobody will waste his few mins reading pak's response.
Water is wet ! Everybody Knows

Pakistan interlocked it's relationship with Afghanistan once it accepted "AfPak".

AfPak Special Envoy meets with Pakistani President/PM/COAS.

The Game for the Throne isn't just a domestic game, it's international.

nobody will waste his few mins reading pak's response.
Water is wet ! Everybody Knows

The only thing that is wet is your mama's choota and ghand-hole after she has enjoyed a big strong Alpha Pakistani lund in ber phudda and ghand-hole. Enjoying herself in front of your papa. Your mama likes to finish if by swallowing a pint of Pakistani/Muslim juice again in front of your papa. When complete your mama and papa both worship big strong Pakistani/Muslim lund. You indians are all sadomasochists which is why you are always on PDF.............:lol:

Want a response? Test a Satellite Launch Vehicle or ICBM. That's the response. Summon the ambassador and voice your displeasure and evict the local intelligence officers the embassy. Close all borders into and out of Afghanistan, including NATO supplies.

But the response will instead be "don't blame us, your policy isn't working, we killed all of our terrorists". The response will be ignored and the status quo will likely continue, gradually deteriorating relations until, not only will Pakistan not receive aid or reimbursement of expenses. (which would actually be better for Pakistan), but proxy wars will increase and you will see more violence in Pakistani streets and eventual sanctions after a false flag operation in India or Afghanistan.

Shouldn't expect much from current nawaz regime,they all are USA pupets.just need to wait for next election if we can get a better leadeship with a better foriegn and economic policy..only then we can expect a beffting response and shutup call to USA from our goverment

Back
Top Bottom