What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

"I'm telling you in current day Pakistan, 80% - 85% Muslims are the ones that migrated from different countries to participate in battles." this is completely wrong
Pakistani DNA is much closer to Indian Sikh/ Punjabi/ Rajasthani DNA compared to Afgan / Turk Iranian DNA
only 10-15% (Balooch, Borders near Afgan have non Indian ancestory)

Can you quote a reliable source for your claim

"I'm telling you in current day Pakistan, 80% - 85% Muslims are the ones that migrated from different countries to participate in battles." this is completely wrong
Pakistani DNA is much closer to Indian Sikh/ Punjabi/ Rajasthani DNA compared to Afgan / Turk Iranian DNA
only 10-15% (Balooch, Borders near Afgan have non Indian ancestory)

Ruler of Pakistan (land) was never a Pakistani (it was Rajputs, Maurya, Gupta, Kushans, Sikhs, Turks, Afgans, Iranians, Huns)

Can you quote a reliable source for your claim
Give me a break. Are you a Pakistani who knows more than me? I'm Pakistani and I'm telling you the fact. I really don't need to talk to you because you're totally ignorant.

Give me a break. Are you a Pakistani who knows more than me? I'm Pakistani and I'm telling you the fact. I really don't need to talk to you because you're totally ignorant.
Wow you can compare DNAs overlap between two ethinicities with you naked eye :P
you must be genius in your own world :P

Wow you can compare DNAs overlap between two ethinicities with you naked eye :P
you must be genius in your own world :P
Stop being a fool when I've told you the only nation that was owned many a times, humiliated, subjugated was Hindus. Stop insulting yourself douche.

Stop being a fool when I've told you the only nation that was owned many a times, humiliated, subjugated was Hindus. Stop insulting yourself douche.

Pakistani were ruled by

Maurya
Kushans
Huns
Guptas
Rajputs
Sikhs
Ghaznavis
Durranis
Ghourids
Moughals
Britishers

Only time when a Pakistani ruled Pakistan was after 1947,
Words like humiliation and enslavement doesnot suite you, none of the ruler of Pakistan was Pakistani before Partition

Pakistani were ruled by

Maurya
Kushans
Huns
Guptas
Rajputs
Sikhs
Ghaznavis
Durranis
Ghourids
Moughals
Britishers

Only time when a Pakistani ruled Pakistan was after 1947,
Words like humiliation and enslavement doesnot suite you, none of the ruler of Pakistan was Pakistani before Partition
The ruler you're referring to weren't ruling Pakistan. They were ruling Hindus. A nation that has been humiliated always. A nation that has been owned by invaders, always. A nation that was subjugated.
We're descendant of the rulers and the army they had brought to humiliate Hindus lol

The ruler you're referring to weren't ruling Pakistan. They were ruling Hindus. A nation that has been humiliated always. A nation that has been owned by invaders, always. A nation that was subjugated.
We're descendant of the rulers and the army they had brought to humiliate Hindus lol

I mentioned rulers of Pakistan (current day), do research, That list is the list of rulers who ruled PaKistan, Durrani, Sikhs, Huns , Kushans, never entered beyond Indian Punjab

Ghaanta Decendents , 80% of Pakistan has Hindu/ Buddhist Ancestory
Get me one credible source which says Most Pakistanis are decedents of Arabs/ Persisans / Turks

Again the fact is India was ruled by Indians Guptas, Mauryas , Rajputs , Marathas, Cholas, Vijaynagar, Only time when a Pakistani ruled Pakistan was the time post Parition (After 1947)

Last edited:
I mentioned rulers of Pakistan (current day), do research, That list is the list of rulers who ruled PaKistan, Durrani, Sikhs, Huns , Kushans, never entered beyond Indian Punjab
Ghaanta Decendents , 80% of Pakistan has Hindu/ Buddhist Ancestory
Get me one credible source which says Most Pakistanis are decedents of Arabs/ Persisans / Turks
Again the fact is India was ruled by Indians Guptas, Mauryas , Rajputs , Marathas, Cholas, Vijaynagar, Only time when a Pakistani ruled Pakistan was the time post Parition (After 1947)
Before arrival of Islam in subcontinent, people who lived there were Hindus. When Muslim invaders conquered subcontinent, it was none other than Hindus that were humiliated, subjugated and enslaved. Check your facts again. Hindu is a slave nation. They've been slave for more centuries than they ruled. Hindus have always been subjugated. They like being slaved. Its in their blood. Its a fact, please do some research on it and do get back to me with your thoughts.

Before arrival of Islam in subcontinent, people who lived there were Hindus. When Muslim invaders conquered subcontinent, it was none other than Hindus that were humiliated, subjugated and enslaved. Check your facts again. Hindu is a slave nation. They've been slave for more centuries than they ruled. Hindus have always been subjugated. They like being slaved. Its in their blood. Its a fact, please do some research on it and do get back to me with your thoughts.

and those slaved became one of them joined army,

What ever your ancestory were ruled by Durranis , Turks , Afgans , Persians, Rajputs , Sikhs , Kushan, Mauryas . Guptas only time when a Pakistani ruled land of Pakistan was after 1947

and those slaved became one of them joined army,

What ever your ancestory were ruled by Durranis , Turks , Afgans , Persians, Rajputs , Sikhs , Kushan, Mauryas . Guptas only time when a Pakistani ruled land of Pakistan was after 1947
The only nation in the world which is insulted, subjugated, conquered and enslaved is Hindu nation. A poor nation that has even its rulers enslaved as well.

The only nation in the world which is insulted, subjugated, conquered and enslaved is Hindu nation. A poor nation that has even its rulers enslaved as well.

My Nation had Indian rulers as well as foreign rulers,
But out neighbour on the west got its first Pkistani ruler after 1947

before that Pak Rulers were
Indians : Rajput/ Sikh/ Gupta/ Maurya
Afgans / Turks / Persians : Durrani, Ghaurids, Ghaznavids, Moughals, Kushans, Huns

First Pakistani to rule Pak was L LA Khan Post Independence

My Nation had Indian rulers as well as foreign rulers,
But out neighbour on the west got its first Pkistani ruler after 1947

before that Pak Rulers were
Indians : Rajput/ Sikh/ Gupta/ Maurya
Afgans / Turks / Persians : Durrani, Ghaurids, Ghaznavids, Moughals, Kushans, Huns

First Pakistani to rule Pak was L LA Khan Post Independence
The only nation in the world that has been humiliated, subjugated and enslaved is Hindus. Be a proud Hindu :)

tumblr_mctmowkh0q1rxi48l.gif

Back
Top Bottom