What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

This is just not our time.it is your time to enjoy new bond with America.

Sorry to say, but it was always our time. We never lost anything (except the sacrifice of our martyrs) because of the conflict/differences with Pakistan, but the question is what did Pakistan really gain from it ???? :(

Who was enslaved, conquered, humiliated and defeated by various empires for more than a 1000 years , tell me,
It was you, even your missiles are named after afgans / turks (Ghouri, Ghaznavi, babur, etc.)

Plot a time line and the rulers from Gupta,
Do research before Posting CRAP , below are the invaders / rulers of current day Pak , non of them were local always ruled by people from east (India) or west (Turks/ Afgans/ Arabs)

Time line of 200 years
Maurya (India) Not Locals
Greek (West) Not Locals
Kushans (West) Not Locals
Huns (east) Not Locals
Gupta (India) Not Locals
Gaznawid (West) Not Locals
Gaurid (West) Not Locals
Delhi Sultanate (West) Not Locals
Maughals (West) Not Locals
Durrani (west) Not Locals

Now tell me who was invaded, enslaved, humiliated , bowed down to foreigners
Well in the recent history after creation of Pakistan it was other way around ... in the past local muslims supported afghans and they won ... and togather (muslims of sub continent) and afghans ruled you hindus for centuries ... so afghans were not ruling us but at that time we were ally ...

The Pakistani state did not exist 1000 years ago so I think the invaders would have had a hard time invading it................:disagree:

All else you wrote is therefore meaningless drivell.

read again I said non of Invaders were not Locals

Well in the recent history after creation of Pakistan it was other way around ... in the past local muslims supported afghans and they won ... and togather (muslims of sub continent) and afghans ruled you hindus for centuries ... so afghans were not ruling us but at that time we were ally ...

What ever keeps you satisfied,

There were no portents in the land of pure !!!! for entire 2000 years the ruling establishment was outsourced either to east (Guptas, Mauryas, Rajputs) or west (Moughals, Ghaznavis, Kaushans)

Ok, but I guess you need to seriously read the History of Muhammad of Ghor, how he systematically eliminated all the Muslim rulers, made them slaves and consolidated power from Herath to Peshawar, Multan, Lahore, Sialkot etc. before his forces eventually marched towards Delhi. No Muslim ruler in the provinces which is present day Pakistan was his alley initially as you claim. They were all defeated and made to submit before an Afghan Normad. Up until then it was the geographical region now called Pakistan which were already ruled by invader Muslims forces, not the Indian mainland. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There were no portents in the land of pure !!!! for entire 2000 years the ruling establishment was outsourced either to east (Guptas, Mauryas, Rajputs) or west (Moughals, Ghaznavis, Kaushans)

But the ancestors of modern day Pakistanis who resided in that region had FAR MORE in common with the "invaders" than they did with the rest of the indian plateau. That's why they accepted Islam more readily than the ancestors of modern day indians. Someone from North and Western regions of Pakistan has way more in common with an Iranian, Afghan or Southern Turk than they would with someone from virtually all the regions of india.

Sorry to say, but it was always our time. We never lost anything (except the sacrifice of our martyrs) because of the conflict/differences with Pakistan, but the question is what did Pakistan really gain from it ???? :(

Everything was great during Musharraf era.things rapidly changed during zardari era.we gain humiliation by helping them and our people still praise America lol

But the ancestors of modern day Pakistanis who resided in that region had FAR MORE in common with the "invaders" than they did with the rest of the indian plateau. That's why they accepted Islam more readily than the ancestors of modern day indians. Someone from North and Western regions of Pakistan has way more in common with an Iranian, Afghan or Southern Turk than they would with someone from virtually all the regions of india.
Agreed with you brother.

You are 100% right

Who was enslaved, conquered, humiliated and defeated by various empires for more than a 1000 years , tell me,
It was you, even your missiles are named after afgans / turks (Ghouri, Ghaznavi, babur, etc.)

Plot a time line and the rulers from Gupta,
Do research before Posting CRAP , below are the invaders / rulers of current day Pak , non of them were local always ruled by people from east (India) or west (Turks/ Afgans/ Arabs)

Time line of 2000 years
Maurya (India) Not Locals
Greek (West) Not Locals
Kushans (West) Not Locals
Huns (east) Not Locals
Gupta (India) Not Locals
Gaznawid (West) Not Locals
Gaurid (West) Not Locals
Delhi Sultanate (West) Not Locals
Maughals (West) Not Locals
Durrani (west) Not Locals

Now tell me who was invaded, enslaved, humiliated , bowed down to foreigners
LOL, Those conquerors conquer the land and then disappeared? They settled there and hence had generation their. They had people convert to Islam by their exemplary character. So the people who were humiliated were YOU. The people who bowed to Muslim conquerors were YOU. The people who were enslaved were YOU. We're Muslims and proud ones. Who are humiliated ones, the world know it very well.

Ok, but I guess you need to seriously read the History of Muhammad of Ghor, how he systematically eliminated all the Muslim rulers, made them slaves and consolidated power from Herath to Peshawar, Multan, Lahore, Sialkot etc. before his forces eventually marched towards Delhi. No Muslim ruler in the provinces which is present day Pakistan was his alley initially as you claim. They were all defeated and made to submit before an Afghan Normad. Up until then it was the geographical region now called Pakistan which were already ruled by invader Muslims forces, not the Indian mainland. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes you can quote name of all the exceptions which are not known in history ... dont you remember muhammad bin qasim, mahmood ghaznavi, mughal dynasty , orangzaib in particular

Or you have selective memory issue ?

Whatever make you satisfied as in any case you were slaves for last 1000 years and before them you were so divided that there is no history of united hindus ...

The PM is back from Saudi Arab. Now we will see our response to the american allegations. our response will be very much according to the help of the saudis that we have sought...

Who exactly supporting the TTP? Jamat Ur Ahrar? Baloch separatists? All of these terrorists are sat across the border in AFG. Pakistan is acting in a responsible way to seal the border the Afghans are firing at the Pak army engineers. Tell me who is playing the double game. Maybe India can take the remaining tens of thousands of Afghan refugees Pakistan has hosted for decades? Since India is being pushed as the new player in the region.

Pak military.

nadir shah and abdali slaughtered all indians including hindus and muslims

nadir shah and abdali slaughtered all indians including hindus and muslims
Man you are better than this ... stop this non sense comparision ... we all know that how these rullership works ... they will kill there own father for crown and we are talking about community ... my posts were for shutting the mouth of trolls ... i expect some disagreement with you on relevant topic as you are a mature guy ... but not this trolling

Regarding these we all know that we can always find such guys in the ranks of both muslims and indians and it is useless to bring history ... in general muslims of subcontinent consider themselves part of bigger muslim group based on religion and we can keep on doing that avoiding ethnicity as we separated from you guys based on religion otherwise on ethnic basis we would have been a single country ...

LOL, Those conquerors conquer the land and then disappeared? They settled there and hence had generation their. They had people convert to Islam by their exemplary character. So the people who were humiliated were YOU. The people who bowed to Muslim conquerors were YOU. The people who were enslaved were YOU. We're Muslims and proud ones. Who are humiliated ones, the world know it very well.

Not even 5% of Pakistani Muslims are the decedents of Invaders (ruler class), you are the ones who were invaded conquered enslaved and bowed down,

Initially Hindus under Maurya,
Ashoka converted you to Buddhists
After Maurya local rulers made you Hindus again,
Then Greek came , you adopted their culture
Then Kaushans again converted you to Buddhism
Then Guptas again converted you to Hindus
Then Ghaznavid/ Gaurid / Moughals converted you to to Islam

Tell me who bowed down to everyone who came to rule your lands

What ever none of the past rulers of current day Pakistan in last 2000 years was Pakistani (local) either they were Guptas, Muryas, Rajputs (from eastern side) or Kushans, Moughals , Gauris , Ghaznavis, Durranis (from western side)

Back
Top Bottom