What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

Man you are better than this ... stop this non sense comparision ... we all know that how these rullership works ... they will kill there own father for crown and we are talking about community ... my posts were for shutting the mouth of trolls ... i expect some disagreement with you on relevant topic as you are a mature guy ... but not this trolling

Regarding these we all know that we can always find such guys in the ranks of both muslims and indians and it is useless to bring history ... in general muslims of subcontinent consider themselves part of bigger muslim group based on religion and we can keep on doing that avoiding ethnicity as we separated from you guys based on religion otherwise on ethnic basis we would have been a single country ...

you can have a religious identity and still be frank about history. religion did not prevent your split from Bangladesh. religious identity caused 1947.

you can have a religious identity and still be frank about history. religion did not prevent your split from Bangladesh. religious identity caused 1947.
That was about the east Pakistan province ... but here in Pakistan even in recent surveys people of Pakistan identify themselves first as Muslims and then as Pakistani's ... Somehow in this region Muslims like to be Muslims ... that much love with faith is not present even in saudia itself ... Saudis will always like to call them Arab first and then msulims ,,, similar in iran and other Muslim countries except for Pakistan ...

That was about the east Pakistan province ... but here in Pakistan even in recent surveys people of Pakistan identify themselves first as Muslims and then as Pakistani's ... Somehow in this region Muslims like to be Muslims ... that much love with faith is not present even in saudia itself ... Saudis will always like to call them Arab first and then msulims ,,, similar in iran and other Muslim countries except for Pakistan ...

I see nothing wrong identifying as Muslims

Can any your military establishment and government accomplish any one of your above wishful thoughts straight against the United States ????? Well I seriously doubt that. :p:

And what do you mean by ask Russia to join Afghanistan ??? Do you think they are your school time playmates to jump into a conflict just because THE PAKISTAN had asked so ??? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't you think what is in Afghanistan for Russia in 1979 is still there?

At last can anyone say me when response will be given back so that other contries never take finger upon pak

:yes4::yes4::yes4: after trump statement - we were waiting

:pop::pop::pop: --Now

:close_tema::close_tema::close_tema:-- and will after statement

Don't you think what is in Afghanistan for Russia in 1979 is still there?

I really didn't understand what you mean. But I would say, Russian no, U.S.S.R interference and occupation in 1979 was more political than anything else. Here we are talking about Russia not communist U.S.S.R, a Russia which is still struggling to stand properly on it's feet after U.S.S.R disintegrated in 1991. You think Russia will get involved in Afghanistan even though they got nothing to do with it, not even shared borders. :p:

You are stupid to think Trump is going to be Ally of any country. Saudi are Muslim too but he made first visit to them, just because of the fact that they are rich and will fuel his expenses. So we should rather stay neutral or away from US bloc and tell them to fight their own war in Afghanistan through India and they will see the maximize results of their total self destruction, which will be good or rather excellent for us.

Another way the US does all that is by arming Saudi Arabia so that all that weapon is one day used against other Muslims countries such as Iran......Libya and Syria are perfect examples.

Not even 5% of Pakistani Muslims are the decedents of Invaders (ruler class), you are the ones who were invaded conquered enslaved and bowed down,

Initially Hindus under Maurya,
Ashoka converted you to Buddhists
After Maurya local rulers made you Hindus again,
Then Greek came , you adopted their culture
Then Kaushans again converted you to Buddhism
Then Guptas again converted you to Hindus
Then Ghaznavid/ Gaurid / Moughals converted you to to Islam

Tell me who bowed down to everyone who came to rule your lands

What ever none of the past rulers of current day Pakistan in last 2000 years was Pakistani (local) either they were Guptas, Muryas, Rajputs (from eastern side) or Kushans, Moughals , Gauris , Ghaznavis, Durranis (from western side)
You're definitely high on drugs. Yes, most of the people living in this land were hindus. Muslim invaders conquered the land. So it was Hindus that were subjugated not the muslims lol. What history classes you've been taking? Ohh You're an Indian. Those invaders brought muslim army with them that settled here and subjugated Hindus. YOU HEARD THAT? After conquering the land, they didn't go back from where they had come. Talk something that makes sense. Not everyone will be a direct descendant of Muslims rulers, most of Pakistani muslims are descendant of the army the rulers had brought to conquer the land. HINDUS BOWED DOWN, HINDUS WERE DEFEATED, HUMILIATED.

You're definitely high on drugs. Yes, most of the people living in this land were hindus. Muslim invaders conquered the land. So it was Hindus that were subjugated not the muslims lol. What history classes you've been taking? Ohh You're an Indian. Those invaders brought muslim army with them that settled here and subjugated Hindus. YOU HEARD THAT? After conquering the land, they didn't go back from where they had come. Talk something that makes sense. Not everyone will be a direct descendant of Muslims rulers, most of Pakistani muslims are descendant of the army the rulers had brought to conquer the land. HINDUS BOWED DOWN, HINDUS WERE DEFEATED, HUMILIATED.

Yes Hindus were subjugated, weak ones bowed down and accepted invaders culture, and now they live on the other side of border

Religion of Pakistan changed very frequently based on the rulers of land, read about rules of your land , Maurya, Kushans, Huns, Guptas, Rajputs , Ghznavis , Sikhs, Gauris , Durranis you will see who was defeated and humiliated,

The fact that none of the ruling class "Maurya, Kushans, Huns, Guptas, Rajputs , Ghznavis , Sikhs, Gauris , Durranis, Moughals" were from Pakistan (local people) tell you who was defeated.

When Guptas , Mauryas , Rajput came you bowed down and became Hindus
When Kushans, Huns, Ashoka Came you bowed down and became buddhists
When Sikhs came you bowed down and became Sikh
When Ghaznavi, Ghouri, Moiughals came you bowed down and became Muslims

Last edited:
Yes Hindus were subjugated, weak ones bowed down and accepted invaders culture, and now they live on the other side of border
Religion of Pakistan changed very frequently based on the rulers of land, read about rules of your land , Maurya, Kushans, Huns, Guptas, Rajputs , Ghznavis , Sikhs, Gauris , Durranis you will see who was defeated and humiliated,
The fact that none of the ruling class "Maurya, Kushans, Huns, Guptas, Rajputs , Ghznavis , Sikhs, Gauris , Durranis, Moughals" were from Pakistan (local people) tell you who was defeated.
When Guptas , Mauryas , Rajput came you bowed down and became Hindus
When Kushans, Huns, Ashoka Came you bowed down and became buddhists
When Sikhs came you bowed down and became Sikh
When Ghaznavi, Ghouri, Moiughals came you bowed down and became Muslims
You're just repeating one thing over and over. I'm telling you in current day Pakistan, 80% - 85% Muslims are the ones that migrated from different countries to participate in battles. No one was subjugated other than Hindus. You're basically insulting your own self. The Hindus or people from other religions that had converted live in current day Pakistan as well. We never tell them their ancestors were Hindus and were subjugated by genuine Muslims. Its a low level talk that we don't get in to.

You're just repeating one thing over and over. I'm telling you in current day Pakistan, 80% - 85% Muslims are the ones that migrated from different countries to participate in battles. No one was subjugated other than Hindus. You're basically insulting your own self. The Hindus or people from other religions that had converted live in current day Pakistan as well. We never tell them their ancestors were Hindus and were subjugated by genuine Muslims. Its a low level talk that we don't get in to.

"I'm telling you in current day Pakistan, 80% - 85% Muslims are the ones that migrated from different countries to participate in battles." this is completely wrong
Pakistani DNA is much closer to Indian Sikh/ Punjabi/ Rajasthani DNA compared to Afgan / Turk Iranian DNA
only 10-15% (Balooch, Borders near Afgan have non Indian ancestory)

Can you quote a reliable source for your claim

"I'm telling you in current day Pakistan, 80% - 85% Muslims are the ones that migrated from different countries to participate in battles." this is completely wrong
Pakistani DNA is much closer to Indian Sikh/ Punjabi/ Rajasthani DNA compared to Afgan / Turk Iranian DNA
only 10-15% (Balooch, Borders near Afgan have non Indian ancestory)

Ruler of Pakistan (land) was never a Pakistani (it was Rajputs, Maurya, Gupta, Kushans, Sikhs, Turks, Afgans, Iranians, Huns)

Can you quote a reliable source for your claim

Back
Top Bottom