What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

PMLN have closed their eyes and ears of anything happening outside of Pakistan. They are partially responsible if any attack occurs on Pakistan.

We shall be collectively responsible. We had the option of kicking out these parasitic politicians but we didn't have the balls to do it. We are reaping the outcomes of our failures as a nation. There is still time t realize this and join together to kick out the cancerous cells from the system.

Not happening. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have sucked the fight and might out of the americans. Pakistan is nearly 8× bigger than Iraq and 20× more militarily powerful. If the americans suffered at the hands of the Iraqis they know what we are capable of. If they were going to atrack they would have done it by now.

The Afghans thought the Americans will never attack. The Iraqis thought the Americans will never attack. The Syrians thought the Americans will never attack. They all got attacked. Mr. Trump has threatened to use the 'full might of America'. And unlike the case of South Korea and Japan, even a couple hundred million dead Indians will be considered a good riddance and lessening of burden on Earth's resources by them. Sacrificing Indians will be like breathing for them.

We shall be collectively responsible. We had the option of kicking out these parasitic politicians but we didn't have the balls to do it. We are reaping the outcomes of our failures as a nation. There is still time t realize this and join together to kick out the cancerous cells from the system.

The Afghans thought the Americans will never attack. The Iraqis thought the Americans will never attack. The Syrians thought the Americans will never attack. They all got attacked. Mr. Trump has threatened to use the 'full might of America'. And unlike the case of South Korea and Japan, even a couple hundred million dead Indians will be considered a good riddance and lessening of burden on Earth's resources by them. Sacrificing Indians will be like breathing for them.

And all those attacks have sapped trillions as well as the military might and fight of the americans. They don't have it in them to attack Pakistan. Pakistan is many more times more bigger and powerful than Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya combined.

indians won't attack us in behalf of the americans because as much as indian dogs bark, they know we have the means to wipe them off the face of the earth. So they are not going to do a thing to us.

Stupid speech by trump , all this has been tried. There are more than 50 intelligence agencies working in Afghanistan but no mention of this.

Now Pakistans military establishment must make a wise decision this time! Make it clear to trumpy and his gang that randia will not be allowed to have any influence in afg. Pakistan will not participate in any dialogue if randia is allowed even minimal influence in Afg. In return Pakistan will play its part to restart the dialogue process.

Secondly, excellent Pak Iran ties are needed. Iran literally controls herat and other regions in afg and does not want US snooping around. Go to iran and mend ties. Lets see how US deals with 2 big neighbours of afg with similar interests.

The US does not want Pak to trade with iran while it allows randia under special provisions. The US wants randian influence in Afg and wants to contain China.

its time Pakistan must demand US & Afghanistan to do more.........why everytime when Pakistan get success in operations against terrorists inside Pakistan US starts jumping like monkeys against Pakistan??

on topic: what a shame this idiot trump or what ever he is, is bitching about Pakistan China has already given response and this incompetent govt is making thesis to response i means how much time required for response one month? sorry but PMLN foreign policy is bullshit.

And all those attacks have sapped trillions as well as the military might and fight of the americans. They don't have it in them to attack Pakistan. Pakistan is many more times more bigger and powerful than Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya combined.

indians won't attack us in behalf of the americans because as much as indian dogs bark, they know we have the means to wipe them off the face of the earth. So they are not going to do a thing to us.

Under a combine onslaught of American and in general 'Western' militaries paired with Indians, we won't last very long. Instead of burying head in sand, we need to realize the threat and prepare.

Let me tell you a very disconcerting fact. Back in 2013/14, the Chief of Australian Navy changed and an interview was published with the incoming Chief. I cannot find that interview now so you'll need to trust me on this, he said his main focus and challenge would be dealing with Pakistan, NOT North Korea. We are considered the enemy, it is best we wake up and prepare ourselves.

Under a combine onslaught of American and in general 'Western' militaries paired with Indians, we won't last very long. Instead of burying head in sand, we need to realize the threat and prepare.

Let me tell you a very disconcerting fact. Back in 2013/14, the Chief of Australian Navy changed and an interview was published with the incoming Chief. I cannot find that interview now so you'll need to trust me on this, he said his main focus and challenge would be dealing with Pakistan, NOT North Korea. We are considered the enemy, it is best we wake up and prepare ourselves.

TBH I agree with you and I acknowledge that Pakistan has a lot of work to do. Have no idea why the Australians consider us a potential enemy though. Couldn't find the link myself. Would be interesting if you could find it.

Last edited:
TBH I agree with you and I acknowledge that Pakistan has a lot of work to do. Have no idea why the Australians consider us a potential enemy though. Couldn't find the link myself. Would be interesting if yoi could find it.

Already tried a lot. Somehow its not turning up. But remember this. Muslim countries are viewed like rabied dogs that can bite any time. The only way to get biscuits is to act like the perfect lap dog who willingly get neutered and loses his nuclear balls. Our nukes are an eye sore, a cactus in the throat, and a red hot iron road up their ***holes. No wonder Trump's latest speech had the nuclear aspect in it. Secular North Korea playing brinksmanship can be dealt with, but Pakistani nukes are always at risk of falling into 'terrorist hands'. Here is how I interpret the speech: Trump has announced they are going to attack, and will not provide a timetable for attacking. They will attack as and when they please. Yet, attack they will. This is the key takeaway I have surmised from his speech.

Already tried a lot. Somehow its not turning up. But remember this. Muslim countries are viewed like rabied dogs that can bite any time. The only way to get biscuits is to act like the perfect lap dog who willingly get neutered and loses his nuclear balls. Our nukes are an eye sore, a cactus in the throat, and a red hot iron road up their ***holes. No wonder Trump's latest speech had the nuclear aspect in it. Secular North Korea playing brinksmanship can be dealt with, but Pakistani nukes are always at risk of falling into 'terrorist hands'. Here is how I interpret the speech: Trump has announced they are going to attack, and will not provide a timetable for attacking. They will attack as and when they please. Yet, attack they will. This is the key takeaway I have surmised from his speech.

It'll be intetesting to see how things turn out........

They will not attack, at most they will try to use the Indian shoulder (which they already are against China) and look ready to sacrifice the proverbial Indian lamb, coming winter and next year will be very interesting times.

No matter what Pakistan says or would say after compiling the reams of papers.
Uncle Sam will remain grouchy.
Why?
Haqqani network.
Thats all there is to.

The US has always been saying to Pakistan; Bhai ye Haqqani ka huka pani band karo.

Its not possible to make sure 100% controlled access in to Pakistan. Pakistan already told visiting American delegation to point in map where save heaven are and we will take you there under a hour in helicopter, they didn't answer.

But some taliban entering Pakistan along with other afghans is possibility and there is little Pakistan can do for now.

Can any your military establishment and government accomplish any one of your above wishful thoughts straight against the United States ????? Well I seriously doubt that. :p:

And what do you mean by ask Russia to join Afghanistan ??? Do you think they are your school time playmates to jump into a conflict just because THE PAKISTAN had asked so ??? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Who cares! Don't tell me that you are not bowing down before America hahahaha

United States interest in the region is to contain and limit China, and one of the ways they can achieve this is by building up India as a power house within the region, India just like any other powers of the world also has and have had hegemonic desires and Pakistan being a power of any sort is not acceptable to the Indians because of their ambitions and because we limit their regional influence, Pakistan is also one of the closest allies to China which is unacceptable to the US.

It is because of this geo-political scenario US will and are doing their level best to weaken Pakistan and build up India militarily as much as possible, it is also the reason why they have allowed India to have a footing inside Afghanistan and RAW Indian intelligence agency is actively funding TTP terrorists against Pakistan, we have had many proof of their involvement and Ajit Doval Indian security adviser has also openly admitted funding the terrorists, it is in the interest of the US and India to see Pakistan turned into another Syria or Iraq but we are not incompetents like the Arabs, we know how to safeguard our own interest and survive and swear it we will.

US is a wolf in sheep clothes, trusting the wolf is signing your own death warrant, we have learned this the hard way.

Just a fantastic post.

This is laying the groundworks to attack Pakistan and neutralize our nukes. India will be the proxy. Get ready.

Exactly this.

This is the start of some sort of calculated effort by the US.

Two significant things. For one, not only was this about Afghanistan but South Asia policy was mentioned.

Secondly, this was a prime time address to the American people. They are trying to frame public opinion to support something. What this is I don't know yet.

It's EXTREMELY unlikely that there will be direct conflict between the US and Pakistan. But remember this sort of resembles what happened many years ago with the Bush administration building public support with false narratives about WMDs. So when they finally invaded, the American people were on board comepletely.

Trump and his goons are planning something. Of course not likely to be direct invasion or anything like that. But probably at the least cross border raids into Pakistani territory.

And that's just to address the Afghanistan question which is very likely a small portion of this policy.

The REAL motivations have not been made public.

Either way, Pakistan is in a load of trouble and must be very careful in her next steps.

Also, it will be very interesting to see China's response to all this.

Let's not forget, another possible goal for the new US policy is of course China containment.

Just a fantastic post.

Exactly this.

This is the start of some sort of calculated effort by the US.

Two significant things. For one, not only was this about Afghanistan but South Asia policy was mentioned.

Secondly, this was a prime time address to the American people. They are trying to frame public opinion to support something. What this is I don't know yet.

It's EXTREMELY unlikely that there will be direct conflict between the US and Pakistan. But remember this sort of resembles what happened many years ago with the Bush administration building public support with false narratives about WMDs. So when they finally invaded, the American people were on board comepletely.

Trump and his goons are planning something. Of course not likely to be direct invasion or anything like that. But probably at the least cross border raids into Pakistani territory.

And that's just to address the Afghanistan question which is very likely a small portion of this policy.

The REAL motivations have not been made public.

I believe it will first show itself in the form of drone attacks outside the tribal belt. As soon as a major strike happens inside either India or Afghanistan, Pakistan will be made to suffer. From there, things will depend on whether we want to escalate or not. If we knock down an American drone, next may be a Salala like event, or even combined aerial 'surgical strikes' from east and west. Meanwhile, they must be trying to bribe key generals and other military personnel so they act against Pakistan's interests. I hope they never succeed in this malicious intent. Insha Allah. May Allah keep Pakistan safe from all malefactors and enemies. Aameen.

Back
Top Bottom