What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

Want a response? Test a Satellite Launch Vehicle or ICBM. That's the response. Summon the ambassador and voice your displeasure and evict the local intelligence officers the embassy. Close all borders into and out of Afghanistan, including NATO supplies.

But the response will instead be "don't blame us, your policy isn't working, we killed all of our terrorists". The response will be ignored and the status quo will likely continue, gradually deteriorating relations until, not only will Pakistan not receive aid or reimbursement of expenses. (which would actually be better for Pakistan), but proxy wars will increase and you will see more violence in Pakistani streets and eventual sanctions after a false flag operation in India or Afghanistan.

Agree with you, except for ICBM. At this point, testing ICBM will place us exactly in the same class as North Korea in the world's eyes. And, I don't think a Pakistani ICBM would pose any credible threat to America. If push comes to shove, they will be happy to bear a few missile strikes, but as a response, they will wipe Pakistan off the face of the earth. I somehow feel right now is the wrong time for ICBM. Call it my gut feeling. The best time to test ICBM is when we have a nuclear submarine, so the ICBM is to ensure our second strike against India can be performed from anywhere in the vastness of the seven oceans. That would be the right time for ICBM.

Other than that, yes, Pakistan needs to show brains, brawn, and balls here. We need an able leadership.

Agree with you, except for ICBM. At this point, testing ICBM will place us exactly in the same class as North Korea in the world's eyes. And, I don't think a Pakistani ICBM would pose any credible threat to America. If push comes to shove, they will be happy to bear a few missile strikes, but as a response, they will wipe Pakistan off the face of the earth. I somehow feel right now is the wrong time for ICBM. Call it my gut feeling. The best time to test ICBM is when we have a nuclear submarine, so the ICBM is to ensure our second strike against India can be performed from anywhere in the vastness of the seven oceans. That would be the right time for ICBM.

Other than that, yes, Pakistan needs to show brains, brawn, and balls here. We need an able leadership.

EDIT: Actually, I also disagree on how U.S. will act towards us. The U.S. armed forces have been given full authority to use whatever means they feel necessary. Economic sanctions aren't the armed forces' tool of war, drones are. The punitive action will military rather than economic.

United States interest in the region is to contain and limit China, and one of the ways they can achieve this is by building up India as a power house within the region, India just like any other powers of the world also has and have had hegemonic desires and Pakistan being a power of any sort is not acceptable to the Indians because of their ambitions and because we limit their regional influence, Pakistan is also one of the closest allies to China which is unacceptable to the US.

It is because of this geo-political scenario US will and are doing their level best to weaken Pakistan and build up India militarily as much as possible, it is also the reason why they have allowed India to have a footing inside Afghanistan and RAW Indian intelligence agency is actively funding TTP terrorists against Pakistan, we have had many proof of their involvement and Ajit Doval Indian security adviser has also openly admitted funding the terrorists, it is in the interest of the US and India to see Pakistan turned into another Syria or Iraq but we are not incompetents like the Arabs, we know how to safeguard our own interest and survive and swear it we will.

US is a wolf in sheep clothes, trusting the wolf is signing your own death warrant, we have learned this the hard way.
Excellent assessment
@Moonlight

And all those attacks have sapped trillions as well as the military might and fight of the americans. They don't have it in them to attack Pakistan. Pakistan is many more times more bigger and powerful than Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Libya combined.

indians won't attack us in behalf of the americans because as much as indian dogs bark, they know we have the means to wipe them off the face of the earth. So they are not going to do a thing to us.
Bro,

Your perceptions are absolutely unrealistic.

Not happening. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have sucked the fight and might out of the americans. Pakistan is nearly 8× bigger than Iraq and 20× more militarily powerful. If the americans suffered at the hands of the Iraqis they know what we are capable of. If they were going to atrack they would have done it by now.
Same as above.

Bro,

Your perceptions are absolutely unrealistic.

Same as above.

Many said the EXACTLY the same about Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state. We all know what happened to those "Unrealistic perceptions".

Already tried a lot. Somehow its not turning up. But remember this. Muslim countries are viewed like rabied dogs that can bite any time. The only way to get biscuits is to act like the perfect lap dog who willingly get neutered and loses his nuclear balls. Our nukes are an eye sore, a cactus in the throat, and a red hot iron road up their ***holes. No wonder Trump's latest speech had the nuclear aspect in it. Secular North Korea playing brinksmanship can be dealt with, but Pakistani nukes are always at risk of falling into 'terrorist hands'. Here is how I interpret the speech: Trump has announced they are going to attack, and will not provide a timetable for attacking. They will attack as and when they please. Yet, attack they will. This is the key takeaway I have surmised from his speech.

your nukes are not the problem. your support of terrorists is the problem

Many said the EXACTLY the same about Pakistan becoming a nuclear weapons state. We all know what happened to those "Unrealistic perceptions".
Bro,

We should be thankful to Allah Almighty for that because his greatness softened all forms of resistance to our nuclear program by changing the perceptions of those who drew plans to stop us.

Anyways, USA is a stupendously powerful nation. Under no circumstances, we can afford to threaten US with our HARD POWER. I don't think that US is willing to go to extreme lengths to eliminate Pakistan (God forbid); Pakistan is a wonderful country and a number of Americans have a positive perception of Pakistan and do not want to go to that point.

War is a terrible thing and we cannot underestimate the power of US in this respect. What you saw in Iraq and Afghanistan are mere trailers of what American might is. They did not go all-out in these fronts - there wasn't any reason for it.

As a Pakistani, we are supposed to make sure that our nation will last long and we won't do anything stupid. The only thing we need is to FIX our dysfunctional FOREIGN POLICY.

We cannot expect great things from US in the absence of a credible FOREIGN POLICY. Many just don't get this fact.

I am not advocating threatening the US (afterall, I am American) which is what that crazy psycho in N.Korea is doing, but I will tell you that no-one in America is (including myself) would be willing to endure "a few missile strikes" which is why testing an ICBM is necessary. It is not to say we will attack you, but to say, don't take Pakistan as a weak fool. Talk and Pakistan will be your best friend, but you dont have the means to threaten Pakistan. N.Korea is an isolated country whether it tests ICBMs or nukes or only grows flowers and rainbows. It is isolated. 90% of its trade is with only China, 5% is with a few other nations and 5% is piracy. Pakistan is much more integrated into the world and is a strategic partner for numerous nations (Including the US). It is at like the carotid of Asia in that it is a critical access point for CARs, Afghanistan and China. Will play an important role for Russia in the coming future and can significantly affect events in India. You guys need to learn your own self worth so the 71 year old toddler in the white house doesn't get into further trouble. I am not saying test an ICBM because I love Pakistan (which I do), but rather would hope it changed the calculus of the idiots running my own country, to push for diplomacy rather than violence.

Which is flat out a false allegation. Which leads us to question the motives behind it. And the most contentious issue is that of nukes.

USA is fine with your nukes as long as it is India specific. Your army has kept it that way

I am not advocating threatening the US (afterall, I am American) which is what that crazy psycho in N.Korea is doing, but I will tell you that no-one in America is (including myself) would be willing to endure "a few missile strikes" which is why testing an ICBM is necessary. It is not to say we will attack you, but to say, don't take Pakistan as a weak fool. Talk and Pakistan will be your best friend, but you dont have the means to threaten Pakistan. N.Korea is an isolated country whether it tests ICBMs or nukes or only grows flowers and rainbows. It is isolated. 90% of its trade is with only China, 5% is with a few other nations and 5% is piracy. Pakistan is much more integrated into the world and is a strategic partner for numerous nations (Including the US). It is at like the carotid of Asia in that it is a critical access point for CARs, Afghanistan and China. Will play an important role for Russia in the coming future and can significantly affect events in India. You guys need to learn your own self worth so the 71 year old toddler in the white house doesn't get into further trouble. I am not saying test an ICBM because I love Pakistan (which I do), but rather would hope it changed the calculus of the idiots running my own country, to push for diplomacy rather than violence.

Wellllllllll....... there are better ways to play hard ball. Like blocking all American access to Afghanistan, both air and land this time. And knock out any drones that venture our way. That sends a profound message.

Here is the thing. Given our current tested range is around 4K, at max we will take it to 9K. That still doesn't threaten America much, but does threaten a lot of European nations. A very bad move.

USA is fine with your nukes as long as it is India specific. Your army has kept it that way

Trump's speech specifically refers to our nukes and not allowing their use anywhere in the world.

Bro,

We should be thankful to Allah Almighty for that because his greatness softened all forms of resistance to our nuclear program by changing the perceptions of those who drew plans to stop us.

Anyways, USA is a stupendously powerful nation. Under no circumstances, we can afford to threaten US with our HARD POWER. I don't think that US is willing to go to extreme lengths to eliminate Pakistan (God forbid); Pakistan is a wonderful country and a number of Americans have a positive perception of Pakistan and do not want to go to that point.

War is a terrible thing and we cannot underestimate the power of US in this respect. What you saw in Iraq and Afghanistan are mere trailers of what American might is. They did not go all-out in these fronts - there wasn't any reason for it.

As a Pakistani, we are supposed to make sure that our nation will last long and we won't do anything stupid. The only thing we need is to FIX our dysfunctional FOREIGN POLICY.

We cannot expect great things from US in the absence of a credible FOREIGN POLICY. Many just don't get this fact.

I am not doubting their power or might but I am not over aweing them either. The Iraqis, Syrians, Libyans and other Arabs did and look what happened to them. Be wary of them but surrender to know one.

Lol

I am totally against it.

Just stay calm and drink sattu.

Let the government give out a statement. It's their job.

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official
By Our Correspondent
Published: August 22, 2017

1488044-image-1503392462-719-640x480.jpg

US President Donald Trump. PHOTO: REUTERS

ISLAMABAD: The federal government is in the process of consultation with all stakeholders to prepare a detailed response to the United States President Donald Trump’s recent statement in which he denounced “Pakistan’s safe havens for terrorist organisations”, sources in the Foreign Office revealed on Tuesday.

The Trump administration has ratcheted up pressure on Pakistan to make sure its soil is not used to plan and conduct terrorist attacks against its neighbours – a charge often levelled by India and Afghanistan.

“There is nothing new in President Trump’s speech,” a senior government official who did not wish to be named told The Express Tribune. “Pakistan has destroyed and eliminated the terror infrastructure from its soil therefore repeating the demand of ‘do more’ is not going to work.”

Trump backs off Afghan withdrawal, slams Pakistan for ‘harbouring terrorists’

In his first formal address to the Americans as commander-in-chief on Monday, Trump cleared the way for the deployment of thousands more US troops to Afghanistan, backtracking from his promise to swiftly end America’s longest war. He also said the US wanted India to help more with Afghanistan, especially in the areas of economic assistance and development.

Commenting on the US president’s backing of India to play a role in the economic development in Afghanistan, the FO official said it did not make any sense as India was not an economic power that could contribute for the prosperity of Afghanistan. “How can a country which is struggling to deal with abject poverty help others?” the official questioned.

Pakistani politicians react to Trump’s comments and US Afghan policy

The official, however, agreed that a detailed response will only be issued after consultations have been carried out with all relevant stakeholders. Trump’s announcement came amid a month of serious turmoil for his administration, which has seen several top White House officials fired and revelations that members of Trump’s campaign are being investigated by a federal grand jury.

I honestly can't believe that the president of the USA has gone on a public whinning spree of how Pakistan uses, abuses, manipulates and back-stabs the USA as well as takes billions
from them. That is truely embarrassing.............:lol:

NO OTHER NATION on earth would have the gall or guts to do that............apart from Pakistan......................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We are doing what the other Muslim countries would not be able to do in a 1000 years................:lol:

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

:pakistan::pakistan:

PS Seems like a super power is complaining about being bullied by "big, bad Pakistan". Guys, it's confirmed by trump, we are the ACTUAL superpower of the world.

Last edited:
The above is all a Red Herring. The Charlottesville fiasco was a massive downer for the trump administration. This is compounded by the rise of BLM, the Alt-right and Antifa. He's looking to quel the simmering racial tensions in America by uniting the public against a common enemy. On this occasion it's Pakistan. Nothing will change on the ground.

The only jumping & humping is happening in your mama's choota & ghand-hole by big strong Alpha Pakistani/Muslim lund while your papa is watching. Your mama then likes to swallow a good pint of Pakistani/Muslim juice while your papa is watching. After which your mama and papa worship Pakistani/Muslim lund. It's the reason why you and other indians are on PDF. You are all sadomasochists.
This is one the most hardcore posts I've seen on this site...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom