What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

Pakistan is wasting time. The deal is done..

Trump sounds like a 6 year old on the podium. His policy is so hollow and echoes the views of Hindu Republican Coalition. USA just won't learn its lesson. Its is more obvious that USA has nefarious designs for Pakistan. Pakistan Army and Institutions have achieved far far more than America in the last three years since Zarb e Azb. While NATO is running around chasing it's own tail with it's d***k in it's hand.

The above is all a Red Herring. The Charlottesville fiasco was a massive downer for the trump administration. This is compounded by the rise of BLM, the Alt-right and Antifa. He's looking to quel the simmering racial tensions in America by uniting the public against a common enemy. On this occasion it's Pakistan. Nothing will change on the ground.

The only jumping & humping is happening in your mama's choota & ghand-hole by big strong Alpha Pakistani/Muslim lund while your papa is watching. Your mama then likes to swallow a good pint of Pakistani/Muslim juice while your papa is watching. After which your mama and papa worship Pakistani/Muslim lund. It's the reason why you and other indians are on PDF. You are all sadomasochists.

I don't know what you guy's mean by forum policy and moderation ??? @WAJsal @The Eagle @waz

Maybe those are meant for people like me, if so please let us know that explicitly while joining the forum, at-least to the future members. :)

Under a combine onslaught of American and in general 'Western' militaries paired with Indians, we won't last very long. Instead of burying head in sand, we need to realize the threat and prepare.

Let me tell you a very disconcerting fact. Back in 2013/14, the Chief of Australian Navy changed and an interview was published with the incoming Chief. I cannot find that interview now so you'll need to trust me on this, he said his main focus and challenge would be dealing with Pakistan, NOT North Korea. We are considered the enemy, it is best we wake up and prepare ourselves.
Need better navy and gdp. To stand up against bigger threats.

Which is flat out a false allegation. Which leads us to question the motives behind it. And the most contentious issue is that of nukes.

Motives is a wrong word, more like payback...when the killer of 3000 Americans is found safe and protected (obl) or when the killer of 2000 US and allied soldiers is found safe and secure (mullah Omar, mulla mansoor) in a state...someone has to pay...not to mention other internationally designated terrorist heads...including arguably...zahawiri enjoying a safe Haven

Just as I thought, I knew something would be done.

A counterclaim has been done.

The only thing that is wet is your mama's choota and ghand-hole after she has enjoyed a big strong Alpha Pakistani lund in ber phudda and ghand-hole. Enjoying herself in front of your papa. Your mama likes to finish if by swallowing a pint of Pakistani/Muslim juice again in front of your papa. When complete your mama and papa both worship big strong Pakistani/Muslim lund. You indians are all sadomasochists which is why you are always on PDF.............:lol:
I'm loving your new policy with these nasty Hindus, brilliant

I am sure they would be saying similar things to us on their forums. But I am also telling the truth. It's the only explanation. indians call for our race and culture to be wiped of the face of the earth so why come on a Pakistani forum? Doesn't make sense. The only explanation is Sadomasochism. When it comes to Pakistan, ALL indians (including the Muslim ones) have an obsessive genocidal hatred towards Pakistanis akin to Nazi hatred of the Jews. We should therefore treat them for what they really are.

Motives is a wrong word, more like payback...when the killer of 3000 Americans is found safe and protected (obl) or when the killer of 2000 US and allied soldiers is found safe and secure (mullah Omar, mulla mansoor) in a state...someone has to pay...not to mention other internationally designated terrorist heads...including arguably...zahawiri enjoying a safe Haven

We presented OBL to them on a golden platter. And the ingrates stabbed us in the back. They asked us to bring Taliban to the negotiation table. How do you expect us to achieve this without inviting their leader into the country? And then they assassinated him, depriving us of any leverage we had on them. Now they want us to control them? The back stabbing, black mailing fiends that's what they are.

There is a saying in Hindi..."Apne galli mein kutta sher hota hai". The guy would be reminded his ancestry, his birth, his entire family, his aukat.. in a jiffy outside of the safe confines of PDF.

We presented OBL to them on a golden platter. And the ingrates stabbed us in the back. They asked us to bring Taliban to the negotiation table. How do you expect us to achieve this without inviting their leader into the country? And then they assassinated him, depriving us of any leverage we had on them. Now they want us to control them? The back stabbing, black mailing fiends that's what they are.

Dude..its a complicated game...no wonder its called double dealing and many of your uniforms minted millions out if it.

We can probe the same towards US. 80,000 Pakistanis have lost their lives due to US's war on terror. The culprits of those 80,000 are enjoying the save heavens inside Afghanistan.

Who cares! Don't tell me that you are not bowing down before America hahahaha

We don't, and you know that very well. Actually it's the other way around, since it is the American's who are twisting and turning almost all international law's to accommodate Indian interests, our civilian nuclear deal is just one of them. HaHaHaHa :p:

Back
Top Bottom