What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

Don't know why pakistan is even responding. Sometimes silence is the best thing while trump blows hot and cold.

Can you point me to that speech please?
When Obama announced 30,000 troops increase for Afghanistan
DHzQcW5WAAA42hq.jpg:large

The response is very simple if we had a single MAN in the entire establishment (both civilian and military): raise the middle finger, call back the ambassador from Washington immediately and expel all the US embassy staff from Pakistan until Trump apologises unconditionally. But as I said...if we had a single man... All of our establishment has eunuchs.

Bhai mulk bankrupt kar rahe hain corrupt politicians and mafias.

Economic emergency laga do.

Trump ko amreeka khud serious nahi leta.

4000 fauji Kabul jaenge khair ha mehman hai Afghan government kay.

US should accept its failure in Afghanistan. Their ego will ruin them and soon we'll have 52 countries out of US. Trump can cry all day long but it won't help him gain anything in Afghanistan. US needs to overhaul its forces. Sick performance by coward soldiers.

The response is very simple if we had a single MAN in the entire establishment (both civilian and military): raise the middle finger, call back the ambassador from Washington immediately and expel all the US embassy staff from Pakistan until Trump apologises unconditionally. But as I said...if we had a single man... All of our establishment has eunuchs.

The consequences of such rash actions would be unpredictable and terrible

Our foreign office once again found sleeping

When Trump got elected , there was an opening , an opportunity which they should have capitilized on

:suicide::drag:

Back
Top Bottom