What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

Pak should ask China to contribute in proxy war and Russia with common goal to defeat USA and India to teach them lesson and Russia to take it's old revenge from USA
Will they really be asking Pak?????? Putin's point man for this region is Zamir Kabul-ov!!!!! As for Taliban, as if they hadn't learnt their lessons after 2001!!!!!!!

Just an egg on face of all the Pakistanis here who were going giggidy giggidy over Afghanistan. I saw statements like US will withdraw from Afg allowing taliban to return and control, then what will happen to Indian investments? What now people?

When all else fails and Pakistan being really cornered and destroyed--then there's the Pakistani Samson Option targeting India: We go down, you too will go down!!

Pretty naive to think that we will not anticipate it and flatten the threat
..remember, we got the nukes 3 decades before you got yours from China.

All you mongrels who want to see Islamabad taken out should try doing it yourself and not at the cost of US lives and taxpayer's money

As a south african you are welcome to try and take out Islamabad and then see what happens

You idiot consider WHOM you are talking to. The South Africans have been supplying you with many weapons systems you couldn't get elsewhere. Apologize to him.

You got the message....right? I can demean your religion in a thousand and one ways ..but I am not going to resort to that for the simple reason that its not worth it.
You guys started that, don't dare blame me. After starting the crap you lecture us on ethics. Go get the hell out of here if you've problems.

You guys started that, don't dare blame me. After starting the crap you lecture us on ethics. Go get the hell out of here if you've problems.
lol..start reading from the first page of this thread and find out who instigated it.

Pakistan need good and strong leadership to face future challenges which we lack sadly.
Looks like Pak is pregnant with a good leadership, and inshaAllah she'll give birth to one....

The response is very simple if we had a single MAN in the entire establishment (both civilian and military): raise the middle finger, call back the ambassador from Washington immediately and expel all the US embassy staff from Pakistan until Trump apologises unconditionally. But as I said...if we had a single man... All of our establishment has eunuchs.
It's the darkest before the dawn.....

Just an egg on face of all the Pakistanis here who were going giggidy giggidy over Afghanistan. I saw statements like US will withdraw from Afg allowing taliban to return and control, then what will happen to Indian investments? What now people?
And its a $hit on the face of all Indians and Americans that even after increasing their troops number in Afghanistan they've gained nothing but humiliation. Let those new troops join their peer in a quagmire. If goals aren't achieved, whats the point of stationing your troops? US can never win this war without Pakistan. US gotta support Pakistan unconditionaly else, 52 states will emerge from US.

lol..start reading from the first page of this thread and find out who instigated it.
When I say, you guys, it doesn't mean literally you. It means Indians pointed derogatories towards Pakistanis so it started. I don't want to argue with you about it for thousands of posts. You guys are expert trolling not me.

Pretty naive to think that we will not anticipate it and flatten the threat
..remember, we got the nukes 3 decades before you got yours from China.
Hell of an initiative power is required to use them. You guys just can't do it. Look at China, our best friend doesn't give a $hit about your nukes lol

Words matter. Leaving it at Afghanistan is one thing. But trump mentioned "South Asia".

There MUST be a reason and significance for that. I think a part of it is to frame to the American people who are mostly ignorant, India is good and Pakistan is bad.
When he mentioned "South Asia" basically he invited both Kremlin and CPC into the party!!!!!

Regretfully Trump is right. If Pakistan got its act together and stopped its support for proxies and come down to an assured stability across entire region, this would not be happening.
With Osama caught red handed, man Pak military and leadership were caught with their pants down. Needless say more. They have been lucky that Obama did not take Islamabad out.

This sort of naive thinking makes me wonder what world you live in? Its certainly not the real one.
What is the American definition of hope, stability and democracy again? Is it Iraq, Syria or Libya?

They are well known for overthrowing and annihilating stable nations at the drop of a hat to promote their own interests. Trumps rant and flip flopping shows his desperation when it comes to Afghanistan. It's a different neighborhood where they have very few friends and all they can do is bark for now. Iraq and Syria are not landlocked and are surrounded by their Gulf allies and Israel. South and central Asia is a different ball game.

Anyhow...
Trumps speech was clear on their expectations from India to confront regional powers like China, Pakistan and Iran in order to promote American interests, which are not necessarily the same as Indian interests. India so far has been unable to build a measly port in Iran due to American pressure. What do you think will happen now that Trump wants "closer cooperation" with India in Afghanistan? There is a reason he stressed the South Asian strategy. They need a dog to do their bidding and it might get expensive and lonely for India.

Reminds me of "you are either with us or against us", except this time Trump is directing it at everyone.

You idiot consider WHOM you are talking to. The South Africans have been supplying you with many weapons systems you couldn't get elsewhere. Apologize to him.

He is not from among the the South Africans who have been helping Pakistan , he deserves a kick up his back side.

There are good South Africans who have helped Pakistan defence industry then there are chutiya south africans , he is from the chutiya category.

Interestingly the south africans who have helped Pakistan defence industry are a bit of an outcast in their own country , keep that in mind

We shall be collectively responsible. We had the option of kicking out these parasitic politicians but we didn't have the balls to do it. We are reaping the outcomes of our failures as a nation. There is still time t realize this and join together to kick out the cancerous cells from the system.

The Afghans thought the Americans will never attack. The Iraqis thought the Americans will never attack. The Syrians thought the Americans will never attack. They all got attacked. Mr. Trump has threatened to use the 'full might of America'. And unlike the case of South Korea and Japan, even a couple hundred million dead Indians will be considered a good riddance and lessening of burden on Earth's resources by them. Sacrificing Indians will be like breathing for them.
It's not the Indians it's global economy/finances/weather patterns/ecology/demographic movements/ stability etc., according to an MIT study during Bush II presidency, which are dead important to keep Dow Jones #s OK at the end of Q3!!!!!!!!!

And its a $hit on the face of all Indians and Americans that even after increasing their troops number in Afghanistan they've gained nothing but humiliation. Let those new troops join their peer in a quagmire. If goals aren't achieved, whats the point of stationing your troops? US can never win this war without Pakistan. US gotta support Pakistan unconditional else, 52 states will emerge from US.

When I say, you guys, it doesn't mean literally you. It means Indians pointed derogatories towards Pakistanis so it started. I don't want to argue with you about it for thousands of posts. You guys are expert trolling not me.

Hell of an initiative power is required to use them. You guys just can't do it. Look at China, our best friend doesn't give a $hit about your nukes lol

Correct answer was yes Indian investments in Afghanistan will be safe. And it seems clear US does not want Taliban to come to power in Afg which obviously Pakistan does. Two allies in the war and both wish different outcomes. How does that work out? Does Pakistan really wish to help US or it is all smoke and mirrors?

This sort of naive thinking makes me wonder what world you live in? Its certainly not the real one.
What is the American definition of hope, stability and democracy again? Is it Iraq, Syria or Libya?

They are well known for overthrowing and annihilating stable nations at the drop of a hat to promote their own interests. Trumps rant and flip flopping shows his desperation when it comes to Afghanistan. It's a different neighborhood where they have very few friends and all they can do is bark for now. Iraq and Syria are not landlocked and are surrounded by their Gulf allies and Israel. South and central Asia is a different ball game.

Anyhow...
Trumps speech was clear on their expectations from India to confront regional powers like China, Pakistan and Iran in order to promote American interests, which are not necessarily the same as Indian interests. India so far has been unable to build a measly port in Iran due to American pressure. What do you think will happen now that Trump wants "closer cooperation" with India in Afghanistan? There is a reason he stressed the South Asian strategy. They need a dog to do their bidding and it might get expensive and lonely for India.

Reminds me of "you are either with us or against us", except this time Trump is directing it at everyone.

It is easy for India. They can point to the map. India can help Afghanistan only through Chabahar or Central Asia.

Back
Top Bottom