What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

Not really sure what part of what Trump actually said anyone in Pakistan could have a problem with, it is all based on accepted facts.

If anything Trump was too kind to Pakistan in his statement.

US is a wolf in sheep clothes, trusting the wolf is signing your own death warrant, we have learned this the hard way

Beautifully put.

Excellent assessment
@Moonlight

So on point. I wonder what India will do after backstabbed by US later in years. US never stay friends forever with any of their alliances.
In upcoming years, Pakistan will be even strong both economically and politically.
Too much confidence to India with no backup plans will be really hurtful in future for our neighbors.

I pity the Afghans for laughing over Trump's statement on Pakistan and not realizing the fact. US sending more troop and spending more to take more lives of their fellas countrymen.
Additionally, more influence in Afghanistan & I wonder why don't they want freedom and get rid of US influence in their country. Slaves will remain slaves forever.

Why is America responsible for the mess in Syria ?? I would say American inaction has caused the mess. If they had acted earlier Assad might be gone by now.

Iraq has per captia income 4 times that of Pakistan. Iraq is much better place than under Saddam

So says the person who's nation and race has 30-40% of the entire Earth's most severely malnourished, deformed and extreme poor :lol::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....an/10/child-malnutrition-india-national-shame

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/India-has-40-of-worlds-malnourished-Expert/articleshow/20840897.cms

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/14/poverty-india-africa-oxford

no need of nukes.
proxy he kafi hai.
secondly taliban will enjoy it when indians came there

taliban should be AWARE that this time a nations who run their economy by whores and worship cow shit is about to attack on them and they have already started.

So on point. I wonder what India will do after backstabbed by US later in years. US never stay friends forever with any of their alliances.
In upcoming years, Pakistan will be even strongly both economically and politically.
Too much confidence to India with no backup plans will be really hurtful in future for our neighbors.

I pity the Afghans for laughing over Trump's statement on Pakistan and not realizing the fact. US sending more troop and spending more to take more lives of their fellas countrymen.
Additionally, more influence in Afghanistan & I wonder why don't they want freedom and get rid of US influence in their country. Slaves will remain slaves forever.

Pakistanis suck at most things when it comes to governance..and that is apparent from the lameduck assessments about geo politics that most pakistanis post here as meaningful assessment...and I talk from experience of 6 years on this forum.

Trump is a maverick, but he delivers what he says...even to the detriment of his own health...

And, if i was pakistan..I would take his single threat more seriously then the hundreds of threats issued by the chicom monkeys.

Think of new US Afghan policy in terms of desperate response for US failures and fading power. Bigger picture (target) for US policy makers, 3 generals who are holding US power (WH Chief of staff, defense secretary and NSA), are to thwart OBR and Eurasian integration. To do that CPEC is the major component of US target. Given regional alignments shaping up from Mediterranean to Pakistan (Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Russia, Pakistan and China), US lost and losing its almost century old power broker position. US does not have any way to pursue its interventionist policy in Central Asian region other than foothold its has in Afghanistan.Consider these backdrops:

1) US lost in Afghanistan and no possible way to influence reality on ground.
2) It is Pakistan which has dominant influence in Afghanistan and access route to Afghanistan.
3) US has no economic or meaningful influence in Pakisitan other than some pockets of influence in Pakistani establishment.

So, US policy announcement is just effort to browbeat Pakistan with media, empty threats and rhetoric. Pakistan has full capability to counter such rhetoric if Pakistani establishment can come out of lingering US nostalgia.

On regional sphere :
3) There is already an alliance shaping up with Turkey, Iran Russia, Syria and Iraq. That means doors in ME are shutting on US (Saudi based) policy and influence.
4) Pakistan, China and Russia already in sync on future of Afghanistan and oppose US proxy of ISIS.
5) Iran is already on so much odd with US that its leadership threaten to withdraw from nuclear treaty.

That gives plenty of ways for Pakistan to firm up existing understanding with China, Russia and pull Iran into the fold.
Only thing US can do is act as an spoiler using its ISIS and indian proxy. But combined Pakistan, China, Russia + Iran weight can easily rout US out of the Afghanistan. Russian and Iranian has shown how to deal with and US and its proxy terrorists in Syria. And Kim Jong UN is showing how US threats could be dealt with. Pakistan has far greater position and backing to corner US on its own game; starting with stopping all logistic supply route.

indians won't attack us in behalf of the americans because as much as indian dogs bark, they know we have the means to wipe them off the face of the earth. So they are not going to do a thing to us.

lol...munna...bahut lambi lambi fek raha hai.....get to the reality...its other way around, if you understand the geography and fire power of India and Pakistan!

We should accept the american demand of stoping huqa to haqqani network and other terrorits that has been harmjng pakistan inside nd other countries , we need to just finish this double policy . Then ask USA to force india and afg to do same .
Because i believe there is truth in these allegations of pak backing terrorists . I love my country nd i want it to chose right path cleverly .

We should accept the american demand of stoping huqa to haqqani network and other terrorits that has been harmjng pakistan inside nd other countries , we need to just finish this double policy . Then ask USA to force india and afg to do same .
Because i believe there is truth in these allegations of pak backing terrorists . I love my country nd i want it to chose right path cleverly .
FInally a voice of reason. Well put! Duplicity must end. It will make entire region far more prosperous. Jihadi mentality has wrecked everyone, a snake is a snake it will bite you back. THis is what needs to be understood.

lol...munna...bahut lambi lambi fek raha hai.....get to the reality...its other way around, if you understand the geography and fire power of India and Pakistan!

FALSE LOGIC & EPIC FAIL. Sounds like you're getting your info from the same indian source that vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.......:lol:

What you say is all BS. There is a REASON why india was so weak, powerless and helpless to do anything to Pakistan after mumbai 2008 and uri 2016 even though india is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.............:azn:

Also Pakistan has had H-bomb capability since at least early 2011:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Whatever anyone says or does makes no difference anymore. Pakistan does in fact have more than enough nukes to wipe india off the face of the earth and nothing is going to change that. Dogs can carry on barking as loud and as long as they want.

i found nothing surprising in Trump statements, everyone was aware of his speech in advance however the tone was bit tougher, in my point of view Americans are failed to understand a reality that tables have already been turned, Pakistan has put its weight on chines side by initiating CPEC and other related projects and clearly Americans are very desperate to stop the chines dominance in world politics therefore they are sending some indirect messages to China via Pakistan. and by the way india has just started its romance with america they will come to know the price very soon as Pakistan did they fight the american war in Afghanistan to counter the Russians same way india will fight the american wars to deal with China

Back
Top Bottom