What's new

Pakistan preparing 'detailed response' to Trump’s allegations, says official

We are a mature nation and these rants will be ignored.The foreign office here will however once again justify the reason of it's existence by defending our stance and efforts in front of world community.

We do not require any NOC from a certain nation and will keep doing what is in our and region's best interest.

Last edited:
FInally a voice of reason. Well put! Duplicity must end. It will make entire region far more prosperous. Jihadi mentality has wrecked everyone, a snake is a snake it will bite you back. THis is what needs to be understood.

Those snakes did bite us . But now with Allahs grace operation zarb e azab helped us to get rid of them . We still have many challenges.

I dont need more stupid arguments , just like we want to force and demand our government to kill the terrorists thats what the other countries ask for and there's nothing wrong in it but pakistanis taking this issue to ego and playing blame game is something out of my understanding .

We should accept the american demand of stoping huqa to haqqani network and other terrorits that has been harmjng pakistan inside nd other countries , we need to just finish this double policy . Then ask USA to force india and afg to do same .
Because i believe
We should accept the american demand of stoping huqa to haqqani network and other terrorits that has been harmjng pakistan inside nd other countries , we need to just finish this double policy . Then ask USA to force india and afg to do same .
Because i believe there is truth in these allegations of pak backing terrorists . I love my country nd i want it to chose right path cleverly .

Unfortunately, well wishers are rarely if ever in a position to make policy decisions that affect the lives of millions.

I wish some of the "leaders" of muslim nations, in this case Pakistan, are blessed with the maturity and rationality that you display in your post.

I stayed up watching his speech and it was a direct threat to Pakistan. Every single failure in AFG was blamed upon Pakistan yet hardly any mention of Pakistan making full efforts to secure its side of the border by countless militery operations. Trump wants to plunge Pakistan in an never endin war in AFG. Gen Bajwa and the political establishment must make some serious decisions to move away from the Americans. America is hell bent on occupations AFG indefinitely.

The decisions that Pakistani military has to make have been spelt out quite explicitly: catch terrorists such as haqqani network, hafees saeed etc; stop supporting taleban. These are double-cross deeds and Pakistan has to stop such duplicity. Not just for getting back in good books of the US, but for its own sake

Those snakes did bite us . But now with Allahs grace operation zarb e azab helped us to get rid of them . We still have many challenges.

I dont need more stupid arguments , just like we want to force and demand our government to kill the terrorists thats what the other countries ask for and there's nothing wrong in it but pakistanis taking this issue to ego and playing blame game is something out of my understanding .
Correct. That is the issue ego and self rightousness and failure to rein in the wrongs.

Think of new US Afghan policy in terms of desperate response for US failures and fading power. Bigger picture (target) for US policy makers, 3 generals who are holding US power (WH Chief of staff, defense secretary and NSA), are to thwart OBR and Eurasian integration. To do that CPEC is the major component of US target. Given regional alignments shaping up from Mediterranean to Pakistan (Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Russia, Pakistan and China), US lost and losing its almost century old power broker position. US does not have any way to pursue its interventionist policy in Central Asian region other than foothold its has in Afghanistan.Consider these backdrops:

1) US lost in Afghanistan and no possible way to influence reality on ground.
2) It is Pakistan which has dominant influence in Afghanistan and access route to Afghanistan.
3) US has no economic or meaningful influence in Pakisitan other than some pockets of influence in Pakistani establishment.

So, US policy announcement is just effort to browbeat Pakistan with media, empty threats and rhetoric. Pakistan has full capability to counter such rhetoric if Pakistani establishment can come out of lingering US nostalgia.

On regional sphere :
3) There is already an alliance shaping up with Turkey, Iran Russia, Syria and Iraq. That means doors in ME are shutting on US (Saudi based) policy and influence.
4) Pakistan, China and Russia already in sync on future of Afghanistan and oppose US proxy of ISIS.
5) Iran is already on so much odd with US that its leadership threaten to withdraw from nuclear treaty.

That gives plenty of ways for Pakistan to firm up existing understanding with China, Russia and pull Iran into the fold.
Only thing US can do is act as an spoiler using its ISIS and indian proxy. But combined Pakistan, China, Russia + Iran weight can easily rout US out of the Afghanistan. Russian and Iranian has shown how to deal with and US and its proxy terrorists in Syria. And Kim Jong UN is showing how US threats could be dealt with. Pakistan has far greater position and backing to corner US on its own game; starting with stopping all logistic supply route.

Looks like this time it's War on Embarrassment (WOE)!!!! And, guess what? The Pak establishment is again at the rescuing role!!!!!! No American couple has more fidelity that Pentagon-Pindi duo!!!!!

Eid will be on 2nd September in Pakistan
Inshallah

Latest development.
"I don't like what sets in (meaning a limited shelf life)" - Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH)

Last edited by a moderator:
No I didn't rat. Rat piss off. I don't do discussions with my enemies. Now stop with your stupid sayings and head of to your own site.

Pak should raise the TTP issue in UN, and demand USA to handover all TTP and BLA terrorist and there leaders who are hiding in safe heavens in Afghanistan, With the support of Russia and china start bombing the hideouts of TTP & ISIS inside Afghanistan, and demand the US todo more in Afghanistan or let us to do this nice job.. or best way is to send few hundreds Baburs cruise missile to land in the @sses of TTP and ISIS morons

Looks like this time it's War on Embarrassment (WOB)!!!! And, guess what? The Pak establishment is again at the rescuing role!!!!!!

"I don't like what sets in (meaning a limited shelf life)" - Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH)

The time with little prepares for time of plenty.

Glorious will be his bounty for those who share fairly

Do Pakistanis have enough courage to block American access to Afghanistan ????

We are a mature nation and these rants will be ignored.The foreign office here will however once again justify the reason of it's existence by defending our stance and efforts in front of world community.

We do not require any NOC from a certain nation and will keep doing what is in our and region's best interest.

early in the morning i saw major asif ghafoor satement in which he answered about the drump allegation
that "whatever it take we will do whatever is best for our national interest"

i agree with your words
and i hope sir bajwa will not tolerate any threat.

Do Pakistanis have enough courage to block American access to Afghanistan ????

Better to be smart than brave.

The choice is to escalate or de-escalate with the policy response statement Pakistan comes out with next.

I am sure the phone lines are buzzing between Islamabad and Beijing right about now.

Or at least they should be.

Better to be smart than brave.

The choice is to escalate or de-escalate with the policy response statement Pakistan comes out with next.

I am sure the phone lines are buzzing between Islamabad and Beijing right about now.

Or at least they should be.
So, your answer is NO
you afraid from Americans and hide behind your daddy
what china has to do with this if you are sovereign nation????

below video show what brave and sovereign nation do toward Americans .

American just understand power answer

Back
Top Bottom