What's new

PAKISTAN POSITIONING JF-17 FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE

This is what i believe will happen. blk 3 would be with Chinese Radar and weapon package and Jf17B with south Africa or Turkey's weapon package with Grifo E.
The article says that Grifo E is better for sea terrain hence i believe PAF would definitely would look into it.
Negative. The JF-17B IS the block-III.
Albeit with placeholder Radar and electronics.

They may split the batches and offer the Grifo version internationally to Arab countries who prefer western electronics.

This is what i believe will happen. blk 3 would be with Chinese Radar and weapon package and Jf17B with south Africa or Turkey's weapon package with Grifo E.
The article says that Grifo E is better for sea terrain hence i believe PAF would definitely would look into it.
If Pakistan gets its hand on meteor it will be a shocker for india

Dont think it will be bad idea to get 50 odd with western avionics ...especially if we have customer lined up (Egypt /arab countries )

Better than throwing in money with the unlikely f16s

They may split the batches and offer the Grifo version internationally to Arab countries who prefer western electronics.
This seems highly unlikely that JF-17 Blk3 would all be duel seaters. PAF would never go for 60+ trainers.

@araz - can I please leave him to you. I have replies, but I don't want to go against your post above.
My Brother.
I am not a mederator but a simple man who calls things the way he sees them. As to leaving Xor Y in anyone's hand a simple rule is if you cannot agree with someone's comments put your point of view forward objectively rather than taking it down to personal level. If there is no agreement agree to disagree and move on.
I can only tell you that the poster you are responding to is on the ignore list of half or more of the Think tanks including mine. So dont waste your breath trying to rectify the unrectifiable. You cannot imagine the sakoon of putting people on ignore lists. Try it.
Regards
A

If there is anything I have learned in my life, it is never to look at a persons educational background. I have meet Phd holders who are as dumb as a bat, they weren't educated, they ratafied / mugged their way to where they are like zombies. Out of the box, holistic approach is non existent. On the flip side, you have high school grads, or college drop outs, who are incredibly smart and understanding.

Those who idiotically keep opposing you, need to go through your posts on this very forum, to see how many times Allah has proven you right.
I would definitely agree with the first paragraph of your post. I refuse to indulge in a debate about another poster simply because I am too near to my grave to indulge in back biting.
A

My Brother.
I am not a mederator but a simple man who calls things the way he sees them. As to leaving Xor Y in anyone's hand a simple rule is if you cannot agree with someone's comments put your point of view forward objectively rather than taking it down to personal level. If there is no agreement agree to disagree and move on.
I can only tell you that the poster you are responding to is on the ignore list of half or more of the Think tanks including mine. So dont waste your breath trying to rectify the unrectifiable. You cannot imagine the sakoon of putting people on ignore lists. Try it.
Regards
A
To read something like this, from a person of your caliber, and someone I deeply respect, is very disappointing.

@MastanKhan & @Retired Troll our are bitter conscious, they are right "most" of the time. They engage in constructive criticism, and do not criticize like zombies. What they say today "might" not be true, but sure enough, they are just reading the writing on the wall.

IF people still believe the CBG in the gulf of Oman is ONLY for iran, they are sadly mistaken.

I would definitely agree with the first paragraph of your post. I refuse to indulge in a debate about another poster simply because I am too near to my grave to indulge in back biting.
A
I'm glad you have the humility to admit this.

Because I respect you, I'm asking you this: Do not get offended by his criticism, he is like an instructor I had in France, no matter what I did, it wasn't good enough. Then one day I confronted him nearly in tears, and he replied "I see my son in you, out of these boys, you are the only one I see as a leader. I want you to top this class."

It changed me, as to how I took his criticism, and implemented it.

To read something like this, from a person of your caliber, and someone I deeply respect, is very disappointing.

@MastanKhan & @Retired Troll our are bitter conscious, they are right "most" of the time. They engage in constructive criticism, and do not criticize like zombies. What they say today "might" not be true, but sure enough, they are just reading the writing on the wall.

IF people still believe the CBG in the gulf of Oman is ONLY for iran, they are sadly mistaken.
My brother.
I am sorry to disappoint you. However I have merely stated facts and something which a lot of TTs will confirm. We have all at one time or another criticised the armed forces and I have been lambasted by some senior professionals on this forum for stating my mind. It is not criticism one gets tired of but sticking to an inherently weak point of view and not understanding a counternarrative. If that does not suffice turning abusive if a point of view cannot be countered. I cannot contend with that. If it comes down to that level I generally would disengage and move on. I can only confirm what my answer to this sort of behaviour is. We all are here to learn and I have never shied away from accepting my mistakes/ errors.
A

The real question is will we retain some examples with Grifo E and associated missiles and whether it will have nay advantage over the Chinese offering.
A

Back
Top Bottom