What's new

PAKISTAN POSITIONING JF-17 FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE

Without going into details - he was the 1st one to point out that GenKiyani knew and facilitated Operation Neptune Spear, and kids went nuts.

He was later vindicated on this forum by a serving member of the Pak Armed Forces, and a title holder.

This is why I said, go through his posts.

He is sitting in Riyadh, drawing a US$2m++ salary per month, and here you are........

How much are you getting paid to defend him?

On the issue of operation Naptune Spear, wasn't it the DGMO of Kiyani who knew it? … and that is why he has now been apprehended?

You Asked For it.

Now listen to me, you piece of SHIT.

I don't need to run anywhere. I am single better than a thousand worms like you and I can deal with you all on my own.
I just had the respect for the rules of this forum but now it is lifted, whatever may come.

Yes! … I am a doctor.
I am a Fellow of Royal College London (a place where insects like you cannot even enter).
I have MD in Clinical Research and my papers have been published in international journals and quoted widely - something that brains the size of fish like you cannot even think.
I have MSc in Medical Leadership and my papers have been published in leading journals.
I have done Diploma Medical Ethics and Law.

This is me.

Who are you? - a car seller.

I come here because I love my country and my armed forces.
I want to learn and understand what is happening. And I contribute.

I don't spit venom like you on to my armed forces.
I respect that my army bleeds everyday so that 200-million people can sleep in their homes.

I don't call my COAS a traitor.

I don't tell my PAF pilots returning from bombing on 27th Feb that they don't know how to hold a throttle.

I don't pretend what I am not.

I don't tell the world that I am the last word in Fighter pilots skills, I am the last word in Aeronautical engineering, I am the last word in Strategy and I am gifted and I am God send.
These are the traits of a Narcissistic personality.
Trust me, get your Psychometric testing done - you are a true narcissist.

And for heaven's sake - do not call yourself a professional (you are car seller).

He can come off as condescending and shallow and I understand your frustrations. Mods have done a horrible job allowing this sort of behavior to fester. Let’s just take a deep breathe and understand that we are all here to learn. No one needs to claim the high summit of wisdom.

If the Grifo-E is on the table, then it means Leonardo has offered a decent weapons suite. The Otomat AShM should be easy enough to secure, the main question is BVRAAM. There are 2 main options I think: Leonardo sourcing them from MBDA, or Pakistan working with Turkey (@cabatli_53). If we're really stretching it, then South Africa.
This is what i believe will happen. blk 3 would be with Chinese Radar and weapon package and Jf17B with south Africa or Turkey's weapon package with Grifo E.
The article says that Grifo E is better for sea terrain hence i believe PAF would definitely would look into it.

Back
Top Bottom