What's new

PAKISTAN POSITIONING JF-17 FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE

Study him carefully, if you are really a Dr. you'll soon figure out who he is.

Do you think that this price tag, is within the ball park?

Hi,

Yes---it is within the ball park---which means---that we can do wonders with this frame every 10 years---.

Trust me, you have.

I can swear this guy is almost always wrong and so wrong that I take him as some dillusional moron sitting in his parents basement and waging war against humanity. Type away bro you are winning...

No! you have been proven wrong more than right....more members on PDF have disagreed with you.

It is even more despicable because you claim to have the knowledge - I don't.
PDF members disagreeing with you, is irrelevant.
History proving you right is relevant.

I am glad to know there are educated and gifted people on this forum.

I have argued with Mastan Khan before and I can tell you he cannot be changed. Can you imagine being his friend or family? He reminds me of my desi patients who come in telling me what to do and where my medicine is incorrect and their pandoo thinking is correct.

Don’t waste your tome bro... move on.

He is a lost cause.

Only his unnecessary criticism of armed forces boils my blood. I have been avoiding to address him for a while but today I had to.

PDF members disagreeing with you, is irrelevant.
History proving you right is relevant.

and history has also proven him wrong - almost always.

Last edited:
Hi,

You are not getting it---I don't disagree with it---.

For me to say what I say---I have to have knowledge of what I am saying---and a lots of conviction & substance behind it & courage to say what I say to the powers---.

And it surprises me that you did not understand it---.

It is easy to say when you are sitting in a room and only have a computer screen in front of you.

You would certainly not have been able to say on face.
Imagine if you had called Raheel Shareef a traitor on his face - your face would have become more swollen than a watermelon.

My comment was on his tone of grandiosity rather than following - this is what narcissism is.
Without going into details - he was the 1st one to point out that GenKiyani knew and facilitated Operation Neptune Spear, and kids went nuts.

He was later vindicated on this forum by a serving member of the Pak Armed Forces, and a title holder.

This is why I said, go through his posts.

It is easy to say when you are sitting in a room and only have a computer screen in front of you.

You would certainly not have been able to say on face.
Imagine if you had called Raheel Shareef a traitor on his face - your face would have become more swollen than a watermelon.
He is sitting in Riyadh, drawing a US$2m++ salary per month, and here you are........

How much are you getting paid to defend him?

Without going into details - he was the 1st one to point out that GenKiyani knew and facilitated Operation Neptune Spear, and kids went nuts.

He was later vindicated on this forum by a serving member of the Pak Armed Forces, and a title holder.

This is why I said, go through his posts.

He is sitting in Riyadh, drawing a US$2m++ salary per month, and here you are........

How much are you getting paid to defend him?

I am not defending Raheel Shareef even for a minute.
I am defending COAS of armed forces of Pakistan, I am defending the institution of armed forces, I am defending the honour against lies, I am defending my country.

And I will do without a dollar or a dime. Rest assured.

Back
Top Bottom