What's new

PAKISTAN POSITIONING JF-17 FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE

I always feel that I should stay out of Politics & Religion because the Topic relates to the Pakistan Air Force, but you've truly taken it (too) far.

Your age, wisdom and/or your Date of Joining PDF does not permit you to make statements like that.

We did fight another nations War & look what we've got in return. Terrorism in the form of Refugees.

Rest assured, there are people that pray Fives a Day for protection of our Nation (in & outside of Pakistan). You clearly aren't one of them.

You should just pray Five Times a day for the protection of your Dealership from Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Its no secret that you have a thing against the Pakistan Armed Forces. We get it.

Operation: Zarb-e-Azb got the ball rolling to fight off what we've been suffering for so long & fully intend to eradicate it.

I do wonder why some humor you and that you always manage to dodge bullets from getting Banned. I finally get it...

Zarb a Azb---what lead to zarb a azb was the fault of pakistani public---. The public---that took 13 years to realize that the Jihadis were not their brothers.

It took the murder of 150 young pakistan students to realize that the people that the pakistanis claimed to be their Islamic brothers were in fact no one's brothers and were murderers and criminals and enemies of the state of pakistan---.

And included with the pakistani citizens were a part of the pakistani military as well---calling these terrorists as Islami Bhai hein---.

I can't forget---right after the american invasion started---these foreign muslim terrorists stated coming fron AFG---a group of foreigners got caught by Frontier constabulary---about 15 or 20 of them---. The soldiers wanted to restrain them by tying their hands togethr---but the a Pakistani Police officer with the rank of an SSP ordered---these are our muslim brothers---let them be---don't tie their hand---.

As these foreigners were being walked to the bus to take them to the prison---one of them over powered the guard next to him---snatched his AK47 and started shooting---other prisoner joined in the melee---about 8-10 guards were killed and the prisoners escaped---.

Zarb A Azb happened because pakistani citizens failed to recognize their enemy---Zarb A Azb happened because many in the Pak military did not believe that these guys were the enemies---.

If from day one after 9/11---pakistanis & pak military had stood together & understood the gravity of the situation and stopped blaming 9/11 as self inflicted by US---and taken the jihadis as terrorists---the need for Zarb A Azb would not have existed---.

Zarb A Aab was a self inflicted wound by the pakistanis---.

Last edited:
Hi,

You obviously did not read the whole post---or did not understand it & that is fine.

You are happy that you did not join & that is okay---but this happiness will not last long when you learn of what has happened.

Pakistan military might has been neutered---.

Dear MastanKhan.

We faced a choice:

1. Participating in unjustified war with children playing cowboy with their billions dollars worth weapons who were still feeling unsafe and unsecure.
And hopping neutralising indian influence, more jobs for our citizens, investment for our industrialisation etc

Not participating in the unjustified war. And loosing all what you said we could have secured from GCC.

You said neutering indians influence : do you really think that indian influence us based on the security india provide them ? Isn’t the influence have more to do with business with india instead ?

Getting more jobs for our citizens ? What kind of jobs ? Unskilled one ? Skilled one ? Hey wouldn’t be better to have more jobs inside Pakistan itself ?

Which kind of industrialisation are you talking about ? The type of industrialisation that could left the country because the owners are influenced by geopolitical movements? Isn’t better to be master ourselves of our industrialisation ? Yes it will took more time, but it’s better to have our own industries that not become a tool for future blackmail (do what i want if not then i will move my companies in others countries)

I will add that having corrupt government then, what do you think we could have got really by going in Yemen ? More money for corrupt guys.

Last edited:
I find it interesting the way you refer to us Pakistanis as "...the Pakistanis". Do I need to remind you that you're from Pakistan, or is that a mistake just like your earlier one about people praying Five Times...?

The so-called great nations have been to WAR too (multiple times) & failed miserably - I don't see you criticize them for their f-ups. A poor nation, with a poor economy & corrupt Politicians got the job done - one way or another.

PAKISTAN IS A GREAT NATION and we stand by our Military.

And lastly, coming back to why I responded to you earlier - so we do not get swayed away by Zarb-e-Azb...

Having knowledge of Politics is one thing.

Having knowledge about the Military is one thing.

Having knowledge of Islam is a big deal, as well.

But when you make lude comments about people sitting on a praying mat & wishing a war doesn't come on their doorstep is low blow & crossing the line just because you're comfortably sitting on the other end of the rainbow.

Personally, I truly don't/didn't give a sh!t about what you wrote up until now - but that was a cheap shot, not to mention unethical even for the likes of you.

The fact that you carry a Pakistani flag in your avatar sickens me, because there is nothing worse than a unpatriotic prick - pretending to be one of us.

OK people can we discuss the topic at hand rather than taking pot shots at personalalities.
There were quite a few complexities with the Arab incursion into Yemen and the objectives remain unclear/undefined to this day. For what it is worth Pak land made the right decision although I dare say we ARE INVOLVED in this war but at a level where we want to be involved. Basic rule of engagement is when you are bogged down on two fronts you dont open a third front. With an asymmetric war on going trying to restore order in our own lands I think it would have been a monumental folly to engage in a war with inherent weaknesses blatantly obvious to even a novice like me.
A

Last edited:
Zarb a Azb---what lead to zarb a azb was the fault of pakistani public---. The public---that took 13 years to realize that the Jihadis were not their brothers.

It took the murder of 150 young pakistan students to realize that the people that the pakistanis claimed to be their Islamic brothers were in fact no one's brothers and were murderers and criminals and enemies of the state of pakistan---.

And included with the pakistani citizens were a part of the pakistani military as well---calling these terrorists as Islami Bhai hein---.

I can't forget---right after the american invasion started---these foreign muslim terrorists stated coming fron AFG---a group of foreigners got caught by Frontier constabulary---about 15 or 20 of them---. The soldiers wanted to restrain them by tying their hands togethr---but the a Pakistani Police officer with the rank of an SSP ordered---these are our muslim brothers---let them be---don't tie their hand---.

As these foreigners were being walked to the bus to take them to the prison---one of them over powered the guard next to him---snatched his AK47 and started shooting---other prisoner joined in the melee---about 8-10 guards were killed and the prisoners escaped---.

Zarb A Azb happened because pakistani citizens failed to recognize their enemy---Zarb A Azb happened because many in the Pak military did not believe that these guys were the enemies---.

If from day one after 9/11---pakistanis & pak military had stood together & understood the gravity of the situation and stopped blaming 9/11 as self inflicted by US---and taken the jihadis as terrorists---the need for Zarb A Azb would not have existed---.

Hi,

If you want to explain something---then write it in a clear and precise manner and explain and share what you want to say---.

Why don't you post what your true profession is---so that I may also know where you are coming from in order to better respond to your posts---.

You know what I do---so you have a choice to insult me or degrade me or say whatever about my profession and livelihood---and that shows how pathetic and cheap and how disgustingly low of a person that you are that you have to stoop tho this level to insult and degrade someone---.

I am a sales person by profession and I am proud of my profession
Kids who have never seen war, will not understand what you are saying.

@MastanKhan Whats the source of 30-35 million price tag for FC1-NG block (3).

Hi,

For the moment---forget about the cost---. Just look at the utility---.

From my perspective---it is a unique opportunity---. It is a win win situation for Paf & for Kamra---.

It keeps the production line open for a longtime---it creates jobs & keeps the work force busy---and it gives the options of multiple futuristic modifications---upgrades---increase in size---to the fuselage over the years to come---.

Study him carefully, if you are really a Dr. you'll soon figure out who he is.
Do you think that this price tag, is within the ball park?
He is not a car salesman. He baited you, and you fell for it, and exposed yourself.
btw @araz is not a Mod, he is a title holder.

Rest assured, I have not exposed myself :P

Hi,

You may not tell them because you may not know what they did not do---.

It is because of your lack of knowledge about the subject matter---just because you are a doctor---it does not give you any authority on the subject matter by default---.

I maybe who I am---. But I have been proven right more times than I have been proven wrong---.

If there is anything I have learned in my life, it is never to look at a persons educational background. I have meet Phd holders who are as dumb as a bat, they weren't educated, they ratafied / mugged their way to where they are like zombies. Out of the box, holistic approach is non existent. On the flip side, you have high school grads, or college drop outs, who are incredibly smart and understanding.

Those who idiotically keep opposing you, need to go through your posts on this very forum, to see how many times Allah has proven you right.

Hi,

You may not tell them because you may not know what they did not do---.

It is because of your lack of knowledge about the subject matter---just because you are a doctor---it does not give you any authority on the subject matter by default---.

I maybe who I am---. But I have been proven right more times than I have been proven wrong---.

No! you have been proven wrong more than right....more members on PDF have disagreed with you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom