What's new

PAKISTAN POSITIONING JF-17 FOR GROUND ATTACK ROLE

Grifo-E. GaN based, and lower price vs Vixen.
Detection range is also much lower Sir, if Chinese Radars are reliable then should not go for Grifo E. Only the whole combo of Western Radar with better range than Grifo E even more than Chinese one ,A2A missiles and Irst with defensive suit should be considered to compete with expected hi tech adversary assets.

@Dil Pakistan @MastanKhan you both have made you point but it would have been much better if you could do it without insulting each other!! Is it too much to ask? Why is it so difficult to disagree with each other without any name calling and abuses?

Now please do me a favor, go back to your posts starting from page two, read them and PLEASE edit all insulting remarks towards each other (both your own text and what is there quoted by you). Please do this today as you may not be able to edit these posts later and i will have to delete them all.

None of us want to lose the points made in this debate, it was the foul language that have spoiled everything!!

I have come back from work short while ago and opened the thread - apologies for the delay, but I have deleted / edited all the posts.

Thank you.

Can I ask with all dew respect ………. WTF happened here on this thread....

It is "due" ….. not "dew" :enjoy:

Regretfully my dear friend, what I saw in Yemen not like that; there were a myraid of complexities starting with political interference from Riyadh for decades and failure to allow basic elections. even clearly marked hospitals were deliberately bombed to completely breakdown the civilian population. Food siege etc etc. That was just simply war crimes. By sleeping with GCC Pak would be complicit in the same. Salute them to not joining.
If you do get a chance, volunteer with MSF or Red Cresent. It is a worthy cause but needs guts of steel. I have no words for GCC/KSA except they are criminals of the nth degree and while they will escape justice of this world; there is another court in the life after which they will answer for their crimes - especially Salam and hs monkey brigades.
Let us get back to the jf-17b question at hand.
More A class BS form the same guy, who was abusing Pak Army before getting a title. Want me to post your screenshots?

This seems highly unlikely that JF-17 Blk3 would all be duel seaters. PAF would never go for 60+ trainers.

Hi,

The true utility of this aircraft would come enforce when it is fully in service---. Once we use it to the max and learn to use its utility in different forms and functions---we will find new surprises---.

I think that it might become primarily a lead interceptor---the back seater---controlling his own weapons and thru data link controlling the weapons of possibly other single seaters--.

We have enetered into an extremely intense phase of modern BVR combat age

Hi,

The true utility of this aircraft would come enforce when it is fully in service---. Once we use it to the max and learn to use its utility in different forms and functions---we will find new surprises---.

I think that it might become primarily a lead interceptor---the back seater---controlling his own weapons and thru data link controlling the weapons of possibly other single seaters--.

We have enetered into an extremely intense phase of modern BVR combat age
Yes 2 seater presents immense possibilities if we are intelligent enough to grasp the opportunity.

There are many TTP and BLA targets available for testing and evaluation of new weapons and avionics

TTP/BLA Willing "new weapon test dummies" in same league as ISIS for new US and Western Weapon testing.

Detection range is also much lower Sir, if Chinese Radars are reliable then should not go for Grifo E. Only the whole combo of Western Radar with better range than Grifo E even more than Chinese one ,A2A missiles and Irst with defensive suit should be considered to compete with expected hi tech adversary assets.
Not so sure the range is lower. The alleged range of the KLJ7A is 170KM vs a 5m2 target. The Grifo E is apparently 158 approx against 3m2. Also the Grifo can track 24 vs 15 for the KLJ. power cooling and other factors would make the decision.

Back
Top Bottom