What's new

Pakistan phobia:Will the World bomb Pakistan back into the stone age for harboring Terroroists..!

First of all my reply was not to you but him,let him answer. He is a Ahmedi Muslim.On the other hand,many Hindu families from Sindh are demanding asylum,citizenship in India due to terrible law and order situation in Sindh

First of all my reply was not to you but him,let him answer. He is a Ahmedi Muslim.On the other hand,many Hindu families from Sindh are demanding asylum,citizenship in India due to terrible law and order situation in Sindh
Did u gave them ?????

So when you are Coming For A lunch in Lahore???? Plz tell us a moment before so we can prepare some Beef tikka Kababs And Nihari For You:devil::devil:
I hope last time Ur Army Enjoyed BreakFast ????? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Lol they are enjoying their Life,........... Better you Worried about your Secular India
Where Muslims are Called Terrorist
Sikhs are Seperatist
Christians Are Filthy
And Dalits Are DOG
'We will free India of Muslims and Christians by 2021': DJS leader vows to continue 'ghar wapsi' plans and restore 'Hindu glory' | Daily Mail Online
Dalit kids death: VK Singh makes ‘dog’ comment, then clarifies | india | Hindustan Times
Sikhs, Christians more likely to be jailed than Hindus and Muslims | india | Hindustan Times

FYI

India is among the countries that have highest support for religious freedom, with eight out of 10 Indians believing that it is very important to have the freedom to practice their faith compared to a global median of 74%, according to a survey by Pew Research Center.

83% of Indians bat for religious freedom: Pew survey - The Times of India

FYI

India is among the countries that have highest support for religious freedom, with eight out of 10 Indians believing that it is very important to have the freedom to practice their faith compared to a global median of 74%, according to a survey by Pew Research Center.

83% of Indians bat for religious freedom: Pew survey - The Times of India
Lol you guyz killed alotof muslims recently just for eating beef you butchered 2000 muslims in gujrat alot of sikhs are been humaliated by hindus in India

nobody can achieve anything after bombing pakistan but they can take other things which will make life difficult in pakistan and the onli solution to is opposite to what all pakistanies want to acheve .... baki lagge raho :coffee:

do you have any proofs of indian involvement if yes show them to the whole world or stop denying your own mistakes and come owt of this looser and victim mantality :coffee:
Just to correct you...Nobody can dare to bomb Pakistan...World knows our Military capabilities very well...and talking about making LIFE difficult...Your own partner RUSSIA just invested $2 billion in Pakistan(Karachi-Lahore Pipeline)....So like all other things..This will remain an Indian dream :woot::woot:

View attachment 273619 The member who posted this thread should be baned from defence.pk .
As we can clearly see that this crap is taken exactly from an ind**n page.
You can also see how PAKISTANI are treated by the mods in ind**n sites in the screen shot posted above.
TO ALL INDIOTS STFU.
I posted it...So you are gonna ban me? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just to correct you...Nobody can dare to bomb Pakistan...World knows our Military capabilities very well...and talking about making LIFE difficult...Your own partner RUSSIA just invested $2 billion in Pakistan(Karachi-Lahore Pipeline)....So like all other things..This will remain an Indian dream :woot::woot:
think again even nation like afghanistan keeps on doing it and iran and tell me what did you do :azn:

thing is there is no need to attack pakistan the way pakistani security establishment wants them to do and thats what now USA , NATO and india , iran and afghanistan are doing..... think about it :sarcastic:

as for 2 billion russia just invested all i can say good luck to you and good luck to russia its none of owr headache or priorities as to who and why invests in your nation thing is just a little investment dosent makes or breaks a countries foriegn policy but then again no one is going to stop you or your nation in beleving or doing till it directli hurts them ..... cheers mate :cheers:

think again even nation like afghanistan keeps on doing it and iran and tell me what did you do :azn:

thing is there is no need to attack pakistan the way pakistani security establishment wants them to do and thats what now USA , NATO and india , iran and afghanistan are doing..... think about it :sarcastic:
What are you saying? Which cheap weed are you smoking man? :rofl:
Tell me about "what now USA , NATO and india , iran and afghanistan are doing"????? o_Oo_O

What are you saying? Which cheap weed are you smoking man? :rofl:
Tell me about "what now USA , NATO and india , iran and afghanistan are doing"????? o_Oo_O
iran and afghanistan are not just accusing pakistan but whenever they find that some miscreants who attack there nation flee into pakistan after such attacks they often use militarry force inside pakistan which either your ISPR doesnt tells you or you are just trying not to aknowledge/accept it as for USA and india ... lesser said the better :haha:

iran and afghanistan are not just accusing pakistan but whenever they find that some miscreants who attack there nation flee into pakistan after such attacks they often use militarry force inside pakistan which either your ISPR doesnt tells you or you are just trying not to aknowledge/accept it as for USA and india ... lesser said the better :haha:
@GuruDutt bhai Sasti wali chars na piya kro :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: So Afghanistan's powerful military conduct operations in Pakistan and Iran's military came into Pakistan every now and then, and ISPR does not tell us and as an Indian you knew it :rofl::partay: No wonder why you've got so much -ve ratings...!
1. There is a difference between accusing and bombing...Even Sri Lanka,Nepal and Pakistan accuses India osupporting terrorism in their countries..!
2. You watch too much ZEE news and you dream a lot just like Author of the posted article..!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: So Afghanistan's powerful military conduct operations in Pakistan and Iran's military came into Pakistan every now and then, and ISPR does not tell us and as an Indian you knew it :rofl::partay: No wonder why you've got so much -ve ratings...!
1. There is a difference between accusing and bombing...Even Sri Lanka,Nepal and Pakistan accuses India osupporting terrorism in their countries..!
2. You watch too much ZEE news and you dream a lot just like Author of the posted article..!
:o: so many smilies have you run owt of argument already and come down to plain trolling :azn: :haha:

anyway the fact is yes both iran and afghansitan including US/NATO forces conduct operations in pakistan & balochistan which your ISPR knows way too well but i guess you also know but ypour false pride/ego /bravado doesnt wants to beleve it ..... but janne do ... sanu ki :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom