What's new

Pakistan phobia:Will the World bomb Pakistan back into the stone age for harboring Terroroists..!

how many times Pakistan Army officials threat India for a Full scale Nuclear war ??
its just PDF members ... who gets over excited ..
we both know that Neither India nor Pakistan is in Position to go for a Full scale war again ...
forget about using a Nuclear ...
i can ask the same thing , we have our concern that Your nukes will fall into the hands of RSS and Bajrang dal ..

But then are your concerns about Indian nukes supported by any neutral party? The US? UN? EU? Russia? China? Anyone?

People who are afraid of pakistani nukes are not afraid caz one day they will fall in terrorist hands....

They are afraid as they might fall on their heads one day....

Altough we dont have any offencive designs against any country except may be one ( or few)....
But we just dont fit into designs of a certain country....

He is a dude. If you can be 1/10th of him by the end of your life you would be lucky.

i agree with his critical views but when he start to compare us with India who after 70 years is still not able to provide basic necessitates to its citizens, ... i hate him... why dont he give example of China and Japan.. bcoz he never learn about them.. he is just confined to subcontinent...

sorry did not understand your point ?

What I meant was, that the concern about Pakistani nukes falling in wrong hands has been expressed by various parties at one point or the other, right? I am sure you are aware of that. You said there is a similar threat to Indian nukes. I asked, where is the evidence that anyone apart from Pakistanis (for obvious reasons) are concerned that Indian nukes can fall into wrong hands?

What I meant was, that the concern about Pakistani nukes falling in wrong hands has been expressed by various parties at one point or the other, right? I am sure you are aware of that. You said there is a similar threat to Indian nukes. I asked, where is the evidence that anyone apart from Pakistanis (for obvious reasons) are concerned that Indian nukes can fall into wrong hands?
We Indians along with owr friends in russia USA Europe & israel should start a campgain in telling the world against the dangers of rouge elements in Pakistan army and ISI which could let to there nuclear stockpile getting into hands of ISIS & AL quaeda like terror groups .

We Indians along with owr friends in russia USA Europe & israel should start a campgain in telling the world against the dangers of rouge elements in Pakistan army and ISI which could let to there nuclear stockpile getting into hands of ISIS & AL quaeda like terror groups .

That work is already happening at one level. The main factor that has worked in favour of Pakistani nuclear belligerence all this while is that ever since 9/11, there have been strategic considerations and far greater global distractions for NATO etc. to contend with. As a result of that, concern about the danger posed by Pakistani nukes has been put on the back-burner. Those in Pakistan who have taken it as some sort of license to threaten a nuclear holocaust every other day are basically trapping themselves. When conditions stabilize in the Middle-East, Pakistan will be next in line for the world's attention.

Now I see where from our PDF indian e warriors get their training . Such a funny media and I am sure indian masses takes it seriously a few days back we also saw some Modi praising video showing pictures of others countries as his achievements.

Anyways I see the bottom line is Indians just cant swallow the fact that despite all their covert and overt attempts for last so many decades Pakistan is standing tall and stronger having recently overcome worlds largest militancy in her land and now opening huge business ventures with worlds leading economies .

So the only option indians and their media is left with to write and spread such propaganda for domestic consumption but the world can clearly see the difference between the Pakistan indians wants world to see and the actual Pakistan who has the highest number of soldiers in UN peace keeping missions and the largest holder of refugees in world just to name the two of dozens of things that indians are blind but not the world.

Indians are willing to go to any length to legitimize their occupation and aggression in Kashmir even if it is keeping them poor and land locked from resources and opportunities of Iran , Af'tan and Central Asia but I dont see this policy of tyranny bearing any fruit and if Kashmiries struggle for freedon is anything to go by the recenet flare of Indians killings in Kashmir clearly shows their iron resolve to get right to self determination as per UN resolutions.

Even US sanator has said the same thing couple of days back. So he is also a PDF warrior.

That work is already happening at one level. The main factor that has worked in favour of Pakistani nuclear belligerence all this while is that ever since 9/11, there have been strategic considerations and far greater global distractions for NATO etc. to contend with. As a result of that, concern about the danger posed by Pakistani nukes has been put on the back-burner. Those in Pakistan who have taken it as some sort of license to threaten a nuclear holocaust every other day are basically trapping themselves. When conditions stabilize in the Middle-East, Pakistan will be next in line for the world's attention.
With US & Europe feeling threatened by the sudden spurt of terrorism in USA & Europe i guess its perfect time to go whole hogg in this awareness camgpain against the dangers posted by pakistani nuclear stockpile landing into rouge elements hands as there is nothing that is not avilable in pakistan if you are offering the right price looks like a valid and good proposition if we play it right .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom