What's new

Pakistan Paindabad!

Pakistan Zindabad

Hindustan errrrrrr :)
Ab isme Hindustan ko kyon laa rahe ho? OBSESSION? Obviously, PAkistan was created due to Obsession with India.

Continue this and we wud continue to grow. You guyz can only get jealous of us and do nothing bout our Progress.

Instead of India Obsession, if u wud have focussed even an iota on development, things wud have been completely different.

Ab isme Hindustan ko kyon laa rahe ho? OBSESSION? Obviously, PAkistan was created due to Obsession with India.

Continue this and we wud continue to grow. You guyz can only get jealous of us and do nothing bout our Progress.

Instead of India Obsession, if u wud have focussed even an iota on development, things wud have been completely different.

How can one be obsessed with something that didn't exist?

Arre, Pakistanis are the only spicies in this World for whome INDIA == HINDU.

So Pakistan was created due to shit scare and obsession on Hindus == India. :)

Logic Bro. :P

That is a failed logic. We were never part of India as it didn't exist before 15th August 1947. Both states emerged out of British Empire.

So where were India and Pakistan before that.

They were #British Empire, before that they were the Mughal Empire and Princely states which were sovereign and paid Khiraj to the strongest rulers. Mind you that the very idea of 'Nation States' started in the 1700s. #Pakistani and #Indian nation states are a new phenomenon, though our cultural history goes back millenias.

Map of the subcontinent in 1600s, before the Pondicherry landings.

Mughal_map.jpg

Best Regards.​

They were #British Empire, before that they were the Mughal Empire and Princely states which were sovereign and paid Khiraj to the strongest rulers. Mind you that the very idea of 'Nation States' started in the 1700s. #Pakistani and #Indian nation states are a new phenomenon, though our cultural history goes back millenias.

Map of the subcontinent in 1600s, before the Pondicherry landings.

View attachment 22094

Best Regards.​
I am sure you know why the native americans are called Indians and when was that.
Yes Pakistan is a reacent pheonomina ,India is not

I am sure you know why the native americans are called Indians and when was that.
Yes Pakistan is a reacent pheonomina ,India is not

Sure, but the native Indians or Aboriginals in Australia were cultures not nation states. Nation states are a political idea starting in 1700s. No indigenous groups in Americas and Australia were homogenous. They had variable sub cultures. Culturally Pakistanis predate Indians as we are the people of the Indus valley. Nation states are a different classification altogether.

I was listing this gazal I thought I should share it. Long Live Greens

Back
Top Bottom