What's new

Pakistan offers Saudi Arabia strategic pact

Silly idea. We shouldn't take sides in Iran Vs Saudi unless one of the sides is willing to end aggression. Ideally we should offer a nuclear umbrella to both nations in exchange for an end to proxy hostilities and total support for Kashmir. Anything else is not in our interest.

Iranians killed Ali Abdullah Saleh , ex prezident of yemen because he wanted to have talks with Saudis....Iranians are to blame here.

:lol:
What exactly is the basis of such alliance?

Mutual benefit.

Bad move.
We are not willing to kill our boys for the Saudis who don't care about Al Aqsa. We mustn't fight in Saudi wars.

What about Pakistanis working in KSA? What if they get killed in houthi missile attack...Better safe than sorry. Not to mention holy cities.

I don't think there will be any strategic defense pact..

IF it is a reality than following things to made that happen.

as few days ago pentagon said that Saudi are considering to fight with Iran in Afghanistan and as US also don't want to leave Afghanistan atleast for next decade. and for that they have to create situation worse so that they should show the world that they are doing good things there.
Saudi's are desperate to bring war into Iran and create civil war in Iran, and for that they already have tried in Iraq and Syria but fail to get anything from it and the only country where they will fight with Iran is Afghanistan, but for that they have to cross from Pakistan and they have to Bring Pakistan with them, otherwise all the neighboring countries of Afghanistan are either hostile to Saudi or they are not interested in fighting with anyone..

The Plan would be to have a defence strategic pact with Pakistan and by using Pakistan Create Havoc in Iran via Afghanistan or Pakistan itself, and after that they would attack Iran directly and since Pakistan has already made defence Pact with Saudi, Iran will divert its resources also to Pakistan during war and they might attack in Pakistan on some groups or on LEA to warn Pakistan to not enter into war. but Since Pact is there Saudi will create alot of pressure on Pakistan to enter into war, they might even force Pakistani labor to leave their countries to create Pressure on Pakstan. and If Pakistan enter into war fully Iran will be covered by 3 sides and only side left would be of Turkey.

From Afghanistan USA will attack.
From Pakistan, Pakistan will attack.
From Persian Gulf, GCC will attack.

and afcourse since Pakistan is involved China might not interfere with that Power and Pressure. But Russia will do its part in protecting Iran.

And If USA did not involved in the war and there is a possibility that Russia will be forced to not enter into war and this war will be called as a internal fight between Muslim sects(shia and Sunni).

Don't you think Pakistan will also ask Saudis something in return? Our policy makers are stupid but not to that extent what you proposes.

Can you expand a bit?

Pakistan will get Saudis' support in diplomacy/military/trade affairs while Saudis will get umbrella of Nuclear Pakistan in areas of counter terrorism, mountain warfare and over all...

Can you expand a bit?

Pakistan needs external help for that. No, i didnt know that. Thats pretty insulting to ghazis like you tbh.:lol:
you obviously didn't get the sarcasm in my post.

PS who's going to say No to free oil during war times. Saudia has long history of sending oil tankers to Pakistan every time weve been at war with India.

To me our first responsibility is to people of pakistan unlike some people here.

If a deal with Saudis is going to open up investment from gulf co operations why not..do we even now how much people die of hunger in Pakistan ?

Now if its going to be selfless service that we have been doing for decades due to some cozy politicians than no thanks

There is no reason why any country should be upset what we do...iran favours india does that make us upset?

We already went away from mos of thr world position on syria and yemen

To me our first responsibility is to people of pakistan unlike some people here.

If a deal with Saudis is going to open up investment from gulf co operations why not..do we even now how much people die of hunger in Pakistan ?

Now if its going to be selfless service that we have been doing for decades due to some cozy politicians than no thanks

There is no reason why any country should be upset what we do...iran favours india does that make us upset?

We already went away from mos of thr world position on syria and yemen

I agree with you...Our stance on yemen is also a good one.

Houthis are crossing red line and Iran apologists are also making Pakistanis angry...If any Houthi missile end up blasting in any major city or holy cities, and if Pakistanis or others get killed in that, kiss houthi rebels and Iran good bye. Pakistani troops are already in Holy cities and more are about to join in the alliance.

Disappointed by your views. I had a higher opinion of you than this post. And before you judge: I was born and raised a Sunni in Karachi. I am as far from any sectarian thoughts as they go.
Iran is Pakistan's neighbor and that alone makes it extremely important for Pakistan. Plus, the brand of Islam Iran has is far more progressive and practical in modern world then that of KSA--or even that of the mullahs of Pakistan.

The holy sites are as important to Iran as to Pakistan or KSA. The Houthis should know that and they do--in my opinion, it's not hard to implant some 'agents' in the fog of war and blast a few missiles here and there to make two neighboring countries fight each other while you sell them the weapons. Killing not just two--but a gazillion birds in one! Israelis do it all the time: Making 'missiles' (no more than pathetic rockets) fired by their implants into Siderot.

Pakistan should also offer Iran a Strategic Pact to keep a balance
between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

get umbrella of Nuclear Pakistan in areas of counter terrorism, mountain warfare and over all...
hahaha what does that even mean? How is anything nuclear gonna help in counter terrorism, mountain warfare etc? lol you mean you are gonna threaten terror groups with nukes.:partay: If so, how is Pakistan itself still a victim of terror attack despite its nuke capability and what credibility does it show to any prospective ally to whom you are offering 'nuclear umbrella'. Imo this alliance is only one directional as both parties are not poised equally, with all respect. If there was actually anything of substance in this 'alliance' , i was willing to learn from you. So far, nothing.

Disappointed by your views. I had a higher opinion of you than this post. And before you judge: I was born and raised a Sunni in Karachi. I am as far from any sectarian thoughts as they go.
Iran is Pakistan's neighbor and that alone makes it extremely important for Pakistan. Plus, the brand of Islam Iran has is far more progressive and practical in modern world then that of KSA--or even that of the mullahs of Pakistan.

The holy sites are as important to Iran as to Pakistan or KSA. The Houthis should know that and they do--in my opinion, it's not hard to implant some 'agents' in the fog of war and blast a few missiles here and there to make two neighboring countries fight each other while you sell them the weapons. Killing not just two--but a gazillion birds in one! Israelis do it all the time: Making 'missiles' (no more than pathetic rockets) fired by their implants into Siderot.

I know you also hail from Urdu speaking background- Karachiite...just like I am...but U need to understand what i said and why...Iranians are clever and shrewd/arrogant....They have no interest in stopping proxy war...They killed ex president of yemen because he wanted to talk with Saudis...

As far as modernism/brand of Islam is concerned, Saudis are catching up - cinemas opening in KSA are proof to it...Iran is still a country ruled by Mullahs, no matter how progressive their society is...They are remain isolated and thus brainwashed.

I know Israel warms her hands from fire in middle east...but look it that way...Arabs used to fight against Israelis until 1979...Iran is just distraction for larger Muslim world...They tried to intervene in Pak affairs regarding alliance...This is what pisses me off....Who are they?

I have nothing against common Iranians. I am all for cordial/trade relations with them but when it comes to alliance....Arab world is far far better than one Iran

hahaha what does that even mean? How is anything nuclear gonna help in counter terrorism, mountain warfare etc? lol you mean you are gonna threaten terror groups with nukes.:partay: If so, how is Pakistan itself still a victim of terror attack despite its nuke capability and what credibility does it show to any prospective ally to whom you are offering 'nuclear umbrella'. Imo this alliance is only one directional as both parties are not poised equally, with all respect. If there was actually anything of substance in this 'alliance' , i was willing to learn from you. So far, nothing.

U didn't get my point. Article mentioned itself where Saudis are asking for help and what Pakistan will expect in return...Tip of iceburg, I assume.

Once this alliance formally takes place. Then everyone will know it.

Pakistan should also offer Iran a Strategic Pact to keep a balance
between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Can't have defence pact with both two at the same time. Iranians have defence pact with India, if I am not wrong.

a apartment in UK, NY DC. Some BMWs and Mercedes. employment etc.

C'mon...

Iranians killed Ali Abdullah Saleh , ex prezident of yemen because he wanted to have talks with Saudis....Iranians are to blame here.

Mutual benefit.

What about Pakistanis working in KSA? What if they get killed in houthi missile attack...Better safe than sorry. Not to mention holy cities.

Don't you think Pakistan will also ask Saudis something in return? Our policy makers are stupid but not to that extent what you proposes.
Hour is didn't attack Saudi Arabia. Saudi attacked Yemen. Payback is a bitch. I am not Iranian or Shia. Both Iran and Saudi are a curse to Muslims. If Pakistanis die in a kiss me attack it won't be directed at them bit rather an unfortunate accident. May it never happen as most Pakistanis there are innocent labourers

Hour is didn't attack Saudi Arabia. Saudi attacked Yemen. Payback is a bitch. I am not Iranian or Shia. Both Iran and Saudi are a curse to Muslims. If Pakistanis die in a kiss me attack it won't be directed at them bit rather an unfortunate accident. May it never happen as most Pakistanis there are innocent labourers

We should all pray but also prepare ourselves for any eventuality. Saudis involved in yemen after Iran came in...When your neighbor is being used by your enemy, you have to stop.

I feel sorry for yemenis.

this is where you are wrong
Iran is more extremist than saudis(whoa re only concerned with their monarch to be honest) and their only motivation is to convert or kill every sunni
dont believe me, just ask iraqi people or sunni iranians

look at what they have been trying, they have been playing chess with muslim like a board peice, they made revoluts in bahrain which i agree should be shia democracy, than they continuously support a butcher in syria, assad has learned this butchery from his father who killed 10,000 during revolts in his era, than they played with muslim sunni tribes in iraq creating the ISIS mess, than forcing the sunni population in lebanan, not to mention their role in lebanon civil war

but well done bravo, i would give them 10/10 for their propoganda

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom