What's new

Pakistan nowhere in Obama visit to region

Its just a pressure tactics to gain few points over Pakistan. The plans will change at the last moment to accommodate Pakistan after the points are scored.

Valid point- but everyone in Pakistan is sick of America. I don't think they'll fall to the pressure.

Pakistan might be having an influential lobby with the US. not as a virtue of its clout but as a virtue of its indispensability in WoT.

Yeah but it is a sign that they don't need us for the WoT because everytime we're not needed, we get dumped as America pulls some random reason out of its behind to do so.

India Visit is Too Big and Important tht He Wud make time for Visiting Pakistan..

well , most people in India actually consider George W Bush as a much more pro India leader than Obama , frankly he is only coming here as a formality and to sign Defence and Nuclear agreements along with discussing India's new telecoms policy .
Many people here were offended by his anti outsourcing rant ,

no no no please mercy on us please come and show us that atleast you come .huh god damn if he come or not we go weekly there for bagging and he never come because he cant give us more.

Indians jump on everything to belittle pakistan even if its totally irrevelant. Afghanistan is a sovergien country so it Pakistan and obama visit is to one is not obliged with another. Isnt it enough that the same obama booted out indian mission on pakistan pressure?? So who got the upper hand anyway??

Indians jump on everything to belittle pakistan even if its totally irrevelant. Afghanistan is a sovergien country so it Pakistan and obama visit is to one is not obliged with another. Isnt it enough that the same obama booted out indian mission on pakistan pressure?? So who got the upper hand anyway??

Now that is cherry picking, haven't you seen the intellectual level of some of the anti India threads opened by some of the senior most Pakistani members?

No pressure.
if he comes welcome.
if he does not then very good.

I dont think its a state visit rather he is going to see his troops in Afhganistan the way he did to Iraq. Its his duty to motivate his troops on the ground. There is no need for nagging about it. Its all about America and American troops nothing else.

I dont think its a state visit rather he is going to see his troops in Afhganistan the way he did to Iraq. Its his duty to motivate his troops on the ground. There is no need for nagging about it. Its all about America and American troops nothing else.

At least in India it will be a state visit. Of course that cannot be said about Pakistan if he makes an unscheduled stop there.

I am sure Obama is not going to visit Pakistan as US knows very well that India dont like to be bracketed with Pakistan on any international issues..

i request to pakistan to ask obama to visit their not in india.when he will be here ,he will pressurize india to sign deals

I'd rather say thank you to meaningful trade or military help (even as a conciliatory gesture) than to a pointless official state visit.

Surely our egos are not so fragile that we want to match India tit-for-tat even in empty symbolism.

Back
Top Bottom