Saudia -5,000 Troops , 20 -F15, 200 Tanks, 10 Attack gun ships
UAE - 5,000 Troops, 70 Mirage 2000 , 10 Attack gun ships
Iran - 20,000 Troops, 40 Attack helicopter Gunships, 20 Tanks
Turkey - 20,000 Troops, 30 F16 , 20 Tanks , 10 Attack gunships
Egypt - 20,000 Troops 30 F16 , 20 Tanks , 10 Attack gunships
Indonesia -20,000 Troops 2 Migs , 10 Tanks , 2 Helicopters
Bangladesh -20,000 Troops 2 Jets of any kind , 10 Tanks , 2 Helicopters

End of day
Summary: 120,000 Troops 222 Fighter Jets , and 280 Tanks , 60 Attack Helicopters

VS What 10,000 ISIS on Toyota pickups and ak-47

a) Pakistan , send in Additional 20,000 Troops in Afghanistan , assimilates it as Province.
b) Pakistan also sends in Troops in Syria border/Iraq along with alliance forces.
c) Government in Syria remains in power, with future elections announced in country.
(Amnesty is given to Asad family in Russia)
d) 70 Billion International Debt is (forgiven for Pakistan) by international community

Reasonable Approach

e) Formation of Palestine state (seperate entity) as agreed in previous charters and discussions while the alliance force is present in Syria and later the forces move and make permenent barracks in Palestine so no more shananigans of bombing civilian buildings

f) Amnesty program for ISIS , defaulters and reintegration program for defectors
and guidance / education program. No torture or killing

We resolve all major issues in region while the force is there ! Once and for all
thats alot of wishful thinkong there, Pakistan is in no place to be sending troops abroad with all thats happening on our eastern and western border, and thinking of assimilating Afghanistan is absolutely preposterous that too with 20000 troops....
we need to think for ourselves instead of trying to be a thaikadar for the Ummah, like in the past, we have our own shit to take care of....

What you think or any ill-will you hold about Iranians, does not matter for anyone for a second, and won't change anything in the bigger picture.

Sophistry is not going to help either. I did not insult you anywhere, but you seem to have a problem dealing with opposing voices by acting like this.

Hi,

I do not have any ill will against the iranians. They are wonderful people in their own right. I simply do not trust them. And I don't want Pakistan to trust them either.

Pakistan should look forward to deploy around 100000 troops in the region---a support of at least 4 sqdrn's of air force---- 4 to 6 sqdrn strength of helicopters----2 armor divisions---artillery----surface to air and surface to surface missile battalions---naval frigates and complimentary vessels.
Bai are you feeling ok.:disagree:

Lets not forget the Indians who died for the British Raj!!!!
They fought cuz gandhi had promised them independence in exchange and promise wasnt kept

Bai are you feeling ok.:disagree:
He is an elder ,lets be nice.

If iran takes control of yemen then how does it effect Pakistan??

I must tell 50 to 100 billion dollars is nothing for what u are offering them. And no matter how much services u give these arab nations they will never take a second in abandoning u.
Lastly,serpentine wasnt rude or threatening u. Obviously idont agree with his views but u took it lil too sensitively.

Pakistan had deployed 40k troops in KSA in the 80's.

This govt should stay on their words,i remember ganju nawazu said that we will defend once the threat reaches inside KSA and this has already happened but ganju is still silent

ganju bechara kia karey, thunda pani pe marey
operation karey to kehto ho ganju ne thora kia hay yeh to army ka decision hay.
na karey to ganju ke balls ne
troops bhejey to bolo gaye apny business ko protect kr raha hay, ya yeh us ka decision ne yeh to army ne bola tha ke ne bhejo.
troops na bhejey to bolo....well jo tum ne abhi bola.
ganju bechara kia karey

If iran takes control of yemen then how does it effect Pakistan??

I must tell 50 to 100 billion dollars is nothing for what u are offering them. And no matter how much services u give these arab nations they will never take a second in abandoning u.
Lastly,serpentine wasnt rude or threatening u. Obviously idont agree with his views but u took it lil too sensitively.

Hi,

50 to a 100 billion is nothing!!!!! Those are big words-----is that all steam or is there substance to it as well---.

With the U S---it has been 12 billion so far---.

It is just like having a dagger pointed upwards at the bottom of your stomach for the guf---that is what the control over yemen would be for Iran.

It is not a matter of effect for Pakistan---it is for the sake of old alliances---. Are we Munafiq that we leave our old friends for an unknown.

The prudent thing would be that the price that they would pay you---you use it intelligently to build up your infrastructure.

This commitment of a large number of troops is going to marry both the parties at the hip---it will create common goals--targets and associations.

Once it is understood that the wellbeing of both the parties is in the joint venture---and together they can achieve more---and they see the results---it s a win win situation for all 4 of them.

this world has changed forever in the last 4--5 years and there is no going back for awhile. Not for atleast another 5 years once there is committed fightback.

5 years is a very good time for Pakistan to establish itself.

The goodwill that Pakistan will receive from all the countries of the world except india, iran and Bangladesh will be worth its weight in gold.

Yu must have heard the saying that " image is everything --- it is all about the image --- you have to crop up a better image " and that is what it is all about----.

From being a pariah nation---Pakistan can lead this battle from the front.

See---the most important thing over here is---that 2 of these richest muslim nations in the world have asked one of the less fortunate muslim nations of the world for help----.

They have come to our doorsteps---twice---. For the last 40 + years---we have been dependant on the good graces of our gulf partners---we cannot end this relationship for an unpredictable alliance with iran.

@Shamain

" Stop crying and playing victim, my post here has nothing to do with me being a Mod. Threatening gesture? Did I hurt your delicate feelings in the process "?

I do not address anyone in that manner---nobody addresses me.

ganju bechara kia karey, thunda pani pe marey
operation karey to kehto ho ganju ne thora kia hay yeh to army ka decision hay.
na karey to ganju ke balls ne
troops bhejey to bolo gaye apny business ko protect kr raha hay, ya yeh us ka decision ne yeh to army ne bola tha ke ne bhejo.
troops na bhejey to bolo....well jo tum ne abhi bola.
ganju bechara kia karey
Ap ganju kay sar pay tabla baja lain,apki uskay leeay andhee mohabbbat aur bharh jaey gee

Stop trying to portray him as victim

Hi,

50 to a 100 billion is nothing!!!!! Those are big words-----is that all steam or is there substance to it as well---.
Sir i said for the favor we wud offer them 50 to 100 bn is nothing. In such wars there will be loss of life. In addition to 100 bn iwud go for some crude oil wells gifts for pakistan ,or a free supply of 500,000 barrels of crude daily, make a list of defence hardware our armed forces wud like to purchase which will include aircrafts to gunships n what not.

With the U S---it has been 12 billion so far---.
Oh usa had just plunged us into deepsh1t. It was 33bn btw ,recently congress had released the figures n guess what much of it were our own military ops costs.
It is just like having a dagger pointed upwards at the bottom of your stomach for the guf---that is what the control over yemen would be for Iran.
Ididnt get the analogy
It is not a matter of effect for Pakistan---it is for the sake of old alliances---. Are we Munafiq that we leave our old friends for an unknown.

Oh yeah so they all dump us n they arent munafiq but we are to be judged so fast.
The prudent thing would be that the price that they would pay you---you use it intelligently to build up your infrastructure.
My main beef lies here,when in the history such funds have been justly used for citizens benefit. U know i come from ajk ,n u do know muzafarabad etc were flattened in earth quake. Massive foreign donations came, but what iknow is that still a good number of ppl havent been resettled,rehabilitated.
Funds were usurped by politicians
This commitment of a large number of troops is going to marry both the parties at the hip---it will create common goals--targets and associations.

Once it is understood that the wellbeing of both the parties is in the joint venture---and together they can achieve more---and they see the results---it s a win win situation for all 4 of them.

this world has changed forever in the last 4--5 years and there is no going back for awhile. Not for atleast another 5 years once there is committed fightback.

5 years is a very good time for Pakistan to establish itself.

The goodwill that Pakistan will receive from all the countries of the world except india, iran and Bangladesh will be worth its weight in gold.

Yu must have heard the saying that " image is everything --- it is all about the image --- you have to crop up a better image " and that is what it is all about----.

From being a pariah nation---Pakistan can lead this battle from the front.

See---the most important thing over here is---that 2 of these richest muslim nations in the world have asked one of the less fortunate muslim nations of the world for help----.
Oh cmon we arent less fortunate and if being rich is such a huge thing then why cant they fight their own wars?

And u do sound convincing here but when we send that many troops to fight we know we will loose our men. So we will let our men die fighting foreign wars? and that too which include killing of othr muslims in exchange for financial benefits and progress of my country??

Somehow the idea doesnt go that well down my throat and benefitting from the money earned on ur men's sacrifices made in such way feels like drinking fresh human blood to me.
They have come to our doorsteps---twice---. For the last 40 + years---we have been dependant on the good graces of our gulf partners---we cannot end this relationship for an unpredictable alliance with iran.
History shows they have always came to our door. We gave them this habbit. N despite all favors they keep close ties with our enemies. And dont wait a sec to backstab us.
Just look at saudia alone they ruthlessly behead pakistanis caught in drugg smugling despite knowing many are poor drug mules forecfully sent by drug lords ,these ppl arent given a fair trial. But do u ever hear abt any european beheaded by them for same reasons?
And they have good ties with us,yet this insensitivity?
@Shamain

" Stop crying and playing victim, my post here has nothing to do with me being a Mod. Threatening gesture? Did I hurt your delicate feelings in the process "?

I do not address anyone in that manner---nobody addresses me.

Well u were flaking his country he wd have reacted. But nonetheless not everyone wud respect u like some of us do..

Last edited:
Hi,

Pakistan needs to get pro-actively involved in the issues of middle east now----. Just because it is trying to keep itself aloof is not going to help the issues at hand---and the coming problems.

For that it needs to have a committed alliance with the gulf nations and Saudi arabia. With the funding provided by these nations----Pakistan should look forward to deploy around 100000 troops in the region---a support of at least 4 sqdrn's of air force---- 4 to 6 sqdrn strength of helicopters----2 armor divisions---artillery----surface to air and surface to surface missile battalions---naval frigates and complimentary vessels.

A funding pool of 50 --- 100 billion dollars would be needed to make the commitment----a part of it to be invested in building the infra structure of industry of Pakistan, railways, road network, hospitals, colleges, schools and universities.

The funds would also be used to fence the Afghan Pakistan border---and tighten up the security to higher levels on Pakistan Iran border as well.

The Gwadar project will not be compromised and it will progress at a faster pace than it is now,

This battle group may be complimented by the Turkish and Egyptian forces as well---but being the majority stakeholder of troops, the command would stay with a Pakistani General at all times for all operational considerations.

Pakistani military has very good experience in fighting insurgency----and maintaining and managing control of hostile areas. Its training thru UN missions have given it the capacity and ability to start welfare projects in the areas under its control----and being a third party force----it would bring peace at a faster pace by communicating with both the parties.

The influence of Iran needs to e neutralized from yemen---it should have been nipped in the bud right from day one.
Finally no I mean Finally yes Finally thing which I said now others are agreeing with me. Yes what @MastanKhan said is must but it should not be from current Armed Forces but first we need to increase this number more and ask Middle East to fund this and help us is getting weapons for start 100000 with around 500 Tanks 40 Attack helicopters and also cruise and ballistic Missiles. 6 Squadrons of Air Force with 3 AWACS and 8 Frigates along with 6 Submarines and lot of Missile boats. As our economy improves or some other Oil miracle happens this size should be doubled. Middle East on fire will eventually take down entire Muslim world with us. Pakistan has to take the lead we were born to lead.

Hi,

Just come to think of it----that by in itself would be a total game changer----. These criminals would not be able to run to the gulf and hide----.

100000 thousand troops will create millions of jobs in Pakistan---hospitals--university---colleges--schools---blood banks---cancer centers---industry---roads---water---electricity---.

The paycheck that these guys would send home would be a boon in itself.

We will also have to change our life styles in Pakistan----. Order in the society and the imposition of the rule of law would be primary---. Security would be taken as a serious concern----corruption would be eliminated----. There will be hope and expectations in the minds of men and women----.

Sir,

This is a matter of strategic discussion for the wellbeing of Pakistan-----. It is not about hatred towards Iran---.

The Iranian moderator is making a threatening gesture towards me---and that is not acceptable.
Seriously sir... Are you FUKIN kiddin me?

I respect you and all but recently all I've been reading is "rants".

Well u were flaking his country he wd have reacted. But nonetheless not everyone wud respect u like some of us do..

Hi,

Is something happening between you two---you coming to his rescue:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Seriously sir... Are you FUKIN kiddin me?

I respect you and all but recently all I've been reading is "rants".

Why would I kid you---. Lots of professionals don't think those are rants.

internet-invention-robot.gif

Working!!!!

robocop-ed-2091.jpg

Don't necessary to rent our Army abroad but use Robots example above. Keep calm and build it. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom