What's new

Pakistan Needs to Deploy a Battle Group In Saudi Arabia & Emirates

e
Hi,

Is something happening between you two---you coming to his rescue:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Why would I kid you---. Lots of professionals don't think those are rants.
Hi,

Is something happening between you two---you coming to his rescue:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Why would I kid you---. Lots of professionals don't think those are rants.

A few questions ..

Instead of patching ties Iran our neighbour (and limiting indian influence) should we make enemies out of Iran?

Why would KSA ask for such a large force? They would probably ask for a few thousand guys (At max a brigade)..

Why would they pay you 100 billion $? When they aren't paying such amounts to their arab and african allies involved ?

Is money above the lives of our boys?

A few billion dollars (in a country of 185 million ppl) more important than to sacrifice and make more enemies than friend? In a political war happening for saudi influence ?

Can Pak even muster up a large force when its military is stretched (fighting in FATA,Balochistan,Sindh,South Panjab) and on the LOC with a hawkish warmongering bjp govt?

Is money everything and the will of the nation (expressed by their representative in the NA) & military of no value?

Do you want our brothers to die for arabs (who are the biggest financiers of terrorism in the country) just coz of money?

Would you sell your son's life for money?

I find pretty funny people from everywhere and whatever countries saying «yeah send army there » «our boys have to fight there». It is easy because it isnt you that will fight in any operations. It isnt you that will be worried to see ur father/son/brother probably coming back in coffin...

I find pretty funny people from everywhere and whatever countries saying «yeah send army there » «our boys have to fight there». It is easy because it isnt you that will fight in any operations. It isnt you that will be worried to see ur father/son/brother probably coming back in coffin...

I find it funny when people think their own forces wouldn't be completely out of their depth in any conflict within the Middle East. Because fighting an enemy that's smarter, better equipped, and better funded than any of its predecessors while changing the dynamics of the region and beating down other groups that want to succeed or supplant it will be piss easy!

That is why they always look towards us for help? We already have troops stationed there. Do some research before giving retarded statements

you have a small number of troops there doing watchman duty. that's different from what's proposed in this OP.
from your crooked position everything will look retarded but learn to uncrook yourself first!

Back
Top Bottom