What's new

Pakistan Needs to Deploy a Battle Group In Saudi Arabia & Emirates

Hi,

Is something happening between you two---you coming to his rescue:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Sir plz dont make such remarks, I wasnt at all coming to his rescue. We dont even know each other. I spoke from a neutral point of view. Imean ppl write very abusive stuff here and many of us have to ignore it for we know no mod will do anything and then at times cuz it feels like one is getting lil too sensitive in bothering with those remarks.
U know i always speak in ur defence.

Giving diplomatic supports or rear service is enough. We know the military expenditure Saudi Arabia pay every year. They can easily win the war, can't they?

Not unless Pakistan is dictating the terms.
  • Military affairs are totally under command of a Pakistani National
  • Military hardware and equipment will be totally financed by these states, and will be at disposal of Pakistan without any questions being asked
  • Pakistani soldiers irrespective of ranks will be treated with respect, and will take priority over all other nationals
  • If Pakistan needs these states will send their soldiers and equipment to Pakistan, they can start with financing to help secure our borders
  • Families of our soldiers deputed their will be provided citizenship without any questions asked, children of those soldiers will get free education there, their families will be provided free services, utilities, medical, housing, petrol etc
  • Criminal proceedings against our soldiers deputed / stationed there will only be proceeded with in Pakistan, they cannot take any action against them. Though they have the right to register complaints and inform Pakistani authorities.
  • Pakistani command will have full authority to conduct investigations in misconduct of their soldiers, proceed with disciplinary action against them or even court martial them. No one from their side will object or challenge that
  • Pension of soldiers retiring along with other perks will be their liability. On retirement Pakistani soldiers get a piece of land there or a house.
Foreign / Human (force) Affairs

• Pakistani citizens will be provided VOA with minimal fee
  • Pakistani labor force will be preferred on all other countries, with higher numbers and wages and salaries and better treatment and safety in their organisations
  • There will be no kifala system for Pakistanis, each and every Pakistani will be treated at par with their own citizens
  • No criminal proceedings will be undertaken against Pakistanis in their states, any Pakistani found guilty of misconduct will be handed over to Pakistan authorities
  • Any person wanted in Pakistan hiding there will be handed over without any questions asked and formalities involved
  • Educated Pakistanis working there will be treated with utmost respect, with higher managerial positions
  • Number of Hujjaj from Pakistan would be allowed more than any other nation
  • Any citizen of their's mistreating any Pakistani will be dealt with harshly and condemned strongly with legal punishments
  • Pakistani hujjaj will be allowed to bring as much Zam Zam water they want no restriction whatsoever
  • They will make sure no unwanted citizen of their ever comes to Pakistan. And every citizen including Shahs and emperors will have to obey Pakistan's laws
  • Enemy states of Pakistan will be treated according to wishes of Pakistan and dealt with accordingly, no more show of loves and selfies and hugs unless we tell them to
Funding / Revenue Related
  • Pakistani Petroleum and exploration companies will be offered joint ventures in their gas and oil fields with significant sharing of knowledge and technology
  • Pakistan will get a fixed percentage of oil and gas revenue generated from their fields
  • Pakistan's existing debts will be paid or waived off permanently
  • There won't be any conspiracies against our strategic interests
  • Pakistani commodities / exports meeting their criteria will be preferred over other countries
  • Any bidding and proposals would be first offered to Pakistan and then to other countries
This is a list of my wishful thoughts, if I was in charge of Pakistan I will be basing my decision on their willingness to accept our conditions on these lines.

@MastanKhan, Sire, I'm just wondering who will these 100,000 Pakistani Soldiers be, would your children & family members be some of them?

The Gulf is filled with tribal, socio-economic and inter-state issues. Yemen is just one. The only country that's able to steer clear is Oman.

The Gulf Arabs can send all the troops they want, but it's going to be the non-Gulf Arabs doing all the work.

Side note, why not just create a unified command, like NATO?

:rofl::rofl::omghaha: Or they could continue to buy over-price Rafales, Typhoons, F-15SE, F-16 60s. Invest $billions from their Sovereign funds into those same nations, and buy protection influence.

Oh and buy Manchester United or was it Liverpool?

This is a list of my wishful thoughts, if I was in charge of Pakistan I will be basing my decision on their willingness to accept our conditions on these lines.

When has anyone in charge of Pakistan looked out for Pakistan?

:rofl::rofl::omghaha: Or they could continue to buy over-price Rafales, Typhoons, F-15SE, F-16 60s. Invest $billions from their Sovereign funds into those same nations, and buy protection influence.

Oh and buy Manchester United or was it Liverpool?

Nice sketch in your DP.

They can do whatever they want, but help from Pakistan should be on these lines, and as a Pakistani I can at least share my wishful thinking no? :P

When has anyone in charge of Pakistan looked out for Pakistan?

Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Post his tenure well cannot name anyone with surety.

@MastanKhan, Sire, I'm just wondering who will these 100,000 Pakistani Soldiers be, would your children & family members be some of them?
?

Hi,

In talk shows---at the end almost end of the show---the interviewer *** the audience---do you have any question---amongst the many one raises his or hers hand---and say--" I have been sitting quietly and listening you say whatever---then bring out a couple of lines of Iqbal's poetry and everybody says wah wah wah---.

Neither of my family ever served in the zarb a azb, the 71 war or otherwise in military----one of the uncles got married into the family was in the medical corps.

But---let me ask you---what does my post have to do with my family serving in the military---. Now if you were commenting on the nuclear issue---should I be saying to you---'hey did any of your family member participated in designing / manufacturing the bumb'--because mine did---actually was one of the pioneering members---.

Nice sketch in your DP.

They can do whatever they want, but help from Pakistan should be on these lines, and as a Pakistani I can at least share my wishful thinking no? :P

Sketch isn't mine.

Shocking images of drowned Syrian boy show tragic plight of refugees | World news | The Guardian

The Iraqis decline to give any residual American force immunity, this effectively killed any chances of Americans staying in Iraq. Enter IS, and the Iraqis turned around and gave that immunity, to a select few.

Make the Saudis want to buy into your demands. Considering their Sovereignty Funds and Slush fund it'll take a while. Just don't forget the back-stabbing once they have run out of oil and are worthless.

@MastanKhan the problem is this, everyone jumps on the bandwagon, but when push comes to shove it comes down to infighting.

The Pakistani Army never had a problem finding volunteers, because there's a sense of Patriotism. Pakistan, the Stalwart Islamic Fortress on the Eastern Flank, protecting Islam from the barbaric Hindus & Buddhist.

I'm sure this make-believe Ummah Defense Force isn't going to have a problem recruiting from the poor of Pakistanis. The sense of adventure, of duty, and potential Martyrdom for the protection of ..... the House of Saud?

NATO worked because the Europeans were freaked out over the communists. They had a sense to protect the freedoms they had over the oppression the communists spread. It's one thing to protect the Khana Kaaba, inshaALLAH i'll be there shoulder to should with you, its another to protect a thousand member strong family that came from men who decided to marry anyone and everyone. Edit: And not wear condoms.

They already have a Gulf Defense Shield, let them work out the kinks in their armor. The Roman Armies only became feared after they learned to bulldoze any adversary.

@MastanKhan the problem is this, everyone jumps on the bandwagon, but when push comes to shove it comes down to infighting.

The Pakistani Army never had a problem finding volunteers, because there's a sense of Patriotism. Pakistan, the Stalwart Islamic Fortress on the Eastern Flank, protecting Islam from the barbaric Hindus & Buddhist.

I'm sure this make-believe Ummah Defense Force isn't going to have a problem recruiting from the poor of Pakistanis. The sense of adventure, of duty, and potential Martyrdom for the protection of ..... the House of Saud?

NATO worked because the Europeans were freaked out over the communists. They had a sense to protect the freedoms they had over the oppression the communists spread. It's one thing to protect the Khana Kaaba, inshaALLAH i'll be there shoulder to should with you, its another to protect a thousand member strong family that came from men who decided to marry anyone and everyone. Edit: And not wear condoms.

They already have a Gulf Defense Shield, let them work out the kinks in their armor. The Roman Armies only became feared after they learned to bulldoze any adversary.

Sir,

You are making this issue sound very cheap and it is not----you make it sound very callous---it is not---it is serious as a heart attack----.

This not a matter of Ummah defense---but rather of strategic defense---it is not a matter of recruiting poor Pakistanis---it is a matter of making a future of the Pakistanis---.

We need their finances and resources---we are able and we are capable---if all the I T is out sourced to india----why not the military to Pakistan----each to what they do best---.

I had been avoiding to look at these images, did not have the courage to look at them and honestly did not want any image or news to wake my humane side while I am working on to become cruel who does not want any more refugees. I did not know that a sketch would lead me to viewing these sad images, I got attracted to sketch because my youngest sleeps like this. I am sure this child is at peace now, he must be complaining in his own tone about how creations of ALL MIGHTY have turned out to be monsters, deprived of any honor and blood thirsty. Sad.

No we should not.

F*ck Arabs and Uncle Sam, we already paid enough price over the war on terror bs !!

Sir,

You are making this issue sound very cheap and it is not----you make it sound very callous---it is not---it is serious as a heart attack----.

This not a matter of Ummah defense---but rather of strategic defense---it is not a matter of recruiting poor Pakistanis---it is a matter of making a future of the Pakistanis---.

We need their finances and resources---we are able and we are capable---if all the I T is out sourced to india----why not the military to Pakistan----each to what they do best---.

There's no reason to address me as 'Sir' I'm certain i'm younger than you. (Almost 25). I have always found your post amusing to read whether in humor, scratching my head thinking 'what did I just read' and others in seriousness 'this is a good read'. But regardless I've come to view you as a honest poster, saying it like it is and speaking direct.

If you want to sell out Pakistanis as mercenaries, well then again the Fauj Foundation has been doing it for decades. It's the reason the Bahrain Royal Family is still around.

Strategic defense can't be one sided. All parties have to view the other as equals. Is it strategic defense when Saudis are funding extremist madrassas? Or when the Emirates fund Baloch terrorist, this i'm taking from intelligence reports by ISI. No one is going to fight harder to defend UAE than an Emirati him/herself. The hundreds of Colombian mercenaries UAE hired are going to do the exact same thing Qaddafi's mercs did when they realized the pit they fell into, drop their weapons and go home, unless they're lynched.

A Saudi/ Emirati/ Qatari has everything to lose if his country if occupied. A Pakistani doesn't. This is the reason you got Palestinian militants firing pipes at Israel, they have nothing to lose.

If Pakistan wants a future, I suggest hanging every Feudal, Politician, & Brick Kiln owner.

Guns and Butter.

• Military affairs are totally under command of a Pakistani National
  • Military hardware and equipment will be totally financed by these states, and will be at disposal of Pakistan without any questions being asked
  • Pakistani soldiers irrespective of ranks will be treated with respect, and will take priority over all other nationals
  • If Pakistan needs these states will send their soldiers and equipment to Pakistan, they can start with financing to help secure our borders
  • Families of our soldiers deputed their will be provided citizenship without any questions asked, children of those soldiers will get free education there, their families will be provided free services, utilities, medical, housing, petrol etc
  • Criminal proceedings against our soldiers deputed / stationed there will only be proceeded with in Pakistan, they cannot take any action against them. Though they have the right to register complaints and inform Pakistani authorities.
  • Pakistani command will have full authority to conduct investigations in misconduct of their soldiers, proceed with disciplinary action against them or even court martial them. No one from their side will object or challenge that
  • Pension of soldiers retiring along with other perks will be their liability. On retirement Pakistani soldiers get a piece of land there or a house.
Foreign / Human (force) Affairs

• Pakistani citizens will be provided VOA with minimal fee
  • Pakistani labor force will be preferred on all other countries, with higher numbers and wages and salaries and better treatment and safety in their organisations
  • There will be no kifala system for Pakistanis, each and every Pakistani will be treated at par with their own citizens
  • No criminal proceedings will be undertaken against Pakistanis in their states, any Pakistani found guilty of misconduct will be handed over to Pakistan authorities
  • Any person wanted in Pakistan hiding there will be handed over without any questions asked and formalities involved
  • Educated Pakistanis working there will be treated with utmost respect, with higher managerial positions
  • Number of Hujjaj from Pakistan would be allowed more than any other nation
  • Any citizen of their's mistreating any Pakistani will be dealt with harshly and condemned strongly with legal punishments
  • Pakistani hujjaj will be allowed to bring as much Zam Zam water they want no restriction whatsoever
  • They will make sure no unwanted citizen of their ever comes to Pakistan. And every citizen including Shahs and emperors will have to obey Pakistan's laws
  • Enemy states of Pakistan will be treated according to wishes of Pakistan and dealt with accordingly, no more show of loves and selfies and hugs unless we tell them to
Funding / Revenue Related
  • Pakistani Petroleum and exploration companies will be offered joint ventures in their gas and oil fields with significant sharing of knowledge and technology
  • Pakistan will get a fixed percentage of oil and gas revenue generated from their fields
  • Pakistan's existing debts will be paid or waived off permanently
  • There won't be any conspiracies against our strategic interests
  • Pakistani commodities / exports meeting their criteria will be preferred over other countries
  • Any bidding and proposals would be first offered to Pakistan and then to other countries

Quoted for no-nonsense template of approach. :lol:

OMG super power Pakistan is going to help the Wahhabi regime which ALLAH IS GOING TO DESTROY .
What's wrong with houthis they seems way better then ISIS which is finance with GCC big fat sheikhs charity money's
Pakistan is like Spider-Man going to solve all problems accept his own.

You Shia ??

Renting your military is a bad idea, tomorrow when body bags come back what effect will it have on the Army's morale? Also where was the figure of $100 billion pulled out from if I am not mistaken $10 billion was offered. The Arabs want slaves/foot soldiers/mercenaries to fight their war and not officers/superheroes

Back
Top Bottom