What's new

Pakistan Needs to Deploy a Battle Group In Saudi Arabia & Emirates

Actually Pakistan Army's Involvement as a consultant will reduce loss of life. Currently Saudis are the Bull in the china shop . Their powerful jets are destroying buildings after buildings with little effect on the Rebels.
Pakistan has been fighting a similar but more complicated war for more than a decade where your F-16 Block 52 is useless against a tunnel hideout dug by hand on the isde of a mountain.
You can drop all your GPS guided munition and no terrorist will be killed,you will only kick up dust and destroy some mud houses.
A detailed SAR fitted UAV search of the area,picking out terrorist hideouts,subterranean and above surface . Striking them first and then other targets.
A jet+Attack helicopter couple,same as Pakistan does. PAF and army aviation wing work together. PAF dros the big bombs while Cobra chases the fleeing terrorists.
Saudis dont know this and dont have any experience in this sort of warfare. Thats where Pakistani help will work.

Tell them to expel all Indians now really we will do anything. Do you how hard is to get visa to those countries for Pakistanis and Indians get it easily even on arrival. Kuwait has even banned visas for Pakistan in difficult times. In 2011 Kuwait suspended the granting of visas to citizens from five countries, including Pakistan, for any purposes. The suspension was due to the "difficult security conditions in the five countries"

So this issue has been ongoing since 2011 and your Govt takes it up in 2015. Good going champ :tup: What does that tell you about your govt. ?

Secondly, do tell me about the Afghanis, Iranis, Indians, Bengalis, Burmese all running around on Pakistani Passports!

OMG super power Pakistan is going to help the Wahhabi regime which ALLAH IS GOING TO DESTROY .
What's wrong with houthis they seems way better then ISIS which is finance with GCC big fat sheikhs charity money's
Pakistan is like Spider-Man going to solve all problems accept his own.

So this issue has been ongoing since 2011 and your Govt takes it up in 2015. Good going champ :tup: What does that tell you about your govt. ?

Secondly, do tell me about the Afghanis, Iranis, Indians, Bengalis, Burmese all running around on Pakistani Passports!
Indians on Pakistani passport? Where ?

What does you mean your government. Are you not Pakistani? I see you have Pak and UAE flags and I know for sure UAE never gives nationality to Pakistanis and you can be deported anytime without any reason, Its like use and throw. Even when it gives its a very rare and special case and it was about 20-30 years before when it was all desert there.

I dont even know wat you are talking about in Secondly.

Hi,

Pakistan needs to get pro-actively involved in the issues of middle east now----. Just because it is trying to keep itself aloof is not going to help the issues at hand---and the coming problems.

For that it needs to have a committed alliance with the gulf nations and Saudi arabia. With the funding provided by these nations----Pakistan should look forward to deploy around 100000 troops in the region---a support of at least 4 sqdrn's of air force---- 4 to 6 sqdrn strength of helicopters----2 armor divisions---artillery----surface to air and surface to surface missile battalions---naval frigates and complimentary vessels.

A funding pool of 50 --- 100 billion dollars would be needed to make the commitment----a part of it to be invested in building the infra structure of industry of Pakistan, railways, road network, hospitals, colleges, schools and universities.

The funds would also be used to fence the Afghan Pakistan border---and tighten up the security to higher levels on Pakistan Iran border as well.

The Gwadar project will not be compromised and it will progress at a faster pace than it is now,

This battle group may be complimented by the Turkish and Egyptian forces as well---but being the majority stakeholder of troops, the command would stay with a Pakistani General at all times for all operational considerations.

Pakistani military has very good experience in fighting insurgency----and maintaining and managing control of hostile areas. Its training thru UN missions have given it the capacity and ability to start welfare projects in the areas under its control----and being a third party force----it would bring peace at a faster pace by communicating with both the parties.

The influence of Iran needs to e neutralized from yemen---it should have been nipped in the bud right from day one.

That's stupid math, 100000 troops for 50-100 billion dollars ???? short-term goals??

I don't think Arab countries can't afford to pay maximum in advance of $700 billion to $1.5 Trillion, our expensive Troops had gained valuable experiences, awareness, and more advanced skills last fifteen years , the price is going up very high. Sure, they will go bankrupt!

@MastanKhan seems more worried for Middle East crisis than Pakistan, he is definitely and repeatedly worry for them.

Answer is NO, we only look after our own problems first at home.

Possibly other way Pakistan can send only new self-made Predator Drones or some huge Robot experiments in some Arab countries to destroy many terrorist groups and proxies or they must stop killing each other for no reasons, we need to test on robot things.

giant-robot.jpg

What does you mean your government. Are you not Pakistani? I see you have Pak and UAE flags and I know for sure UAE never gives nationality to Pakistanis and you can be deported anytime without any reason, Its like use and throw. Even when it gives its a very rare and special case and it was about 20-30 years before when it was all desert there.

I dont even know wat you are talking about in Secondly.

You didn't have to tell the forum how little you know! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Do go through my posts, maybe you'll figure out who I am!

Are you trying to be like that umair Nawaz guy ? The one who has 'highly placed sources' ? Then let me tell you, it does not last long.

I don't have any highly placed sources. I read their files :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Btw Nawaz does have some good sources.

Last edited:
I don't have any highly placed sources. I read their files :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Very nice. Be careful about what you tell about yourself. It is not the first time here that someone has pretended to be from services and then caught with their pants down later.

Very nice. Be careful about what you tell about yourself. It is not the first time here that someone has pretended to be from services and then caught with their pants down later.
Thanks for the advice :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom