What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

I will give you all 052D technology. How long can you complete one?

Please refer to it. you even need 5 years to make 4 light frigates!

Give you a reference again.

Indian Kolkata class destroyers: Integrated world advanced technology. India needs 20 years to assemble it.

Now, you guys tell me. Turkey has DDG technology, and Turkey intend to share this technology to Pakistan? ? ?

u=2744650868,2154012061&fm=26&gp=0.jpg
Dude we don't need DDG. We neither have resources neither the need.

Dude we don't need DDG. We neither have resources neither the need.
Some friends think that China is not willing to share technology with Pakistan or Turkey. This is wrong. We are willing to share these technologies. But first, you need an adequate industrial support.

I don't know. what industrial level is this ... 5 years to make 4 light frigates...

Please refer to China Coast Guard. 10000-ton class marine police ship(completed within 3 months. can be converted into warship at any time).

China Coast Guard 3901 ship

d02788e9b26a18225ae83e.jpg

China Coast Guard 2901 ship

14854208_980x1200_0.jpg

legend. This is the new shipbuilding plan of the China Coast Guard

5qzNJ8oAhA4lqvU4nIDY9m9ZwpKhZfsmokdvg77RjRIgs1536230928281compressflag.jpeg

good. please let Turkey share its DDG technology (or so-called "western technology") to you.

As for China, we are very busy. No extra time... ok. I am willing to share all the technology of type 052D with you. Tell me-how long can you complete a 052D?

What is your industrial integration capability?
What is your forging technology(Basic industry)?
What is your material technology(Basic industry)?
Can you produce warship steel?
OK,Without talking about warship steel, how is your metallurgical technology(Basic industry)?
Please refer to it. You even need 5 years to make 4 light frigates!

I will give you all 052D technology. How long can you complete one?

we are very busy......
I know exactly where we stand in each and every sphere that you have mentioned. However you forget yourself and do not know where you stood in the 80 and early 90s before with our help you started work in the aviation sector. You maybe busy but this is not the reason lwe have not asked you to help. Anyways we are brothers and need to let things be.
A

I know exactly where we stand in each and every sphere that you have mentioned. However you forget yourself and do not know where you stood in the 80 and early 90s before with our help you started work in the aviation sector. You maybe busy but this is not the reason lwe have not asked you to help. Anyways we are brothers and need to let things be.
A
Talking about history? OK, I like history very much. I can discuss Friedrich and Napoleon with you. I also know enough about Chinese history. Qin, Han, Sui, and Tang were the most powerful countries in the world at the time, and Song was the richest country at the time. Ming has the most powerful navy in the 14th century. It seems that you think you know China 80 - 90s well. But do you know what China was doing in the 50 - 70s?

The basic industry you ignore. From the 50s to the 70s. China has been doing it for 30 years! Including metallurgy, forging, materials, chemicals... then military industry and cars(50s), computer (1958),machinery, machine tools, shipbuilding, carrier rocket,atomic bombs(1964), hydrogen bombs(1969), China's first satellite(1970). China's first generation nuclear submarine(1971). JL-1 submarine-launched ballistic missile (1972), DF-5 intercontinental ballistic missile (1974). and in 1975, China became the third country in the world to master satellite return technology!

@araz we are brothers. so I tell you this. If you want better development. you cannot ignore the basic industry. and it's not a mistake to like history. but don't use it as an excuse for your backward. compared to discussing China in 80s. you should think more seriously. what should be done to better develop your country.

Last edited:
Talking about history? OK, I like history very much. I can discuss Friedrich and Napoleon with you. I also know enough about Chinese history. Qin, Han, Sui, and Tang were the most powerful countries in the world at the time, and Song was the richest country at the time. Ming has the most powerful navy in the 14th century. It seems that you think you know China 80 - 90s well. But do you know what China was doing in the 50 - 70s?

The basic industry you ignore. From the 50s to the 70s. China has been doing it for 30 years! Including metallurgy, forging, materials, chemicals... then military industry and cars(50s), computer (1958),machinery, machine tools, shipbuilding, carrier rocket,atomic bombs(1964), hydrogen bombs(1969), China's first satellite(1970). China's first generation nuclear submarine(1971). JL-1 submarine-launched ballistic missile (1972), DF-5 intercontinental ballistic missile (1974). and in 1975, China became the third country in the world to master satellite return technology!

@araz we are brothers. so I tell you this. If you want better development. you cannot ignore the basic industry. and it's not a mistake to like history. but don't use it as an excuse for your backward. compared to discussing China in 80s. you should think more seriously. what should be done to better develop your country.

We are indeed brothers. From the age of Gandhara civilization to the modern state of Pakistan, the people of Indus and the Chinese people have had relations that exceed the superficiality of geopolitics and geoeconomics.

Pakistan is Proud of its brotherly relations with China .

A
Ah, but it's not the '80s and '90s anymore, things have changed. China was once poorer than sub-Saharan Africa - that was then, this is now.

In some areas Pakistan was progressing in the past however all progress was reversed due to lack of planing and sociopolitical instability in the country. There we lot of moles in the country even at highest ranks of different organizations which intentionally destroyed entire developments. Pakistan Steel Mills is the biggest example.
Now though progress is slow but due to Chinese influence Pak Unis and infrastructure is developing it may take a decade or two but if policies are continued in near future from short to long term Pakistan shall flourish in all areas.

In some areas Pakistan was progressing in the past however all progress was reversed due to lack of planing and sociopolitical instability in the country. There we lot of moles in the country even at highest ranks of different organizations which intentionally destroyed entire developments. Pakistan Steel Mills is the biggest example.
Now though progress is slow but due to Chinese influence Pak Unis and infrastructure is developing it may take a decade or two but if policies are continued in near future from short to long term Pakistan shall flourish in all areas.
Pakistan has essentially never recovered from the stupid nationalization drive of Bhutto. This one step systematically deztroued key note industries like ship building, specialized steel and many others. We have never recovered from this as since the late 70s we have essentially been fighting an existential war in perpetuity. With the rampant corruption of the late2000 to 2015 and the WOT before that no attention has been given to fevamping these industries. We have therefore had to reinvent the wheel. The other issue has been one of cost of these industries and the benefits of them. I fully accept that specialized steel units need to be established as well as basic electronics facilities. Once the base line is there we can indulge in R&D but no sense if there is no unit that can nenefit from the research and invest in it. Lastly we need to invite key note players to start dual use manufacturing in Pakistan and get them to trakn their employees while they are setting up industries. Only if we set up dual use industry will our defence industry will atart improving as money comes into the national coffers. In short another decade before we get any where.
A
A

Pakistan has essentially never recovered from the stupid nationalization drive of Bhutto. This one step systematically deztroued key note industries like ship building, specialized steel and many others. We have never recovered from this as since the late 70s we have essentially been fighting an existential war in perpetuity. With the rampant corruption of the late2000 to 2015 and the WOT before that no attention has been given to fevamping these industries. We have therefore had to reinvent the wheel. The other issue has been one of cost of these industries and the benefits of them. I fully accept that specialized steel units need to be established as well as basic electronics facilities. Once the base line is there we can indulge in R&D but no sense if there is no unit that can nenefit from the research and invest in it. Lastly we need to invite key note players to start dual use manufacturing in Pakistan and get them to trakn their employees while they are setting up industries. Only if we set up dual use industry will our defence industry will atart improving as money comes into the national coffers. In short another decade before we get any where.
A
A
With the kind of political governments in place which are unable to handle basic industries like floor and sugar forget any complex industry handling in required manner. Without an industry policy and direction from government its not possible to build this sector.

With the kind of political governments in place which are unable to handle basic industries like floor and sugar forget any complex industry handling in required manner. Without an industry policy and direction from government its not possible to build this sector.
I cant blame them. During the 70-80s we were struggling to keep the Steel mill going and people were thinking what will happen if we establish aspecialized Steel production unit. We had on going war in our neighbourhood and chaos galore as a consequence of it. Benazir/Nawaz Shareef were busy plundering the country and Mushareaf was sorting out their mess plus WOT.
A

I cant blame them. During the 70-80s we were struggling to keep the Steel mill going and people were thinking what will happen if we establish aspecialized Steel production unit. We had on going war in our neighbourhood and chaos galore as a consequence of it. Benazir/Nawaz Shareef were busy plundering the country and Mushareaf was sorting out their mess plus WOT.
A
The 71 nationalization was the worst thing to happen to Pakistan but we still elected PPP govt thrice....

Back
Top Bottom