What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

No bro its all about money

Because China is so desperate for money right?

Technology transfer is a sensitive topic, especially when it comes to military technology. The relationship between China and Pakistan is not a business relationship, it's a strategic one.

If it was just about money, then China has enough cash reserves to just buy all military tech worldwide no questions asked. But that's not how it works.

China has its interest in belt and as well as keeping india at bay. There is no free lunch. Try doing business with the chinese.
Yes they help us and have done so in the past never free and never without interest. Sadly this is the world we live in.

And Pakistan has interest in economic growth and also keeping India at bay.
Nothing is free, but it’s not black and white either, it’s a partnership.

Because China is so desperate for money right?

Technology transfer is a sensitive topic, especially when it comes to military technology. The relationship between China and Pakistan is not a business relationship, it's a strategic one.

If it was just about money, then China has enough cash reserves to just buy all military tech worldwide no questions asked. But that's not how it works.

This is true

China has its interest in belt and as well as keeping india at bay. There is no free lunch. Try doing business with the chinese.
Yes they help us and have done so in the past never free and never without interest. Sadly this is the world we live in.

There is nothing sad in it, the world has always remained like this and will remain like this in future too, it is always based on give and take.

054A vertical-launched system.

c95b442309f79052aec969730ef3d7ca79cbd5ac.jpg

96c16509c93d70cf83098440fadcd100b8a12b8f.jpg

0c22e51190ef76c62303d5669f16fdfaad5167ad.jpg

Just to mention Musharraf's statement that we were running behind others with money in our hands but no one was willing to give us advanced planes. But our Iron Bothers are helping us as much as they can. We need to appreciate that. Even though they are doing that in their own supreme national interest but still it's a big deal for us too.
Wonder if a Chinese on the street even knows where Pakistan is

I walk on the street every day and I can tell you for sure where Pakistan is on the map.

If you check my past posts I have always said that Pakistan has a vital strategic location, as the only country to border East Asia (through China), South Asia, Central Asia and the greater Middle East (through Iran) all at once.

I have seen goras more interested in Pakistan than chinese but those are just regular people. Our relatipnship with China has always been at a state level not on a people to people basis. This relationship is mutually beneficial and no one side is doing the other a favour.

Back
Top Bottom