What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

But we have institutions to receive TOT.
First we got agosta tot, now hangor class,this will help us in our SSN project.

We got Tomahawk,and made much more from it.air launched, submarine launched,ship launched harbah,land attack babar.one missile gave us so much why? because we had institutes to reverse engineer it.
After babar class corvette we went for Jinnah class which will be completely built in Karachi.
We received CH 3 tech,we made shahpar series, started azm project.
We recieved joint venture tech from Al khalid tank,and made ak 1 on our own and AK 2 is on the way.
So now we have institutions to receive technology and apply it on other projects.
I wish we get submarine tot like Pakistan did. But so far our shipbuilding capabilities have been surface vessels.

I wish we get submarine tot like Pakistan did. But so far our shipbuilding capabilities have been surface vessels.
In long run even surface vessel manufacturing can bring large benefit for you both militarily and economically.only job you will have to do is that lead this to whole new level.design your corvettes,go in joint venture for frigates and then become self reliant in this sector.

By the way, which submarines you are getting? because some days ago I read china is awarded contract to make submarine base for BN.

In long run even surface vessel manufacturing can bring large benefit for you both militarily and economically.only job you will have to do is that lead this to whole new level.design your corvettes,go in joint venture for frigates and then become self reliant in this sector.

By the way, which submarines you are getting? because some days ago I read china is awarded contract to make submarine base for BN.
Since the base is Chinese built, probably yuan. No one knows for sure. We will only see new subs mid to later in this decade.

There is news in a youtube video that first ship has sailed to Pakistan and will be inducted in Pakistan Navy in next few days. Can any source vet the news. Waiting for it anxiously.

There is news in a youtube video that first ship has sailed to Pakistan and will be inducted in Pakistan Navy in next few days. Can any source vet the news. Waiting for it anxiously.

By the end of this year

@Tipu7 why are we spending money on YJ 12 missile when we can deploy our own missile on type 054a/p? We can save a lot of money by buying homegrown Supersonic Cruise missile.

The new Vls which can give more versatility be part of 054a/p ??
You can launch ssm Asroc amd sams from same vls, do not need to carry 32 sams a combination of 18/20 sams , 6 Asroc and 6/8 ssm or any other combination would give more versatile load

The new Vls which can give more versatility be part of 054a/p ??
You can launch ssm Asroc amd sams from same vls, do not need to carry 32 sams a combination of 18/20 sams , 6 Asroc and 6/8 ssm or any other combination would give more versatile load
Can't we buy that new VLS for Jinnah class frigate? Its quad packed so will be better than the one on babur class.

Back
Top Bottom