What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

A follow up 4 Order of Type054 is the need for the Hour , the main deciding factor is of course is Chinese Engineering speed :pakistan: :china:

After 4 new Ships are ordered plan out the retirement of the older 2 British Ships or use the older ships for training (Ships from 1970's are a bit outdated for 2021), unless there are provisions to get new British Navy ships , since I am not really aware of such approach the Type054 is the ideal solution

Italy also has some good ships to offer would be also ok to get 2 Italian Ships if they are on offer

View attachment 774154

The Dutch OPV was also a very good option for Lighter OPV , it is a in-budget ship which can be loaded with some missiles fairly good priced OPV being 90 meters , having versatility excellent ship

Lacking a Cannon at front but decent Anti Ship / Stealth / Anti Ship + Airborne Submarine Hunting chopper
pakistan-navy-inducts-first-yarmook-class-corvette-1594731572-2587.png

I guess Dutch might be delivering 2 more OPVs soon.
But what other ships do they have for PN in terms of FACs, Frigates, Mine Hunters, & other Patrol Ships.
Check out this link:

No money.
Great, this bot again. I’ve asked you before not to comment on things you have little to no knowledge about. Kindly stop before I have to humiliate you again, thanks.
Ànd how do you know that we have no money to buy another 4? Are you in Pakistan defense think tank or establishment?
No He‘s on his couch at home typing away with his usual mantra of “I know nothing but will comment on everything” Maybe the negative ratings on his profile give a hint. Every time he sees anything he’ll put an uneducated negative comment on it, regardless of where it’s from, but he never adds anything constructive to any conversation.

I guess Dutch might be delivering 2 more OPVs soon.
But what other ships do they have for PN in terms of FACs, Frigates, Mine Hunters, & other Patrol Ships.
Check out this link:

OPV platform is perfect supplementary, multi mission and the Price was great
It fits in nicely between the Azmat Class frigate and Future Milgem Corvettes

OPV platform is perfect supplementary, multi mission and the Price was great
It fits in nicely between the Azmat Class frigate and Future Milgem Corvettes

We will probably end up having up having 8 to 10 of these relatively cheap and multi purpose vessels, will allow our big boys to not have to patrol.

40km range is just joke a BS in modern war
Is it? Maybe someone should tell the PN to remove all the CIWS systems from their ships!!!!

Or Maybe.....Just maybe they fit the missiles that can fit onto the ship with the longest range Available. For example the Destroyers carry HQ9's (Or the RIM 174 for US ships)
Its decent, but it can definitely be better.. maybe a mid life upgrade can bring a 70-100KM missile to the ship.
The missile range on ships is limited by the space. Hence destroyers have longer ranged missiles. Frigates get smaller missiles.

Is it? Maybe someone should tell the PN to remove all the CIWS systems from their ships!!!!

Or Maybe.....Just maybe they fit the missiles that can fit onto the ship with the longest range Available. For example the Destroyers carry HQ9's (Or the RIM 174 for US ships)

The missile range on ships is limited by the space. Hence destroyers have longer ranged missiles. Frigates get smaller missiles.
Not true at all, this logic would put the hq16 at aster 30 ranges

Back
Top Bottom