What's new

Pakistan Navy interested in type 056

wow. Advanced design experience.... wait. does Greece know this? or does Israel know this? and Iran knows about it?

Look! How advanced! 5 years to make 4 light frigates!

no offense. Even Turkey and you can make this warships. Proof-it has nothing to do with the word "advanced".
Don‘t waste time on arguing with a person from a nation built on belife but not on fact.
There is seldom of nations with its nationality who widely study dialectics and materialism, which make me find it is hard to take with them if they do not work as a scientist.
就像中文论坛上流行的说法,巴机就是信了绿教的阿三
I have registered on this forum for almost 10 years and found that it is interesting when they choose something, they exaggerated it but when not they belittled it, as VT-4 is a very good example for this kind of behaviour.
就巴机陆军这种,至今沿用二战的陆军编制,最好的自行火炮是老掉牙的39倍口径155,基本没有远火,没有任何信息化,天天谈VT4是不是满足他们的要求,不是让人笑掉大牙么?

Last edited:
once again. You are free to buy Turkish warships.

but. Please do not compare Chinese warships with Turkish models.

I regret to say. F-22 is a Pakistani warship. Not a Chinese warship. I certainly congratulate Pakistan for its ability to improve the F-22.

BTW. 056 or 053 (all retired) are the most backward warships in China. Only used for patrols.

Oh and, 054A is also very backward in China (The production line has been closed). But it has 32-VLS. It is still better than some countries’ warship models.

Type -56 is low end ships of PLAN that is why they don't have certain equipment and systems compared to Turkish ADA or French GOWIND ships as Type-56 are not built to operate solo in very hostile areas they will always have support and cover of heavy and more capable ships, while Turkish Ada and GOWIND are built to go solo in hostile area when required because most Navies don't have luxury of having ships in numbers like PLAN

Don‘t waste time on arguing with a person from a nation built on belife but not on fact.
There is seldom of nations with its nationality who widely study dialectics and materialism, which make me find it is hard to take with them if they do not work as a scientist.
就像中文论坛上流行的说法,巴机就是信了绿教的阿三
I have registered on this forum for almost 10 years and found that it is interesting when they choose something, they exaggerated it but when not they belittled it, as VT-4 is a very good example for this kind of behaviour.
就巴机陆军这种,至今沿用二战的陆军编制,最好的自行火炮是老掉牙的39倍口径155,基本没有远火,没有任何信息化,天天谈VT4是不是满足他们的要求,不是让人笑掉大牙么?
Hi brother, dont take hard on yourself. We know the capabilities of Chinese weapons. In fact for past 10 years there has been quantum leap in the quality and reducing the technological gap with western weapons. However, Pakistan doesnt have the resources like Chinese have in terms of R&D, technology and continuous experimentation. We have an adversary which much more resourceful, have a navy which is atleasr 10 times larger and very well connected.

Last edited:
Bro, no offense. You're really backward. This is the truth. Many countries use western technology. Such as the Calcutta class destroyer of the Indian Navy. It integrates all the advanced Western technologies....

and India has experience in manufacturing large destroyers. this is different from some "advanced" light frigates.

But. do Indians have the courage to say that Indian warships are better than Chinese warships? :-)

no. I am not looking down on Indians. they do not have this courage.

The problem we face is. Because our industrial level is different. Because our position in the world is different. so, we have different understandings of the word "advanced".

Of course, for some backward countries, the Turkish light frigate can be said to be "advanced".

Turkey being member of NATO have enjoyed access to tech which China never had due to embargo from west, that is why Turkey started building it's equipment from much higher and modern technology on ladder then China as later have to work around embargo imposed by west to keep China behind.

Also Ada was built with help from Lockheed (in design) that is why it have good stealth capability and from start it's built to be modular so systems from various vendors can be installed as per customer need or requirements also Turkey is rapidly developing it's own systems to replace western systems on its military equipment.

Turkey being member of NATO have enjoyed access to tech which China never had due to embargo from west, that is why Turkey started building it's equipment from much higher and modern technology on ladder then China as later have to work around embargo imposed by west to keep China behind.

Also Ada was built with help from Lockheed (in design) that is why it have good stealth capability and from start it's built to be modular so systems from various vendors can be installed as per customer need or requirements also Turkey is rapidly developing it's own systems to replace western systems on its military equipment.
As a P5 country. Chinese warships can cruise anywhere in the world. Including the Black Sea. In the meantime, IMHO. 054A did not see Turkish "advanced warship" in the Black Sea.

must admit. The fantasy and courage of backward countries are very interesting.

Type -56 is low end ships of PLAN that is why they don't have certain equipment and systems compared to Turkish ADA or French GOWIND ships as Type-56 are not built to operate solo in very hostile areas they will always have support and cover of heavy and more capable ships, while Turkish Ada and GOWIND are built to go solo in hostile area when required because most Navies don't have luxury of having ships in numbers like PLAN
Hi brother, dont take hard on yourself. We know the capabilities of Chinese weapons. In fact for past 10 years there has been quantum leap in the quality and reducing the technological gap with western weapons. However, Pakistan doesnt have the resources like Chinese have in terms of R&D, technology and continuous experimentation. We have an adversary which much more resourceful, have a navy which is atleasr 10 times larger and very well connected.
hi. Brother. No matter how much fantasy you have about Western technology. First of all. you must have a strong industrial!

Interestingly. Some backward countries cannot even produce warship steel, and then they look for another backward country like Turkey. Fancy that you have Western technology...... What a beautiful fantasy.

the so-called "Western advanced technology" is just 4 light frigates? oh no, I know more advanced western technology. Such as the Indian Kolkata class destroyer. My evaluation of it is —— rubbish.

Bro, no offense. You're really backward. This is the truth. Many countries use western technology. Such as the Calcutta class destroyer of the Indian Navy. It integrates all the advanced Western technologies....

and India has experience in manufacturing large destroyers. this is different from some "advanced" light frigates.

But. do Indians have the courage to say that Indian warships are better than Chinese warships? :-)

no. I am not looking down on Indians. they do not have this courage.

The problem we face is. Because our industrial level is different. Because our position in the world is different. so, we have different understandings of the word "advanced".

Of course, for some backward countries, the Turkish light frigate can be said to be "advanced".

you dimwit, i said the Ada Class is superior to the 056, because it is, please just f*** off at this point.

As a P5 country. Chinese warships can cruise anywhere in the world. Including the Black Sea. In the meantime, IMHO. 054A did not see Turkish "advanced warship" in the Black Sea.

must admit. The fantasy and courage of backward countries are very interesting.

I give up lol, live in your delusions

hi. Brother. No matter how much fantasy you have about Western technology. First of all. you must have a strong industrial!

Interestingly. Some backward countries cannot even produce warship steel, and then they look for another backward country like Turkey. Fancy that you have Western technology...... What a beautiful fantasy.

the so-called "Western advanced technology" is just 4 light frigates? oh no, I know more advanced western technology. Such as the Indian Kolkata class destroyer. My evaluation of it is —— rubbish.

Do you even know anything about the MILGEM project?

就像中文论坛上流行的说法,巴机就是信了绿教的阿三

Well no, this is based off of literal fact that the PN is inducting a platform superior to your 056 within a few years. Why on earth would we go for an ancient platform based off of reverse engineered early soviet tech vs a modern warship?

What are you smoking these days??

What is wrong with you? Please stop embarrassing your fellow Chinese people.

At this point my thread has been totally derailed because of fcking trolls. Mods we might as well close it down.

Type 056 (if purchased, big if) would have controlled and defended the coast and EEZ, together with smaller FMC and coastal batteries and air support.

Also the ASW versions are the ones most interesting to us, we could use them in conjunction with our LRMPA.

The argument about 056 and J class is garbage, we almost certainly will have a follow up order for more capable and advanced versions of J class, independent of if the type 056 is bought.

We will also most likely have eyes on FLEET/AREA SAM capability. Nuff said.

May be a true multirole version with hanger will join at do it but not at an expense of jclass project

Back
Top Bottom