What's new

Pakistan Navy interested in type 056

I mean. When type 056 patrolled the English Channel. Britain is prepared to how to deal with this "threat"?

which models gave you courage?

I dont know what you are talking about. Anyway, id rather have base Milgem's like the Turkish ones over 056's, however, above all, id rather have ASW variant of J-Class with its own wide area AAW for self defence.

The real competitor or the other option in my opinion is SIGMA Corvette by Damen class. And main and most important advantage which Type 56 has over SIGMA is price.

Which one is more capable design specially in terms of stealth?

Any updated / upgraded version planned or some other successor design will replace Type-56?
Type 056/A is the latest replacement of Type 037, and PLAN is very pleased with them.
China keeps building and upgrading Type 056/A (its final number may reach 100).
微信图片_20200509051926.jpg

I dont know what you are talking about. Anyway, id rather have base Milgem's like the Turkish ones over 056's, however, above all, id rather have ASW variant of J-Class with its own wide area AAW for self defence.
good. I respect your choice.

and please don't misunderstand me. I never did marketing for 056.

but... some friends compare 056 with Turkish warships. this makes me very unhappy.

Are these Turkish models giving you courage?

but... some friends compare 056 with Turkish warships. this makes me very unhappy.

There are different kinds of warships, and the customers should know what they need.
img-ebbc999ca8808bf64ea8a97c11b9878c.jpg

Thats because the Ada class and the 056 are designed for the same mission lol? The Turkish models dont give me "courage" even though idk what you mean by that, however what the Turks do give us is a very beneficial deal which gives us rights to manufacture as we please alongside allowing us to work with advanced NATO systems and also giving us experience in manufacturing and designing cutting edge vessels.

The real competitor or the other option in my opinion is SIGMA Corvette by Damen class. And main and most important advantage which Type 56 has over SIGMA is price.

Type 56 is 90 meter right....

Indonesian MoD has OPV tender which is now competed by three Indonesian shipbuilder, PT Daya Radar Utama (DRU), PT PAL and PT Tesco Indo Maritime. The first two offers 90 meter design with Ashm, while the last one equipped with both VLS and Ashm. (95 meter)

Here is the design.

DRU

PT PAL
upload_2020-5-30_9-16-18-png.636834

PT Tesco Indomaritime 95 meter OPV design with VLS and Shm

ENwhDVjU4AI_LrL.jpg

Type 56 is 90 meter right....

Indonesian MoD has OPV tender which is now competed by three Indonesian shipbuilder, PT Daya Radar Utama (DRU), PT PAL and PT Tesco Indo Maritime. The first two offers 90 meter design with Ashm, while the last one equipped with both VLS and Ashm. (95 meter)

Here is the design.

DRU

PT PAL
upload_2020-5-30_9-16-18-png.636834

PT Tesco Indomaritime 95 meter OPV design with VLS and Shm

ENwhDVjU4AI_LrL.jpg
Few countries with whom I really want Pakistan to increase defence corporation are Turkey and Indonesia and South Korea

Last edited:
You can't expect PLAN always uses Type 055 DDGs to do donkey work.:-)
yes, in some low-intensity conflicts. we need CCG to deter the some backward countries navy, such as Australia and Indonesia.

Thats because the Ada class and the 056 are designed for the same mission lol? The Turkish models dont give me "courage" even though idk what you mean by that, however what the Turks do give us is a very beneficial deal which gives us rights to manufacture as we please alongside allowing us to work with advanced NATO systems and also giving us experience in manufacturing and designing cutting edge vessels.
wow. Advanced design experience.... wait. does Greece know this? or does Israel know this? and Iran knows about it?

Look! How advanced! 5 years to make 4 light frigates!

no offense. Even Turkey and you can make this warships. Proof-it has nothing to do with the word "advanced".

Last edited:
wow. Advanced design experience.... wait. does Greece know this? or does Israel know this? and Iran knows about it?

Look! How advanced! 5 years to make 4 light frigates!

no offense. Even Turkey and you can make this warships. Proof-it has nothing to do with the word "advanced".

What lol. Thats a limitation of the shipyard, not the designer. The Ada class is far superior to the 056 in terms of sensors and armament, thats not even an opinion, thats an observation. Sidenote: dunno where Iran, Israel and Greece come into this. Again, someone is very salty because they cant handle the truth. Wait till i tell you about the 053 family of ships and how outdated they are :O

Back
Top Bottom