What's new

Pakistan Navy carries out multiple missile tests

Dgpr navy?

Don't have ISPR to reveal the forces affairs? Inter services? Anyone?

Navy and the Army has rivalry regarding media since the advent of time. Historically speaking, it even got Wajahat's "We Are Soldiers" cancelled.

"click Revenue" is the newest craze in Pakistan at the moment. Even if there is some "hawai firing" somewhere these youtube experts will put outrageous headlines and spin it to be a full-fledged war.

All this done by some amateurs is bad & annoying just to grab a few more clicks. But you have to consider that our neighbors are doing the same shit on mainstream media level with there retired military officials participating fully in the nonsense.
thats where quality of mind comes in people in america get millions upon millions of instant likes they get few hundred
but the thing is those yanks put up quality creativity and class
not like wo laraz gya
neend gyab
modi ki pent gili
shehzada khan per fida ho gya
trump bi muskil me phas gya

Underwater launch is news for me. Did we do such underwater tests before?

C-802 Displays it's devastating land attack capabilities.

602.png

land.png

expi.png

Underwater launch is news for me. Did we do such underwater tests before?

Yes, Test once publicly. But Pakistan is not bound to disclose cruise missile tests. Babur III being fired from a submarine indicates that it is operational now. So some unannounced testing is also a possible case.

why on youtube every time they rest even a 7.62 bullet
bharar larazzz utha
like wtf people grow the fukkk up lol

Its just you tuber trying to grab your (may be not you but some might do) attention to click on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom