What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

PN don’t have the option of modifying an airframe. Adding range is fundamental change in calculations of the design. A very costly affair. It has to pick off the shelf.
PN will not change airframe by them , this project will be give it to some foreign expert company..

Additionally range can be extended by adding more fuel tanks in cargo region ( as done to modify line1000 from E190 by Embraer)

1624708449823.png

PN will not change airframe by them , this project will be give it to some foreign expert company..

Additionally range can be extended by adding more fuel tanks in cargo region ( as done to modify line1000 from E190 by Embraer)
When I say PN, it is as the sponsor of the project not as actually doing the modification. They don’t have the capacity. For that matter no one in Pakistan has such capacity. Your second point supports my view. Adding range is best done at the OEM/design level. Very difficult to do by a third party.

Didn’t know where to post this, but figured here was as good as any. Considering the advancements in AI and UAV technology, I hope Pakistan collaborates with which every Conpany or country revisit this design, and consider a AI powered UAV version of this design for the ASW And Anti-Shipping Roles.

Perhaps swarms of small versions of these could help localize enemy submarines, quickly, creating a bastion from which The PN surface ships could operate within.

Need two squadrons (36 fighter jets) for maritime operations and strike roles.

Need two squadrons (36 fighter jets) for maritime operations and strike roles.
PN need heavyweight and medium weight combinations, meduim for defensive role and heavyweight for offensive role

Back
Top Bottom