What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

1618625646259.png

What a waste of money and time these hand-me-downs Lynxes were.
The irony with the Lynxes is that Leonardo is offering the PN the AW159.

IMHO, the PN's still holding out for the Sea Hawk-series in some form (e.g., used, TAI T-70s, or new MH-60Rs).

Even if we account for the risk of sanctions, supporting the S-70/MH-60-series is relatively tenable thanks to the abundance of worldwide operators and its widely available inputs (e.g., GE T700-series engines).

The irony with the Lynxes is that Leonardo is offering the PN the AW159.

IMHO, the PN's still holding out for the Sea Hawk-series in some form (e.g., used, TAI T-70s, or new MH-60Rs).

Even if we account for the risk of sanctions, supporting the S-70/MH-60-series is relatively tenable thanks to the abundance of worldwide operators and its widely available inputs (e.g., GE T700-series engines).
Why not buy the Chinese one?? This is one area I think we should buy from Iron Brother. What's the hold up?

Why not buy the Chinese one?? This is one area I think we should buy from Iron Brother. What's the hold up?
hmm...if you're referring to the Z-20-based one, I don't think that's available for export yet. Otherwise, more Z-9ECs is certainly a possibility (if not likely).

hmm...if you're referring to the Z-20-based one, I don't think that's available for export yet. Otherwise, more Z-9ECs is certainly a possibility (if not likely).
I was reading on Quora that Mi171 is more of a robust workhorse when it comes to sheer cargo lifting capabilities than the Blackhawk platform

How would you compare and contrast the two?

PN need better helis then these Z9s
I was reading on Quora that Mi171 is more of a robust workhorse when it comes to sheer cargo lifting capabilities than the Blackhawk platform

How would you compare and contrast the two?
MI 17 proves much better during afghan war and afterwards then Americans Blackhawk they performed very well in heat and dusty environment and were able to complete all jobs

Back
Top Bottom