What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

PMSA Defender!

1634386532386.png

6 z9 were ordered with 4 f22p so assuming 6 with 4, 054 and another 6 for 4 Babar class ?? Best case scenario leading to decommissioning of all older types alluete 3
Any chance of western based helis with Babar class?
It’s unknown at this stage what Helicopter will be used with Babur class.
IMO Leonardo should have solid chances with babar class instead of Chinese

Makes list of top 10 asw heli based on French helicopter Technilogies with over 1000 sold world wide j no it sure if this includes chines licensed copy or not

If it’s meets the requirement than pn should go with it rather then Introducing another type for few more , any way they know the best and if to remember correctly based on news from babar class it is the heli selected

confirmed with my friend that the deck CAN accommodate a 10T helo, however, the problem is that it cant accommodate long helicopters.

He was an XO aboard TCG Büyükada, with two visits to Karachi under his belt.

So we are looking at Z-9D's to be put on these ships ?

So we are looking at Z-9D's to be put on these ships ?
dont discount the Merlin just yet, nor should you discount the Wildcat, what i will say is the merlin, if chosen, would be the wiser choice, the Wildcat is more to chase the submarine whereas the merlin is to find it, the wildcat also cannot carry a dipping sonar and sonobouys, it has to be either or.

dont discount the Merlin just yet, nor should you discount the Wildcat, what i will say is the merlin, if chosen, would be the wiser choice, the Wildcat is more to chase the submarine whereas the merlin is to find it, the wildcat also cannot carry a dipping sonar and sonobouys, it has to be either or.
Don't think the merlin is flying off these ships.

Back
Top Bottom