What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

WTF dude..if we were vigilant in our border control, David Headly would not have entered India and Ajmal Kasab & Co would have not killed around 200 people in Mumbai. Your statement goes against the first rule of defense...securing the perimeter.

I know that and I know the importance of that, My answer was to your question of what would be cheaper 1. defending vital & sensitive installations or 2. defending our vast border both Land and sea. I think the first one would be cheaper.

many how much?
5-10?100?1000?

they dnt even count for 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of pakistan
So what..I just countered your statement that "Indians think Pakistan will go to india to improve their living standard"

And why some pakistanis are acting as Hippocrates????

Tell me if this is about

"Indians will be able to roam freely in Pakistan soon"

How will you react????????

well we will welcome indians
because we do respect our guest

the Sikh's of indians coming to pak are very well welcome and they do thanks Pakistan

I know that and I know the importance of that, My answer was to your question of what would be cheaper 1. defending vital & sensitive installations or 2. defending our vast border both Land and sea. I think the first one would be cheaper.

You are making no sense..Which is more cheaper..a couple of hundred guards along the border or couple of hundred guards for each and every vital installation in India and FYI nobody considers a Cafe or a 5star hotel a vial installation, but that was the targets in 26/11.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Seriously? a country tht has more poor than whole of africa talkin abt livin standards? I LOLED!

Then why your artists come here..out of love for India and FYI many of that 'poor' lives in well built houses and owns 2 wheelers.

Aapki hi kami thi imran bhai...maine news padte hi yahi socha...mere saath sharab peene wala aa sakta hai ab.....:D

tum bottle ready kerna main jitni der main bahir se ja ker photo bana laoon ga jo bhi bura bura mila us ka . baad main un images per troll threads open keroon ga:rofl:

After UP elections manmohan singh will be kicked out. :tup:

There is a problem with oldies, there was atal bihari vajpayee he went to Lahore get back stabbed in Karil and manmohan singh despite 26/11 Mumbai attacks not learning any lessons.

Dump the old leaders, replace with someone new.

Thank you very much and spread the message.

What? Quite an irrelevant sarcasm, you better spread your reasoning among your country's representatives, it wasn't me who asked this favour from your PM.

Seriously? a country tht has more poor than whole of africa talkin abt livin standards? I LOLED!

to add a little clearity to your poster

only 8 states poor are more than whole africa(total +20 states are in india)

'8 Indian states poorer than Africa?s 26 poorest' - Economic Times

LONDON: Eight Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, together account for more poor people than the 26 poorest African nations combined , a new '' multidimensional' ' measure of global poverty has said.

Sir je dekh nai rahay bhai loog kaise bhipray phir rahay hein? Hun jaan deyo

thats why i must go there jis ne jo kerna hai ker le rok sako to rok lo hum to GURU DUTT or KRAIT ke sath ghoomy gay phiry gay ayashi kery gay or in ko ISI agent bana ker a jay gay . baki kam ye khud kery gay . main bomb ka theela sath le jaoon ga or formula bhi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom