What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Whats the guarantee that they are not recce parties like David Headly?

That would be the failure of your intelligence system, accept it. Visa normally is not granted until security agencies clear the seeker.

Again I AM NOT TALKING WITH REFERENCE TO OUR SCENARIO - my answer was in terms of economy between guarding a few locations and guarding a huge border. And a open border is not realistic right away.

Let me ask you a question..if you happen to own a big *** factory, how will you go about protecting it. Will you built a big fence around the factory with security guards posted at gates and have your employee background scrutinized OR post a security guard at every nook and corner of the factory.

Which are the five states the govt is talking about?

Hey guys this is just part of the much larger GoI-led effort to improve relations with Pakistan. No doubt one of the conditions for Paksitan granting MFN status to India was such economic concessions. MMS is going down this line and sticking to his convictions, for which you have to give him credit, but only time will tell whether improving these ties is a good thing. Personally I see that unless the internal situation changes in Pakistan then such measures are going to do nothing. For all the talk on the Pakistani side about peace and what not, the PA and military establishment remains intact and in charge and they have a very anti-India doctrine.

I hope very tight restrictions are but on visitors or we will soon be seeing a situation like US-Mexico with Pakistani economic migrants.

Convictions apart, we were in similar situations before as well. History hasn't been kind to such overtures. Take the example of Vajpayee extending hand of friendship to Pakistan. What was the result of that? Don't get me wrong, I would definitely would like to improve relations with Pakistan but only after their civilian government has a leash on their military. As long as their military has a free hand, I am against such measures.

That would be the failure of your intelligence system, accept it. Visa normally is not granted until security agencies clear the seeker.

Why should our intelligence system be bothered if no visa is issued in the first place..thats what I want.

why we need to have headache ? Pakistani India trade is peanuts as compared to India overall trade.

Kyaa yaar demand to dekho....sahi ka imran khan samjhne lag gaye ho lagta hai itni time se ye naam use karte karte.........

Sutli bomb ki bhi baat ki naa main tape recorder on kar dunga....:D

Delhi Daredevils wale kaafi kanjoos hain yaar, mere standard ke neeche, to kahin achi jagah hi chalenge.....:azn:

RSS wale ki beti to patayi thi maine, uski koi aur friend hui jo RSS wali ki beti ho to taanka bhidaane ki koshish karenge...:D

haan ye sahi hai and BTW main forum member delhi daredival ki baat ker raha hoon jo yahaan roz hamara dimagh chattta hai yaar . ok so its 50$ visa and have a nice PIA flight to bombay or delhi or by road on bus ?:D

i must have to visit few places

hastenapur
bijnor
chandi gardh
amritsar
delhi
hariduwaar
guru dutt ki shop
or krait ki street
and yep

Sorry never meant to touch a raw nerve :lol:

I don't know about you bro, but I am sick of this 'rona dhona' over the whole divided family issue..didn't this people thought of this when the country got divided in 1947.

Whats the guarantee that they are not recce parties like David Headly?

Come on mate,this is hardly a valid point. Remember Headly came on a VALID VISA but was unable to raise suspicion as he was a US citizen with a Christian sounding name. These kind of cases are going to be hard to prevent, these guys aren't stupid and whatever the rules on the ground they will work to find away around it. The only real way of preventing such attacks is a very robust intelligence effort against these guys, US allows Pakistanis/Saudis/Somalis/Yemanis in but they have had no terror attacks since 9/11 because of the security apparatus now in place. The real issue is the potential economic impact the Pakistani migrants could have (like I said US-Mexico analogy) as India is only going to grow and grow and become an even more attractive looking workplace for illegal Pakistani workers.

Let me ask you a question..if you happen to own a big *** factory, how will you go about protecting it. Will you built a big fence around the factory with security guards posted at gates and have your employee background scrutinized OR post a security guard at every nook and corner of the factory.

Why should our intelligence system be bothered if no visa is issued in the first place..thats what I want.

I am not as much convinced that every person in our neighborhood is a threat to us.

Im certain tht USA doesnt have 800 million poor,or children feeding on dog milk... nor a smaller middle class than mexico nor similiar gdp per capita........ your making urself look like a fool.
:rofl::rofl:
Dude official figure is 450 million living under $ 2 per day =~ 100 INR.....and most of the population in this 450 million lives in villages, in that places around 100 means sufficient money....

Back
Top Bottom