What's new

Pakistan nationals will be able to roam freely in India soon

Why should our intelligence system be bothered if no visa is issued in the first place..thats what I want.

I wish every country follow your thoughts. On a side note why don't you draw back your high commission from Pakistan?

I guess Hina Rabbani has done something to SM Krishna when they last met in the US :smitten:

yes she just loot at him once and that guy fall in love and start dreaming hina even don't know abut it she is marred with kids :rofl:

you have some stupid lover minister its not hina"s fault :lol:

"People to people contact" my a$$! We've had more than enough thanks.

I guess Hina Rabbani has done something to SM Krishna when they last met in the US :smitten:

I bet she asked her husband to ask mr ugly sm to bend over... now stop crappin troll... shes our FM and a lady respresenting my country... also start learning to respect women if u have a mother or a sister at home.

I am not as much convinced that every person in our neighborhood is a threat to us.

dude you need to brush up your stats...as per recent study published by canadian newspaper in last five years 44 % of terrorist attacks have been originated from Pakistan.

The issue is not that the Pakistanis will be coming , the issue is that a in the garb of tourists and visitors some extremists and terrorists will come in as well . And that would be catastrophic .

Come on mate,this is hardly a valid point. Remember Headly came on a VALID VISA but was unable to raise suspicion as he was a US citizen with a Christian sounding name. These kind of cases are going to be hard to prevent, these guys aren't stupid and whatever the rules on the ground they will work to find away around it. The only real way of preventing such attacks is a very robust intelligence effort against these guys, US allows Pakistanis/Saudis/Somalis/Yemanis in but they have had no terror attacks since 9/11 because of the security apparatus now in place. The real issue is the potential economic impact the Pakistani migrants could have (like I said US-Mexico analogy) as India is only going to grow and grow and become an even more attractive looking workplace for illegal Pakistani workers.

Did you forgot the underwear bomber, shoe bomber, Newyork Bomber etc..it just that US was damn lucky that these bafoons could not set the bomb to go off. Also US is blessed to have good neighbours and oceans as their border..not in case of India. We live in a very rough neighbourhood.

yes she just loot at him once and that guy fall in love and start dreaming hina even don't know abut it she is marred with kids :rofl:

you have some stupid lover minister its not hina"s fault :lol:
Jab dil aa jaye gaddhi pe to pari kya cheej hai......:D
gaddhi isliye bola kyunki mere liye to angoor khatte hain...;)

P.S. Yaar ab majaak nahin karunga main, ban kar denge aapka to kuch nahin jayega, premium ho :D

I am not as much convinced that every person in our neighborhood is a threat to us.

But we have to assume they are and proceed accordingly. Have you heard the saying," The Govt has to be lucky many times, while the terrorists has to get lucky only once".

look both are smiling they did it :rofl:

0331-OKNOT-India-Pakistan-Malik-Mirza_full_600.jpg

WTF

just cant stop laughing

Indians think Pakistan will go to india to improve their living standard

just cant stop laughing

considering that the average Indians development level ( HDI) is medium whereas the average Pakistani's development level(HDI) is low , it is certainly a possibility , particularly for those who want chances in bollywood .

:rofl::rofl:
Dude official figure is 450 million living under $ 2 per day =~ 100 INR.....and most of the population in this 450 million lives in villages, in that places around 100 means sufficient money....

Pls also don't forget that BPL cards are widely misused in India.

Back
Top Bottom